Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2017-01-06 01:37:17

Pingohits
Member
From: ambidextrous dextrose
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,751
Website

woot limit again

yet again to complain about this useless "woot limit"

i call for a suggestion:

every 100 posts boosts woot limit by 1 woot

b-b-but pingo! that'll just insinuate users to spam more posts to get a higher woot limit!!
no shut up no one would waste time doing such a thing

diff GOOD suggestion take in consideration thank you

Online

#2 2017-01-06 01:38:26

kubapolish
Banned
From: ̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍
Registered: 2015-02-19
Posts: 1,053
Website

Re: woot limit again

ironically i can't woot this post because i ran out of woots
but yes i agree

Last edited by kubapolish (2017-01-06 01:50:08)


Offline

#3 2017-01-06 01:41:08

N1KF
Member
From: CELEBRATING KIRBY'S 25TH
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 8,499
Website

Re: woot limit again

Pingohits wrote:

b-b-but pingo! that'll just insinuate users to spam more posts to get a higher woot limit!!
no shut up no one would waste time doing such a thing

If that's a problem it could just be kept a hidden feature. Nobody will ever know!


HAPPY 25TH ANNIVERSARY TO THE KIRBYFANS IN THE JAPANS

Offline

Wooted by:

#4 2017-01-06 01:42:27

Pingohits
Member
From: ambidextrous dextrose
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,751
Website

Re: woot limit again

kubapolish wrote:

i can't woot this post because i ran out of woots

GOOD point see diff kubapolish can't even woot for once! this woot limit, this aberration of a concept, is 100% useless i'm not even sure what was going on in that diff head of yours WHATwereyouTHINKing when you added a woot limit!? and don't argue abuse with me woot limits are like crew alerts people can abuse it but it barely causes any physically damage and it's not even annoying just very very slightly **** yeah you feel

Online

Wooted by:

#5 2017-01-06 01:42:32

maxi123
Member
From: code 1234 plz no troll
Registered: 2015-03-01
Posts: 3,935

Re: woot limit again

just dont woot the posts of other people
keep all these woots for my posts big_smile

but yeah thats a good suggestion
the current limit is 20 woots/day?


uNct3sf.png
#FreeSeizures2015 | 10K PEOPLE DIED EVERYDAY BY HACKERS, ITS FBI OFC. | <3 this guy
ayy lmao

Offline

Wooted by:

#6 2017-01-06 01:42:33

Evilbunny
Member
From: The bottom of my heart
Registered: 2015-02-25
Posts: 1,142

Re: woot limit again

Do you want woot inflation? Because this is how you get woot inflation. The value of a woot will hit an all time low and become almost worthless. Getting a woot doesn't mean much if you've seen that person hand out 30 woots to posts that are obviously worse than your own, but you both get the same treatment.

No, preserve the woot. Keep the limit. Don't ruin the only incentive to make good posts.


Evilbunny (in cursive)

Offline

Wooted by:

#7 2017-01-06 01:44:17

Pingohits
Member
From: ambidextrous dextrose
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,751
Website

Re: woot limit again

Evilbunny wrote:

Do you want woot inflation? Because this is how you get woot inflation. The value of a woot will hit an all time low and become almost worthless. Getting a woot doesn't mean much if you've seen that person hand out 30 woots to posts that are obviously worse than your own, but you both get the same treatment.

No, preserve the woot. Keep the limit. Don't ruin the only incentive to make good posts.

woots never had a value in the first place they're like pennies no one uses them except for penny drives and to make those flat oval souvenir coins that have some boring picture of a national treasure on it

Online

Wooted by:

#8 2017-01-06 01:45:53

Evilbunny
Member
From: The bottom of my heart
Registered: 2015-02-25
Posts: 1,142

Re: woot limit again

Pingohits wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:

Do you want woot inflation? Because this is how you get woot inflation. The value of a woot will hit an all time low and become almost worthless. Getting a woot doesn't mean much if you've seen that person hand out 30 woots to posts that are obviously worse than your own, but you both get the same treatment.

No, preserve the woot. Keep the limit. Don't ruin the only incentive to make good posts.

woots never had a value in the first place they're like pennies no one uses them except for penny drives and to make those flat oval souvenir coins that have some boring picture of a national treasure on it

I've never used a woot for either of those purposes and woots DO have value. If you can't see this then you are in no position to suggest changes to them!


Evilbunny (in cursive)

Offline

Wooted by:

#9 2017-01-06 01:47:27

Different55
Forum Admin
Registered: 2015-02-07
Posts: 14,605

Re: woot limit again

Pingohits wrote:

no shut up no one would waste time doing such a thing

Just like nobody would waste time wooting every post on the forums?

Offline

Wooted by:

#10 2017-01-06 01:48:40

Pingohits
Member
From: ambidextrous dextrose
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,751
Website

Re: woot limit again

Different55 wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

no shut up no one would waste time doing such a thing

Just like nobody would waste time wooting every post on the forums?

EGGsactly see diff you're getting it now! remove woot limit or use my suggestion this is an offer you can't refuse

Online

#11 2017-01-06 01:49:19

Bimps
Banned
Registered: 2015-02-08
Posts: 4,157

Re: woot limit again

what is the current woot limit

also  i'd have 40 extra woots

also

Pingohits wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:

Do you want woot inflation?
Because this is how you get woot inflation. The value of a woot will hit an all time low and become almost worthless. Getting a woot doesn't mean much if you've seen that person hand out 30 woots to posts that are obviously worse than your own, but you both get the same treatment.

No, preserve the woot. Keep the limit. Don't ruin the only incentive to make good posts.

woots never had a value in the first place they're like pennies no one uses them except for penny drives and to make those flat oval souvenir coins that have some boring picture of a national treasure on it

woots can be used as a voting system


you're drunk. you know where you want to go.
pBEEzUa.png
bruuuuuh

Offline

Wooted by:

#12 2017-01-06 01:49:44

Pingohits
Member
From: ambidextrous dextrose
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,751
Website

Re: woot limit again

Evilbunny wrote:
Pingohits wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:

Do you want woot inflation? Because this is how you get woot inflation. The value of a woot will hit an all time low and become almost worthless. Getting a woot doesn't mean much if you've seen that person hand out 30 woots to posts that are obviously worse than your own, but you both get the same treatment.

No, preserve the woot. Keep the limit. Don't ruin the only incentive to make good posts.

woots never had a value in the first place they're like pennies no one uses them except for penny drives and to make those flat oval souvenir coins that have some boring picture of a national treasure on it

I've never used a woot for either of those purposes and woots DO have value. If you can't see this then you are in no position to suggest changes to them!

well bun then you've obviously never traveled out of your state heck not even your hometown you should go outside more often you know i heard sunlight was good for your bones

Online

Wooted by:

#13 2017-01-06 01:50:00

N1KF
Member
From: CELEBRATING KIRBY'S 25TH
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 8,499
Website

Re: woot limit again

Bimps wrote:

what is the current woot limit

20


HAPPY 25TH ANNIVERSARY TO THE KIRBYFANS IN THE JAPANS

Offline

Wooted by:

#14 2017-01-06 01:50:44

Bimps
Banned
Registered: 2015-02-08
Posts: 4,157

Re: woot limit again

N1KF wrote:
Bimps wrote:

what is the current woot limit

20

aw ye 60 woots im set


you're drunk. you know where you want to go.
pBEEzUa.png
bruuuuuh

Offline

Wooted by:

#15 2017-01-06 01:51:04

Evilbunny
Member
From: The bottom of my heart
Registered: 2015-02-25
Posts: 1,142

Re: woot limit again

You underestimate your fellow forumers, N1KF is already spamming this post with woots, if we didn't have a limit he would be on every post.

Trust in your leaders pingohits, do not question authority.


Evilbunny (in cursive)

Offline

Wooted by:

#16 2017-01-06 01:51:05

Pingohits
Member
From: ambidextrous dextrose
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,751
Website

Re: woot limit again

Bimps wrote:

what is the current woot limit

also  i'd have 40 extra woots

also

Pingohits wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:

Do you want woot inflation?
Because this is how you get woot inflation. The value of a woot will hit an all time low and become almost worthless. Getting a woot doesn't mean much if you've seen that person hand out 30 woots to posts that are obviously worse than your own, but you both get the same treatment.

No, preserve the woot. Keep the limit. Don't ruin the only incentive to make good posts.

woots never had a value in the first place they're like pennies no one uses them except for penny drives and to make those flat oval souvenir coins that have some boring picture of a national treasure on it

woots can be used as a voting system

physical value bimps, you can't trade woots on the woots stocks or form a woots hedge fund company

Online

Wooted by:

#17 2017-01-06 01:52:05

Pingohits
Member
From: ambidextrous dextrose
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,751
Website

Re: woot limit again

Evilbunny wrote:

You underestimate your fellow forumers, N1KF is already spamming this post with woots, if we didn't have a limit he would be on every post.

Trust in your leaders pingohits, do not question authority.

you call this spam? tis' merely a sea slosh in an ocean of tsunamis, young one

Online

Wooted by:

#18 2017-01-06 01:52:10

MrJaWapa
Member
From: United States
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,950
Website

Re: woot limit again

Pingohits wrote:

no shut up no one would waste time doing such a thing

except n1kf and frogman have.


I don't recall ever reaching the woot limit.


ce587bf7.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#19 2017-01-06 01:52:41

Pingohits
Member
From: ambidextrous dextrose
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,751
Website

Re: woot limit again

MrJaWapa wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

no shut up no one would waste time doing such a thing

except n1kf and frogman have.

well they don't have lives that's a different story

Last edited by Pingohits (2017-01-06 01:52:52)

Online

Wooted by:

#20 2017-01-06 01:53:33

N1KF
Member
From: CELEBRATING KIRBY'S 25TH
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 8,499
Website

Re: woot limit again

Pingohits wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

no shut up no one would waste time doing such a thing

except n1kf and frogman have.

well they don't have lives that's a different story

"Different"?


HAPPY 25TH ANNIVERSARY TO THE KIRBYFANS IN THE JAPANS

Offline

Wooted by:

#21 2017-01-06 01:54:13

Pingohits
Member
From: ambidextrous dextrose
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,751
Website

Re: woot limit again

N1KF wrote:
Pingohits wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

no shut up no one would waste time doing such a thing

except n1kf and frogman have.

well they don't have lives that's a different story

"Different"?

Yes

Online

Wooted by:

#22 2017-01-06 01:54:15

Bimps
Banned
Registered: 2015-02-08
Posts: 4,157

Re: woot limit again

Pingohits wrote:
Bimps wrote:

what is the current woot limit

also  i'd have 40 extra woots

also

Pingohits wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:

Do you want woot inflation?
Because this is how you get woot inflation. The value of a woot will hit an all time low and become almost worthless. Getting a woot doesn't mean much if you've seen that person hand out 30 woots to posts that are obviously worse than your own, but you both get the same treatment.

No, preserve the woot. Keep the limit. Don't ruin the only incentive to make good posts.

woots never had a value in the first place they're like pennies no one uses them except for penny drives and to make those flat oval souvenir coins that have some boring picture of a national treasure on it

woots can be used as a voting system

physical value bimps, you can't trade woots on the woots stocks or form a woots hedge fund company

<these digits say otherwise


you're drunk. you know where you want to go.
pBEEzUa.png
bruuuuuh

Offline

#23 2017-01-06 01:56:40

Pingohits
Member
From: ambidextrous dextrose
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,751
Website

Re: woot limit again

Bimps wrote:

<these digits say otherwise

JbdRcMS.png
is this some sort of sick joke?? do you find this humorous bimps?? well it wont be once diff accepts my suggestion!!

Online

#24 2017-01-06 02:31:07

Bimps
Banned
Registered: 2015-02-08
Posts: 4,157

Re: woot limit again

btw this is the joke
79ef62e8e97deb8228644ce1f8dd4f8f.png

my digit as of that post was 4000. so the power of kek smelt pingo down


EDIT:

CHANGELOG:

fixed gyazo link. post number now v 1.1

Last edited by Bimps (2017-01-06 02:31:38)


you're drunk. you know where you want to go.
pBEEzUa.png
bruuuuuh

Offline

Wooted by:

#25 2017-01-06 02:34:49

maxi123
Member
From: code 1234 plz no troll
Registered: 2015-03-01
Posts: 3,935

Re: woot limit again

Evilbunny wrote:

You underestimate your fellow forumers, N1KF is already spamming this post with woots, if we didn't have a limit he would be on every post.

Trust in your leaders pingohits, do not question authority.

people under hitler's or stalin's rule didnt question the authority
look at the casualties


uNct3sf.png
#FreeSeizures2015 | 10K PEOPLE DIED EVERYDAY BY HACKERS, ITS FBI OFC. | <3 this guy
ayy lmao

Offline

Wooted by:
XxAtillaxX1483913050642441

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1493255964.2148 - Generated in 0.069 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.56 MiB (Peak: 1.87 MiB) ]