Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-10-08 03:40:05

stony saxophone
Anonymous user

I always play as guest and get kicked randomly when i do nothing wrong

Hi so I like playing as a guest on everybody edits because I don't like chat and I was wondering why I get kicked randomly off worlds when i'm doing nothing wrong, does this have anything to do with being a guest or does this happen to everyone? I was also wondering if you are able to see the reason they typed for why you got kicked if you are a guest? Please help if you know either of these things //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Also I rarely ever post on forums so please don't be mean if I messed something up or if this is too confusing!

#2 2016-10-08 03:41:46

PeskyPacifist
Anonymous user

Re: I always play as guest and get kicked randomly when i do nothing wrong

Probably because the amount of hackers lately. They have been disguising themselves as guests so they wont get caught. So noone trusts them

#3 2016-10-08 03:43:35

BusyBonehead
Anonymous user

most likely you actually are the hacker. i know that for me and most of my friends, they dont kick until someone actually hacks.

in the case you're not, see above post

#4 2016-10-08 03:54:53

stony saxophone
Anonymous user

Thanks for the help //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Board footer