Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-19 02:59:33, last edited by danielcool1 (2017-01-19 03:01:12)

danielcool1
Website

Please stop hating innocent people

People like me and other people who never did anything wrong is getting bullied and made fun of. Please stop hating people who never did anything wrong. Spreading cringe to YouTube and making disasters does not count as a reason why, that counts as making fun of people who are youtubers. Trolling, hacking, and bullying counts as a reason why. If only there was friendly players in Everybody Edits, we would never have war and evil people in the first place. Now, it changes. There are a ton of people who are mean and rude. Except for people who make peace and don't make war. And I thank them for making peace in Everybody Edits. There are people who wanted other players to leave Everybody Edits, that are innocent. Well, if hackers, trollers, and evil people leave, then that's good. But making innocent people in Everybody Edits leave, is bad. It's sad and if evil people are bad, then they celebrate, which isn't good. However, I'm never leaving Everybody Edits, because it's one of my favorite games. Why are people leaving. Probably because of hackers, insults, trollers, and evil people. But still, in Everybody Edits, there are still good people out there that can help and be friendly. And if possible, we shall make peace again, with no trollers, hackers, insults, and bullies. Someday, Everybody Edits will be great again one day. Thank you for reading this message, and I hope you be friendly to every stranger you might know. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

AnnrjYL.png q1EPQvE.png

Thank AnatolyEE for the picture on top of this link. And credit to Bluecloud for making a signature for me at the picture next to AnatolyEE.

My YouTube Channel

#2 2017-01-19 03:15:24

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: Please stop hating innocent people

danielcool1 wrote:

Spreading cringe to YouTube and making disasters does not count as a reason why, that counts as making fun of people who are youtubers. Trolling, hacking, and bullying counts as a reason why.

danielcool1 wrote:

It's sad and if evil people are bad, then they celebrate, which isn't good.

carl-sagan-dude-what.jpg
let me tell you, trying to whiteknight on this forum is a bad idea, the community here is even more toxic and edgy than in game and seems like you're too new here to know that

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2017-01-19 03:52:58

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Danielcool, don't listen people that tell you that you're naive or silly for standing up for what's right. People have become so jaded and lazy that they can't handle genuine hope without shrugging it off as a joke. If you keep that hope then you have the potential to make the world a better place.

maxi123 wrote:

let me tell you, trying to whiteknight on this forum is a bad idea, the community here is even more toxic and edgy than in game and seems like you're too new here to know that

I would recommend doing it anyway if it's a "bad idea." If we want the community to be less "edgy" and cynical, we're going to need to provide them examples of positive people.

#4 2017-01-19 03:54:53, last edited by dcomet (2017-01-19 03:55:08)

dcomet

Everyone in the fanbase is pretty nice, I guess I haven't been to the bad side of EE or something...

1xxoWGb.png
X6pVnTA.png
@MAMETCHl on twitter for the pfp artist, @snuffyowo on twitter for the character drawn in the pfp.

#5 2017-01-19 13:20:54

Jorc

danielcool1 wrote:

People like me and other people who never did anything wrong is getting bullied and made fun of. Please stop hating people who never did anything wrong. Spreading cringe to YouTube and making disasters does not count as a reason why, that counts as making fun of people who are youtubers. Trolling, hacking, and bullying counts as a reason why. If only there was friendly players in Everybody Edits, we would never have war and evil people in the first place. Now, it changes. There are a ton of people who are mean and rude. Except for people who make peace and don't make war. And I thank them for making peace in Everybody Edits. There are people who wanted other players to leave Everybody Edits, that are innocent. Well, if hackers, trollers, and evil people leave, then that's good. But making innocent people in Everybody Edits leave, is bad. It's sad and if evil people are bad, then they celebrate, which isn't good. However, I'm never leaving Everybody Edits, because it's one of my favorite games. Why are people leaving. Probably because of hackers, insults, trollers, and evil people. But still, in Everybody Edits, there are still good people out there that can help and be friendly. And if possible, we shall make peace again, with no trollers, hackers, insults, and bullies. Someday, Everybody Edits will be great again one day. Thank you for reading this message, and I hope you be friendly to every stranger you might know. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

report them, it's only one way.

#6 2017-01-19 15:30:07

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

N1KF wrote:

If we want the community to be less "edgy" and cynical

oh wait we do?

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#7 2017-01-19 15:35:59

Myst

danielcool1 wrote:

People like me and other people who never did anything wrong is getting bullied and made fun of. Please stop hating people who never did anything wrong. Spreading cringe to YouTube and making disasters does not count as a reason why, that counts as making fun of people who are youtubers. Trolling, hacking, and bullying counts as a reason why. If only there was friendly players in Everybody Edits, we would never have war and evil people in the first place. Now, it changes. There are a ton of people who are mean and rude. Except for people who make peace and don't make war. And I thank them for making peace in Everybody Edits. There are people who wanted other players to leave Everybody Edits, that are innocent. Well, if hackers, trollers, and evil people leave, then that's good. But making innocent people in Everybody Edits leave, is bad. It's sad and if evil people are bad, then they celebrate, which isn't good. However, I'm never leaving Everybody Edits, because it's one of my favorite games. Why are people leaving. Probably because of hackers, insults, trollers, and evil people. But still, in Everybody Edits, there are still good people out there that can help and be friendly. And if possible, we shall make peace again, with no trollers, hackers, insults, and bullies. Someday, Everybody Edits will be great again one day. Thank you for reading this message, and I hope you be friendly to every stranger you might know.

this is soo ture, a lots of EE users are corrupt, racists, abuser......

#8 2017-01-19 17:43:27

capasha

IamJoranasC wrote:

report them, it's only one way.

Yes report all trollers.

danielcool1 wrote:

(For Kids)

Wooted by: (4)

#9 2017-01-19 18:35:31

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

It won't be everybody edits without trolling.

danielcool1 wrote:

... Someday, Everybody Edits will be great again one day... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

-The Donald trump of EE confirmed?

#10 2017-01-19 19:00:48

Anatoly

Kaleb123 wrote:

It won't be everybody edits without trolling.

It's not everybody edits, because not everybody can edit!!

Wooted by:

#11 2017-01-19 19:17:15

Abelysk

I still don't understand how people can get 'offended' in EE... if you take comments like that seriously then grow up. Every thing that people say to me that feels disruptive, I treat it in a sarcastic/joking manner (probably because my 18) and spew back drivel in hopes that the accuser will unwind and defecate in my clueless spew.

#12 2017-01-19 19:49:28

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

maxi123 wrote:
N1KF wrote:

If we want the community to be less "edgy" and cynical

oh wait we do?

Yes.

Kefka wrote:

I still don't understand how people can get 'offended' in EE... if you take comments like that seriously then grow up. Every thing that people say to me that feels disruptive, I treat it in a sarcastic/joking manner (probably because my 18) and spew back drivel in hopes that the accuser will unwind and defecate in my clueless spew.

You're right in that letting your jimmies get rustled by what people say online isn't a good idea. However, I don't think we should accept hate and negativity just because of how common it is online. I think we should speak out against that and try to encourage positive change in other people.

#13 2017-01-19 22:41:41, last edited by Tomahawk (2017-01-19 22:42:11)

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Kefka wrote:

Try accepting that different people get offended by different things and it'll all make sense.

@danielcool1: Report those people, because nothing will change if they don't get banned and shown that it's not OK to act in certain ways.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by:

#14 2017-01-19 23:08:29

Prodigy

You talking about this creates more drama

h0qIF0q.png

#15 2017-01-19 23:09:18

Abelysk

everybody edits in itself is a joke but the things people say is just retarded sometimes

#16 2017-01-19 23:58:05

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Prodigy wrote:

You talking about this creates more drama

Sometimes drama is needed. Not "petty feuds between people" drama, but rather, "general issues in a community or society" drama. (I normally only consider the former "drama" but since you seem to be using a looser definition I'll assume that one for this post.) When bad behaviour is often acceptable by those groups, somebody needs to speak up. If nobody speaks up, how will things change for the better? Values gradually influence a group of people into it becomes the default belief. When people speak out, they give people a change to rebel together against the norm and try to influence things for the better. Keeping your thoughts to yourself won't help anybody.

#17 2017-01-20 01:21:34

dcomet

1xxoWGb.png
X6pVnTA.png
@MAMETCHl on twitter for the pfp artist, @snuffyowo on twitter for the character drawn in the pfp.

#18 2017-01-20 03:15:49

medeia
Banned

I wonder what you should do when someone bullies you for a second?

Facts

g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif

#19 2017-01-20 07:08:14

Gamemonger
Banned

sorry pal but until you understand the concept of paragraphs i'm gonna have to give you some negative karma

the man who made zoey delete her tumblr

#20 2017-01-20 07:43:03

XxAtillaxX

Well, I have to say I'm surprised at the amount of support this topic has gained, if not for it being amusingly petty and superfluous.

I think once you've grown up, you'll come to realise that accepting criticism is much more constructive than dismissing it as hatred.
I think you'll also come to find that, typically in the circumstances where there are large amounts of criticism, it's both deserved and necessary.

"Now, it changes."
In all honesty, you aren't going to garner real support or create any sort of movement or reaction when you're unable to string a paragraph together.
If you are experiencing enough emotional distress to make a topic like this as a result of petty, insignificant things such as trolling or cheating, I think it's a good time to take an extended break.

You, like everyone else, are increasingly aware of the continued declination of players. Unfortunately, the reasoning as to why this is the case isn't as trivial as "people are mean trolling hacker bullies!".

signature.png
*u stinky*

#21 2017-01-20 18:57:20

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

XxAtillaxX wrote:

I think once you've grown up, you'll come to realise that accepting criticism is much more constructive than dismissing it as hatred.

How do you know he's just being criticized? Let's take a look at what he says...

danielcool1 wrote:

People like me and other people who never did anything wrong is getting bullied and made fun of.

If he really is getting "made fun of" like he says, i think that's a decent reason to be concerned. He didn't provide specific examples of how people made fun of him, though, so neither of us can really assume what's going on over there. It could be anything from playful joking to harassment.

XxAtillaxX wrote:

"Now, it changes."
In all honesty, you aren't going to garner real support or create any sort of movement or reaction when you're unable to string a paragraph together.

By "in all honesty" I think you mean "from what I can tell". Well I'm on the forum and I've had lots of experience with the community so who knows? This could end up as a movement but this might just end up as one of those topics where I write long wordy speeches about hope.

If you are experiencing enough emotional distress to make a topic like this as a result of petty, insignificant things such as trolling or cheating, I think it's a good time to take an extended break.

However, are those really petty or insignificant things? Relatively, they are, when compared to the many worse things people can do. When we see an online website where the norm is trolling other people, we get some insight that many humans like to harm (physically, mentally, or emotionally) others for their own enjoyment. I believe that people are selfish by nature, and the Internet provides some of the greatest examples of this.

People are sensitive to their surroundings. When an idealist surrounded by positivity gets put into negative scenario, such as one full of those who troll and harass (assuming what danielcool says isn't an exaggeration), I think it's reasonable to think it's a bit overwhelming. Go ask sheltered little me when I started using the Internet over five years ago. I don't know how positive or negative danielcool is, but the first post seems to indicate that he's rather positive. I think danielcool is less used to negativity than you are, and I believe extra consideration should be made to those you're different from.

I agree that a break is a good idea. A video game or any other piece of entertainment should improve one's life, not bring it down.

You, like everyone else, are increasingly aware of the continued declination of players. Unfortunately, the reasoning as to why this is the case isn't as trivial as "people are mean trolling hacker bullies!".

I agree, though it may be an influencing factor. I think that the lack of updates, a decent open world system, and good levels are bigger reasons though.

#22 2017-01-20 20:46:43

skullz17

Kefka wrote:

Surely people can get offended in EE just as well as they can through any other medium?

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by:

#23 2017-01-20 23:17:41

Abelysk

Maybe its cuz i think everyone who talks like that is 6 years old

#24 2017-01-21 01:34:19

Guest.

N1KF wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

How do you know he's just being criticized? Let's take a look at what he says...

danielcool1 wrote:

People like me and other people who never did anything wrong is getting bullied and made fun of.

If he really is getting "made fun of" like he says, i think that's a decent reason to be concerned. He didn't provide specific examples of how people made fun of him, though, so neither of us can really assume what's going on over there. It could be anything from playful joking to harassment.

XxAtillaxX wrote:

"Now, it changes."

By "in all honesty" I think you mean "from what I can tell". Well I'm on the forum and I've had lots of experience with the community so who knows? This could end up as a movement but this might just end up as one of those topics where I write long wordy speeches about hope.

However, are those really petty or insignificant things? Relatively, they are, when compared to the many worse things people can do. When we see an online website where the norm is trolling other people, we get some insight that many humans like to harm (physically, mentally, or emotionally) others for their own enjoyment. I believe that people are selfish by nature, and the Internet provides some of the greatest examples of this.

People are sensitive to their surroundings. When an idealist surrounded by positivity gets put into negative scenario, such as one full of those who troll and harass (assuming what danielcool says isn't an exaggeration), I think it's reasonable to think it's a bit overwhelming. Go ask sheltered little me when I started using the Internet over five years ago. I don't know how positive or negative danielcool is, but the first post seems to indicate that he's rather positive. I think danielcool is less used to negativity than you are, and I believe extra consideration should be made to those you're different from.

I agree that a break is a good idea. A video game or any other piece of entertainment should improve one's life, not bring it down.

I agree, though it may be an influencing factor. I think that the lack of updates, a decent open world system, and good levels are bigger reasons though.

the fact that you try to act like a hero in these anti-trolling topics makes me sad

just ignore these like everyone else and move on
nobody's going to ban trolls for their oh-so terrible deeds

#25 2017-01-21 02:21:02

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Ernesdo wrote:

the fact that you try to act like a hero in these anti-trolling topics makes me sad

Why is trying to act like a hero sad? Is not trying to act like a hero somehow less sad? I don't understand. If it's in the way in which I try to act like a hero, please clarify.

just ignore these like everyone else and move on

Why should I? If everybody just accepts things like they are and move on the world won't get any better. My life philosophy is heavily based on ideals, which means comparing the current world to an ideal world. Sure, trolling may not be a large problem in itself, but when looking at the big picture, it simply shows that many people are willing to ruin other peoples' entertainment for their own pleasure. Even if it is a minority, the fact that people don't speak out about it shows that people are okay with it. That's a big red flag of selfishness in the community, and shouldn't be ignored.

nobody's going to ban trolls for their oh-so terrible deeds

What? I don't want trolls banned, and I made a several paragraph post a few days ago explaining why trying to do so would probably be a bad idea. Trying to enforce ethics like that won't work, as it just encourages unethical people to group up and be more unethical in rebellion.

Myst1484985605643920

Board footer