Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-12-26 16:56:49, last edited by BobRove (2016-12-26 17:07:36)

BobRove

Can't make smiley art (because ban)

Hi, Boberov here.
I just wanted to say that I'm kind of annoyed by the fact that I can't make any art depicting the Diver smiley because my former friend
VVeirdoverse gets really angry and thinks I am oppressing him.
It seems that he tried reporting me a few times. I got banned for a day (for an unrelated reason) and left for a week so I could get some rest, haha. After coming back yesterday I made a world called "shoutout to 100lol" to "bait" VVeirdo into joining to explain him that he can't just report me for what I do. I made a big diver smiley pixel art because I just like how this one smiley looks on a larger scale.
Then my friends came and started making those small figures. A cyan mineral block, a generic face block and a green mineral one. VVeirdoverse knows what I mean.
He joined and literally said "what the f***". I tried explaining him that making diver art isn't against the rules if it's not made with the intention of annoying him. He still got annoyed, though. He kept swearing and left.
After that Kittco36 joined and reported me because, according to them, the world was offensive.
Isn't that unfair?
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Edit: Forgot to mention that many people got banned lately because VVeirdoverse is on a reporting spree. Friends told me he's working with Koya, and that he takes compliments as insults (which is pretty true from what I've seen).

#2 2016-12-26 17:20:47

Evilbunny

Re: Can't make smiley art (because ban)

Why do you think anybody on the forums would care? What do you want us to do?

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by: (5)

#3 2016-12-26 17:27:26

BobRove

I wanted your opinion on the recent events. That's all.

#4 2016-12-26 17:34:51

Kessiope

BobRove wrote:

Hi, Boberov here.
I just wanted to say that I'm kind of annoyed by the fact that I can't make any art depicting the Diver smiley because my former friend
It seems that he tried reporting me a few times. I got banned for a day (for an unrelated reason) and left for a week so I could get some rest, haha. After coming back yesterday I made a world called "shoutout to 100lol" to "bait" VVeirdo into joining to explain him that he can't just report me for what I do. I made a big diver smiley pixel art because I just like how this one smiley looks on a larger scale.
Then my friends came and started making those small figures. A cyan mineral block, a generic face block and a green mineral one. VVeirdoverse knows what I mean.
He joined and literally said "what the f***". I tried explaining him that making diver art isn't against the rules if it's not made with the intention of annoying him. He still got annoyed, though. He kept swearing and left.
After that Kittco36 joined and reported me because, according to them, the world was offensive.
Isn't that unfair?

Edit: Forgot to mention that many people got banned lately because VVeirdoverse is on a reporting spree. Friends told me he's working with Koya, and that he takes compliments as insults (which is pretty true from what I've seen).

hmm.. bad words ? i should call Koya.

#5 2016-12-26 17:53:42

Prodigy

Sounds more like minimodding to me but I don't care about smiley art.

h0qIF0q.png

Wooted by: (2)

#6 2016-12-26 18:01:49

Weirdoverse
Website

according to boberov 13 year olds dont have feelings
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Wooted by: (3)

#7 2016-12-26 18:02:01, last edited by Myst (2016-12-26 18:09:05)

Myst

BobRove wrote:

Hi, Boberov here.
Isn't that unfair?

koya is since a few weeks offline. and kittro36... he reported everyone.
your ban is fair because your world offended VVeirdovese

and WOW, i reaching 500posts

#8 2016-12-26 18:08:48

drstereos

gp68 wrote:

this ban was fair because your world offended VVeirdovese

the thing is that boberov made the world as a shoutout, not an insult, and VVeirdoverse got offended from it just like he does with everything else that exists

sorry for all the cringy stuff. all my activity on this forum was back from when I was <13 years old. I've gone and deleted what I could, I apologize to everyone I was insufferable towards.

#9 2016-12-26 18:11:45

The Party Animal
Formerly TPA2

just forget about weirdoverse then the bigger man always wins remember that

Wooted by: (4)

#10 2016-12-26 18:15:28, last edited by BuzzerBee (2016-12-27 17:24:46)

Saint-14
Formerly The Armamentarium

your friend is a <snip> and you should be able to make what ever kind of art you want.

#11 2016-12-26 18:18:24

Guest.

just report him for false reporting

#12 2016-12-26 18:51:44

medeia
Banned

Yes EE is full of corrupt hooligans who work for low life players to ban random people for no reason.

Also who are these friends? You have no proof either, This seems to be just BS to defame Koya and VV.

g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif

#13 2016-12-26 18:55:53

Myst

medeia wrote:

Yes EE is full of corrupt hooligans who work for low life players to ban random people for no reason.

Also who are these friends? You have no proof either, This seems to be just BS to defame Koya and VV.

you're right. Medeia

Wooted by:

#14 2016-12-26 19:27:18

BobRove

medeia wrote:

This seems to be just BS to defame Koya and VV.

Koya's been on a crusade against "mean" players lately, so I'd not be shocked if they were working together. Or perhaps that's not the case.

Also who are these friends?

Drstereos, Alex555 and a few others.

#15 2016-12-26 19:34:20

Mieaz

That sounds so nice but let's just forget world you made that was offending EE Staff and another few players and had loads of uncensored swears and curses. Once fgt always fgt so fk off

ee & eeforums gibs me depression

#16 2016-12-26 19:34:56

capasha

If this is true about bad worlds. Then the lobby will be much better.

#17 2016-12-26 19:38:40, last edited by TaskManager (2016-12-26 19:39:07)

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

BobRove wrote:

add me to the list //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#18 2016-12-26 19:50:13, last edited by BobRove (2016-12-26 19:53:24)

BobRove

Mieaz wrote:

That sounds so nice but let's just forget world you made that was offending EE Staff and another few players and had loads of uncensored swears and curses.

If you're talking about that "quitin exposer" world, then it was made as a parody of the worlds Andruska was making at the time. Those landscapes filled with signs.
Mods had no problem with that. Why should you?

Maxi123 wrote:

add me to the list //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Drstereos, Alex555, TheBadPerson123 and a few others.

#19 2016-12-26 21:07:56

Weirdoverse
Website

sorry bob but i dont take EVERYTHING as insult
i take your bullying as insult
btw did you seriously get banned tho
if yes, you deserved it

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#20 2016-12-26 21:56:14

Saint-14
Formerly The Armamentarium

Weirdoverse wrote:

sorry bob but i dont take EVERYTHING as insult
i take your bullying as insult
btw did you seriously get banned tho
if yes, you deserved it

Firstly, no. In my eyes, Bob hadn't bullied you, you thought he bullied you, and accordingly, you took Bob's art (Which I found quite impressive considering it was the diver smiley) offensive which is absolutely
ridiculous. If you can take art very offensive, that's stupid. Secondly, it's just pure greed to report someone because only you found something offensive, and no one else, which can conclude you enjoy risking other's account to the point of a ban or permanent ban, and only you yourself look like a fool because you found art, offensive. And false reporting someone for offending you with art without a reasoning is also, another way to make yourself look like a fool and a complete idiot lacking knowledge of the meaning of a reason. Thirdly, Bob baiting you to explain why you false reported(ing) him is understandable, and he isn't in the wrong for doing so- and the fact that then afterwards, Kitty joined and basically continued your reporting and using bad language is (in all honesty) unacceptable. The fact that you find false reporting funny and a good idea is pure derogation. Also, Bob then added that you have been going on a huge false reporting spree, which, simultaneously is unacceptable.
From all this, every single one of us, can conclude your intention in life is to take practically everything offensive and be extremely derogatory.
(Also, please learn better grammar. You're pretty much incoherent at this point).

#21 2016-12-26 21:56:35

medeia
Banned

BobRove wrote:
medeia wrote:

This seems to be just BS to defame Koya and VV.

Koya's been on a crusade against "mean" players lately, so I'd not be shocked if they were working together. Or perhaps that's not the case.

Also who are these friends?

I'm surprised, you still think your right. Honestly If your going out of your way to call out people and then drag others into the situation, Something is wrong on your end.
Also koya has been gone for a bit, he also stands in the right. He wants to abolish this stale atmosphere, Most people could respect that.

Also one more thing, how would you know koya banned you?

g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif

Wooted by:

#22 2016-12-26 23:17:23

hummerz5

wait a second, I think I see what this thread is now.

It's making the case that you shouldn't be banned, or someone else should be banned, or something. I'm thoroughly confused. However, these two are examples of threads we don't need. You should first discuss the issues you have with an admin or moderator.

For what it's worth, as another has mentioned, koya has been offline for a while so don't try and grab his attention on the matter.

I do declare this thread as locked because of the "no-threads-debating-a-ban" rule thing.

hummerz51482790643640642

Board footer