Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2016-12-28 15:49:08

Nou
EE Admin
Registered: 2015-02-24
Posts: 2,719

[Patch] 28th of December - Small bug fixes

- Fixed blue Christmas lights not showing after rejoining a world
- Fixed being affected by physics blocks to the left when standing on non-rotatable halfblocks
- Fixed the ability to set the previous chat message to nothing
- Fixed duplicate smileys being added to the smiley menu
- Fixed the ability to spam the FCWIN tabs (Friends/Crews/Worlds/Inbox/News)
- Fixed false cheat detection on the 'Christmas Town' campaign world
- Added a 'Random' button next to the world key textbox (the worldkey is now also remembered)
- Removed minimap colors from the mine pack decorations

Note: worlds will need to be empty before some fixes take effect


No u.

Offline

#2 2016-12-28 16:13:54

SmittyW
Member
Registered: 2015-03-13
Posts: 1,883

Re: [Patch] 28th of December - Small bug fixes

ZJDG2vN.png

Offline

#3 2016-12-28 16:16:15

capasha
Member
Registered: 2015-02-21
Posts: 3,140

Re: [Patch] 28th of December - Small bug fixes

Wow builders club. I want that too.

I don't understand why you added blue balloon on the blog which didn't have the blue balloon in the update, and this update doesn't fix the blue balloon either.

FPGls0y.png

Last edited by capasha (2016-12-28 16:19:21)


1XlHVLW.png

Offline

#4 2016-12-28 16:22:12

Ernesdo
Banned
From: satan's squeezebox
Registered: 2015-11-08
Posts: 653

Re: [Patch] 28th of December - Small bug fixes

Nou wrote:

- Fixed blue Christmas lights not showing after rejoining a world
- Fixed being affected by physics blocks to the left when standing on non-rotatable halfblocks
- Fixed the ability to set the previous chat message to nothing
- Fixed duplicate smileys being added to the smiley menu
- Fixed the ability to spam the FCWIN tabs (Friends/Crews/Worlds/Inbox/News)
- Fixed false cheat detection on the 'Christmas Town' campaign world
- Added a 'Random' button next to the world key textbox (the worldkey is now also remembered)
- Removed minimap colors from the mine pack decorations

Note: worlds will need to be empty before some fixes take effect

unknown.png
one problem after another

also christmas campaign description says "raindeer" and not reindeer


unknown.png

Offline

#5 2016-12-28 16:31:27

Nou
EE Admin
Registered: 2015-02-24
Posts: 2,719

Re: [Patch] 28th of December - Small bug fixes

Ernesdo wrote:

also christmas campaign description says "raindeer" and not reindeer

pls

7384.1036700.jpg


No u.

Offline

#6 2016-12-28 17:16:55

12345678908642
Member
From: canada
Registered: 2015-08-15
Posts: 1,420
Website

Re: [Patch] 28th of December - Small bug fixes

is world key remembered even after a world closes (everyone leaves)?


bleh who needs sigs anyway.

Offline

#7 2016-12-28 18:38:39

Ernesdo
Banned
From: satan's squeezebox
Registered: 2015-11-08
Posts: 653

Re: [Patch] 28th of December - Small bug fixes

12345678908642 wrote:

is world key remembered even after a world closes (everyone leaves)?

the world key is the code; so yes


unknown.png

Offline

#8 2016-12-28 19:12:53

skullz17
Member
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,272

Re: [Patch] 28th of December - Small bug fixes

Ernesdo wrote:
12345678908642 wrote:

is world key remembered even after a world closes (everyone leaves)?

the world key is the code; so yes

Since when??


m3gPDRb.png
My soundcloud, My youtube

thx for sig bobithan

Online

#9 2016-12-28 23:00:46

Ernesdo
Banned
From: satan's squeezebox
Registered: 2015-11-08
Posts: 653

Re: [Patch] 28th of December - Small bug fixes

skullz17 wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:
12345678908642 wrote:

is world key remembered even after a world closes (everyone leaves)?

the world key is the code; so yes

Since when??

world key = level key
level key = super secret edit key
super secret edit key = code


unknown.png

Offline

#10 2016-12-28 23:10:00

skullz17
Member
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,272

Re: [Patch] 28th of December - Small bug fixes

Ernesdo wrote:
skullz17 wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:
12345678908642 wrote:

is world key remembered even after a world closes (everyone leaves)?

the world key is the code; so yes

Since when??

world key = level key
level key = super secret edit key
super secret edit key = code

No I was talking about the second part of the sentence - "so yes"


m3gPDRb.png
My soundcloud, My youtube

thx for sig bobithan

Online

#11 2016-12-28 23:12:36

12345678908642
Member
From: canada
Registered: 2015-08-15
Posts: 1,420
Website

Re: [Patch] 28th of December - Small bug fixes

just tested, it doesnt. darn.


bleh who needs sigs anyway.

Offline

#12 2016-12-28 23:51:48

Latif
Member
From: The Netherlands
Registered: 2015-03-13
Posts: 181

Re: [Patch] 28th of December - Small bug fixes

Ahw I hoped you can remove bg from the borders now sad
Let's wait some more then.


Road of posts: 10 - 50 - 100 - 200 - 300 - 400 - 500
NVD is the best <3

Offline

#13 2016-12-29 11:18:42

Xfrogman43
Member
From: My mom's insides
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,035

Re: [Patch] 28th of December - Small bug fixes

Any explanation on WHY BC replaced GM?


YaoTT4C.pngDarkcomet=best doge
image4.png?uid=4673131&m=0
Hit <10K on 1/21/17
?type=online&name=xfrogman43?type=energy&name=xfrogman43?type=loginstreak&name=xfrogman43?type=lastlogin&name=xfrogman43

Offline

Wooted by:

#14 2016-12-29 15:47:37

Ernesdo
Banned
From: satan's squeezebox
Registered: 2015-11-08
Posts: 653

Re: [Patch] 28th of December - Small bug fixes

Xfrogman43 wrote:

Any explanation on WHY BC replaced GM?

its not bc its just the icon
it has to do with player.io


unknown.png

Offline

#15 2016-12-29 15:48:43

HG
Member
Registered: 2015-02-18
Posts: 1,183
Website

Re: [Patch] 28th of December - Small bug fixes

Xfrogman43 wrote:

Any explanation on WHY BC replaced GM?

They're bringing back the old EE features, such as magic ranks.

Ernesdo wrote:

its not bc its just the icon
it has to do with player.io

What has the icon being still in the game files have to do with Player.IO? Are you drunk or what?

Last edited by HG (2016-12-29 15:49:30)


A new tower has been released.
Check it out!

Offline

Wooted by:

#16 2016-12-29 15:53:26

Ernesdo
Banned
From: satan's squeezebox
Registered: 2015-11-08
Posts: 653

Re: [Patch] 28th of December - Small bug fixes

HG wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:

Any explanation on WHY BC replaced GM?

They're bringing back the old EE features, such as magic ranks.

Ernesdo wrote:

its not bc its just the icon
it has to do with player.io

What has the icon being still in the game files have to do with Player.IO? Are you drunk or what?

its happened before

where did you get this information about "bringing old features back"


unknown.png

Offline

#17 2016-12-29 21:00:58

Xfrogman43
Member
From: My mom's insides
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,035

Re: [Patch] 28th of December - Small bug fixes

Ernesdo wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:

Any explanation on WHY BC replaced GM?

its not bc its just the icon
it has to do with player.io

I know its just the icon...
Why would it be playerio's fault? Can you elaborate?
Also why DO they still have BC icon in game files? Can you explain that mr. I know everything?


YaoTT4C.pngDarkcomet=best doge
image4.png?uid=4673131&m=0
Hit <10K on 1/21/17
?type=online&name=xfrogman43?type=energy&name=xfrogman43?type=loginstreak&name=xfrogman43?type=lastlogin&name=xfrogman43

Offline

#18 2016-12-29 21:49:50

Ernesdo
Banned
From: satan's squeezebox
Registered: 2015-11-08
Posts: 653

Re: [Patch] 28th of December - Small bug fixes

Xfrogman43 wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:

Any explanation on WHY BC replaced GM?

its not bc its just the icon
it has to do with player.io

I know its just the icon...
Why would it be playerio's fault? Can you elaborate?
Also why DO they still have BC icon in game files? Can you explain that mr. I know everything?

dunno why you're so enraged over an icon but

it has to do with player.io because the icon as of now is still in player.io
also idk where you get your facts but the icon isn't in the files for the game anymore


unknown.png

Offline

#19 2016-12-29 22:21:59

HG
Member
Registered: 2015-02-18
Posts: 1,183
Website

Re: [Patch] 28th of December - Small bug fixes

Ernesdo wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:

Any explanation on WHY BC replaced GM?

its not bc its just the icon
it has to do with player.io

I know its just the icon...
Why would it be playerio's fault? Can you elaborate?
Also why DO they still have BC icon in game files? Can you explain that mr. I know everything?

dunno why you're so enraged over an icon but

it has to do with player.io because the icon as of now is still in player.io
also idk where you get your facts but the icon isn't in the files for the game anymore

The icon is on the client, not on Player.IO. What are you on?


A new tower has been released.
Check it out!

Offline

Wooted by:

#20 2016-12-30 01:12:21

Ernesdo
Banned
From: satan's squeezebox
Registered: 2015-11-08
Posts: 653

Re: [Patch] 28th of December - Small bug fixes

HG wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:

Any explanation on WHY BC replaced GM?

its not bc its just the icon
it has to do with player.io

I know its just the icon...
Why would it be playerio's fault? Can you elaborate?
Also why DO they still have BC icon in game files? Can you explain that mr. I know everything?

dunno why you're so enraged over an icon but

it has to do with player.io because the icon as of now is still in player.io
also idk where you get your facts but the icon isn't in the files for the game anymore

The icon is on the client, not on Player.IO. What are you on?

ok, care to show me where the bc icon is in the client?


unknown.png

Offline

#21 2016-12-30 04:10:39

Xfrogman43
Member
From: My mom's insides
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,035

Re: [Patch] 28th of December - Small bug fixes

Ernesdo wrote:
HG wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:

its not bc its just the icon
it has to do with player.io

I know its just the icon...
Why would it be playerio's fault? Can you elaborate?
Also why DO they still have BC icon in game files? Can you explain that mr. I know everything?

dunno why you're so enraged over an icon but

it has to do with player.io because the icon as of now is still in player.io
also idk where you get your facts but the icon isn't in the files for the game anymore

The icon is on the client, not on Player.IO. What are you on?

ok, care to show me where the bc icon is in the client?

ok, care to show me where the bc icon is in player.io?


YaoTT4C.pngDarkcomet=best doge
image4.png?uid=4673131&m=0
Hit <10K on 1/21/17
?type=online&name=xfrogman43?type=energy&name=xfrogman43?type=loginstreak&name=xfrogman43?type=lastlogin&name=xfrogman43

Offline

Wooted by:

HG

#22 2016-12-30 17:14:05

skullz17
Member
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,272

Re: [Patch] 28th of December - Small bug fixes

If you think you're right, then show some real evidence instead of withholding information from each other. This is just stupid now.


m3gPDRb.png
My soundcloud, My youtube

thx for sig bobithan

Online

Wooted by:

#23 2016-12-30 20:48:42

hummerz5
Forum Mod
From: wait I'm not a secret mod huh
Registered: 2015-08-10
Posts: 4,052

Re: [Patch] 28th of December - Small bug fixes

skullz17 wrote:

If you think you're right, then show some real evidence instead of withholding information from each other. This is just stupid now.

That.

Hey guys, if you have any intention of continuing this, take it here: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?id=37672

so much cleaner thanks

also I'll weigh in: I don't see how there's any way you could think that the image is no longer in the game, yet somehow appears. but hey, prove me wrong in that other topic.


fT09tOL.png
?type=lastlogin&name=hummerz5
rip the creator of this sig, zoey

Offline

#24 2016-12-31 00:07:21

Ernesdo
Banned
From: satan's squeezebox
Registered: 2015-11-08
Posts: 653

Re: [Patch] 28th of December - Small bug fixes

hummerz5 wrote:
skullz17 wrote:

If you think you're right, then show some real evidence instead of withholding information from each other. This is just stupid now.

That.

Hey guys, if you have any intention of continuing this, take it here: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?id=37672

so much cleaner thanks

also I'll weigh in: I don't see how there's any way you could think that the image is no longer in the game, yet somehow appears. but hey, prove me wrong in that other topic.

i really dont care about any of this lol


unknown.png

Offline

Ernesdo1483139241641227

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1490892141.0676 - Generated in 0.107 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.44 MiB (Peak: 1.69 MiB) ]