Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-20 06:37:17, last edited by Gamemonger (2017-01-20 06:42:56)

Gamemonger
Banned

happy inauguration day

discuss how much you love our god trump in this topic about current events ok thanks

the man who made zoey delete her tumblr

#2 2017-01-20 06:44:58

Anatoly

Re: happy inauguration day

What is inauguration day?

#3 2017-01-20 06:47:10

Gamemonger
Banned

AnatolyEE wrote:

it's when daddy trump kicks obooma out of office

#4 2017-01-20 06:51:05

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Gamemonger wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

Translation: It's when Donald Trump takes the place of Barack Obama and becomes the new President of the United States.

#5 2017-01-20 06:52:21

Gamemonger
Banned

N1KF wrote:
Gamemonger wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

Translation: It's when Donald Trump takes the place of Barack Obama and becomes the new President of the United States.

thank you for translating this post for me, pal. i couldn't have done it without you. i owe you some rebbit gold.

#6 2017-01-20 16:00:36, last edited by Glenn21 (2017-01-20 16:08:19)

Glenn21

I am really offend by this topic. Dont you know Trump is a mean racist sexist homophobic transphobic islamophobic xenophobic ignorant spoiled childish privileged disrespectful bigoted megalomaniac that only care about himself!???! he is literaly hitler that will start ww3 by his mean insulting tweets. Looking at your avatar of hitler dancing, you dont even care he is next hitler. I hope you are just troll, there is no way any smart rational person would EVER vote for this evil white male, only racist uneducated rednecks voted for him cuz he will deport every person that isnt white and build the wall. Dont you know how scary this is for people like me? i already had 2 panic attacks today and probably more! I never thought i would say this and i dont care any more if i get baned, but you and drumpf are a MEANIE POOPY!!!!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

:^)

Wooted by: (2)

#7 2017-01-20 18:06:11

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Glenn21 wrote:

I am really offend by this topic. Dont you know Trump is a mean racist sexist homophobic transphobic islamophobic xenophobic ignorant spoiled childish privileged disrespectful bigoted megalomaniac that only care about himself!???! he is literaly hitler that will start ww3 by his mean insulting tweets. Looking at your avatar of hitler dancing, you dont even care he is next hitler. I hope you are just troll, there is no way any smart rational person would EVER vote for this evil white male, only racist uneducated rednecks voted for him cuz he will deport every person that isnt white and build the wall. Dont you know how scary this is for people like me? i already had 2 panic attacks today and probably more! I never thought i would say this and i dont care any more if i get baned, but you and drumpf are a MEANIE POOPY!!!!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

Mocking extremes of an opinion is the easiest thing anyone can do to try to discredit that opinion.

#8 2017-01-20 18:28:43

XxAtillaxX

May those who feel the inevitable suffering this administration will induce blame those of which who had caused it: Hillary Clinton. Debbie Wasserman Schultz. John Podesta. Luis Miranda. Brad Marshall. Amy Dacey.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#9 2017-01-20 18:53:27

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Glenn21 wrote:

-1 woot for childishness

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by:

#10 2017-01-20 19:28:24

Glenn21

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:

-1 woot for childishness

Learn to take a joke //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Wooted by:

#11 2017-01-20 19:50:56

Myst

Gamemonger wrote:

discuss how much you love our god trump in this topic about current events ok thanks

i don't like trump

Trump in 4 years

#12 2017-01-20 19:55:53

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Glenn21 wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:

-1 woot for childishness

I don't share your humor then.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by: (3)

#13 2017-01-20 20:59:34

Glenn21

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:

-1 woot for childishness

"I don't share your political views then." FTFY //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by:

#14 2017-01-20 22:16:51

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Glenn21 wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:

"I don't share your political views then." FTFY //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Regardless of political views I don't find exaggerated strawmen funny.

#15 2017-01-20 22:35:10

Gamemonger
Banned

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:

-1 woot for childishness

alright mr. debby downer don't ruin the good meme here

gp68 wrote:
Gamemonger wrote:

i don't like trump

sick gif you got there friend

#16 2017-01-21 02:45:05

iPwner
Website

Gamemonger wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:

-1 woot for childishness

alright mr. debby downer don't ruin the good meme here

ew is that a gamemonger on my fly? *flicks away* disgusting. :#

back to the seborrhea cafeteria boyz~ :~0) LOH!

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#17 2017-01-21 02:47:25

Gamemonger
Banned

iPwner wrote:

ew is that a gamemonger on my fly? *flicks away* disgusting. :#

back to the seborrhea cafeteria boyz~ :~0) LOH!

i missed you

#18 2017-01-21 07:22:09

Anatoly

N1KF wrote:
Gamemonger wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

Thank you! I can't the language which Gamemonger spoke.

Wooted by:

#19 2017-01-21 11:46:06

Onjit
Website

poor bernie sanders //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

so sad

u need a good replacement for obama and trumps is not it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

:.|:;

#20 2017-01-21 17:30:11

Pingohits
Banned

Onjit wrote:

so sad

u need a good replacement for obama and trumps is not it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

i think andrew jackson should be presenidentt

791mAP8.png

#21 2017-01-21 19:37:26

Gamemonger
Banned

Pingohits wrote:
Onjit wrote:

so sad

alexander hamilton for prez

#22 2017-01-21 19:38:14

Anatoly

I think presidents aren't demokration! It's definetly a tyrann!

Wooted by:

#23 2017-01-21 19:46:29

Gamemonger
Banned

AnatolyEE wrote:

I think presidents aren't demokration! It's definetly a tyrann!

im sorry, anatoly, formally known as anatoly everybody edits or anatolyEE for short, but i disagree with this opinion that you have posted on an online forum about the video game dubbed "Everybody Edits". our new leader, president donald j trump, age 70, was democratically elected via the system dubbed the "Electoral College", a tyrant he is not, rather our savior from the evil short men in the country known as "Northern Korea" who want to launch ICBMs at our very own 3.797 million mi² large country dubbed the "United States of America" or "America" for short. thank you for listening

#24 2017-01-21 20:41:14

Jorc

Gamemonger wrote:
Pingohits wrote:
Onjit wrote:

so sad

KANYE WEST FOR PRESIDENT!!!
I PROMIS HE WILL BEST PRESIDONT OF UNIVERSE! CIKMQoP.png
VOT KANIE VVEST NEX T  TIME PLS.
U1703hv.png

#25 2017-01-21 21:27:23

Pingohits
Banned

IamJoranasC wrote:
Gamemonger wrote:
Pingohits wrote:
Onjit wrote:

so sad

KANYE WEST FOR PRESIDENT!!!
I PROMIS HE WILL BEST PRESIDONT OF UNIVERSE! http://i.imgur.com/CIKMQoP.png
VOT KANIE VVEST NEX T  TIME PLS.
http://i.imgur.com/U1703hv.png

why are you the way you are?

791mAP8.png

Evilbunny1485102995644299

Board footer