Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2016-09-24 17:48:52

Kira

Re: Master1’s resignation as a moderator

Checking reports for the past months wont help since you're said that a while ago in Yo!Scroll when Elizabeth was still around.

I decided not to go further in the drama, no point arguing with people as delusional as you.

#52 2016-09-25 02:02:45, last edited by Master1 (2016-09-25 02:03:42)

Master1

Processor wrote:

The decision to demod master1 was made a few days before the announcement actually.

Wait really? I didn't find out until the day of, only like 30 minutes before nou made this topic. I would have loved to have been a part of that discussion...

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

Wooted by: (5)

#53 2016-09-27 01:46:22

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Master1 wrote:

Wait really? I didn't find out until the day of, only like 30 minutes before nou made this topic. I would have loved to have been a part of that discussion...

I know the feels, man. Except, I didn't even find out from Nou.

Oh, and Proc told us you were being demoted in IRC. I talked to another member of the staff and they knew nothing about it.
The game/forums/irc is entirely controlled by Mr. Simon Farshid.

Nou, Proc, you're **** trash.

Discord: jawp#5123

#54 2016-09-27 01:48:04

Schlog

MrJaWapa wrote:

who is under control by Zoey...
no wonder the game is getting progressively ****

#55 2016-09-27 02:37:58

Xfrogman43

Ninja wrote:

no wonder the game is getting progressively ****

I'm pretty sure zoey didn't cause the games demise. Anybody remember when chris quit???

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#56 2016-09-27 02:45:15, last edited by Zoey2070 (2016-09-27 02:49:41)

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Ninja wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:

Right, how could I forget I am capable of manipulating Proc into doing what I want, despite him having more power than me on the game/forums/irc. My entire relationship is a farce because I am clearly a scheming woman who only uses Proc to... get people demodded... or something...

Except no, because that's stupid. I don't have any power over what Proc does whatsoever... because... he's like... an independent person. I know! Hard concept to grasp.

I'll quote an old, old post by Twipply.

For context, I was trying to get people to vote for me for some dumb contest thing. Still a great post and... kind of relevant? I guess? It's from 2011.

Twipply wrote:

I'd never been quite as scared as when I heard the crashing sound of my door being kicked through, only to see Zoey triumphantly standing there with a blood stained battleaxe by her side.   My 270lbs of muscle carefully sculpted by decades of intense SAS training were no match for her fury.   I was quickly disabled and feared for my life.   Begging, pleading to be spared, she offered me but one alternative to being dismembered immediately.   A few votes on some forum in exchange for my life, I could do nothing but accept.   She left, her mission a success, battleaxe still in hand.   To this day I don't know how a 14 year old girl managed to fly across the world and literally force me into voting for her, but it happened.

No, wait, no it didn't.   That's just stupid.   What the hell are you talking about?

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by:

#57 2016-09-27 03:51:31

Schlog

Zoey2070 wrote:
Ninja wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:

Right, how could I forget I am capable of manipulating Proc into doing what I want, despite him having more power than me on the game/forums/irc. My entire relationship is a farce because I am clearly a scheming woman who only uses Proc to... get people demodded... or something...

Except no, because that's stupid. I don't have any power over what Proc does whatsoever... because... he's like... an independent person. I know! Hard concept to grasp.

I'll quote an old, old post by Twipply.

For context, I was trying to get people to vote for me for some dumb contest thing. Still a great post and... kind of relevant? I guess? It's from 2011.

Twipply wrote:

I'd never been quite as scared as when I heard the crashing sound of my door being kicked through, only to see Zoey triumphantly standing there with a blood stained battleaxe by her side.   My 270lbs of muscle carefully sculpted by decades of intense SAS training were no match for her fury.   I was quickly disabled and feared for my life.   Begging, pleading to be spared, she offered me but one alternative to being dismembered immediately.   A few votes on some forum in exchange for my life, I could do nothing but accept.   She left, her mission a success, battleaxe still in hand.   To this day I don't know how a 14 year old girl managed to fly across the world and literally force me into voting for her, but it happened.

No, wait, no it didn't.   That's just stupid.   What the hell are you talking about?

deny it all you want i don't care

it's still true.

#58 2016-09-27 03:54:07

Insanity

At the end of the day you probably won't find another moderator who was respected by the people that actually played the game as well having the skills to create enjoyable campaigns with accurate difficulty judgement. It's not like the opinions of the people who don't actually make levels or play the game mean anything when it comes to actually being someone who has played and contributed a lot to the game from the very beginning.

The only other person I think who would be a better moderator than Master1 is Koto, so you boyos better pray he comes through or this game's more blasted than it already is.

No point in really addressing this now, but I don't think anyone took notice of the fact that out of all the players that actually strongly vouched for Master1's demotion, none were respected players, nor were they considered skilled at the game, which makes you wonder if they really know what's best for this game.

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

#59 2016-09-27 04:34:00

Xfrogman43

Insanity wrote:

none were respected players, nor were they considered skilled at the game

You mean "none were respected by me" and "nor did i consider them skilled at the game"

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Wooted by: (2)

#60 2016-09-27 05:01:31

MBlood

Insanity wrote:

No point in really addressing this now, but I don't think anyone took notice of the fact that out of all the players that actually strongly vouched for Master1's demotion, none were respected players, nor were they considered skilled at the game, which makes you wonder if they really know what's best for this game.

Because being recognized makes you a better member of the community.
No, really, what's the problem if they are not "skilled" or they wanted M1 to get demoted. Everyone who plays EE is part of the community, so they/we can have an opinion.

Away.

#61 2016-09-27 12:04:42

Processor

Kira wrote:

Checking reports for the past months wont help since you're said that a while ago in Yo!Scroll when Elizabeth was still around.

I decided not to go further in the drama, no point arguing with people as delusional as you.

I checked reports up to the past year and didn't find anything. I cannot remember such thing happening and honestly, you aren't really providing any sort of proof for this so I have no choice but to believe this is another one of your false accusations, which are all over the place actually.

Also, the word "delusional" came out of nowhere. You make no attempt explaining what you mean by delusional so I have no way of defending myself.

Master1 wrote:
Processor wrote:

The decision to demod master1 was made a few days before the announcement actually.

"That discussion"? Which discussion? The case was pretty clear cut, you had received a warning a few week prior to improve or get kicked. The way I see it is that there was no real discussion because there wasn't anything to discuss.

However I can't speak for nou and this decision was ultimately made by him, he is responsible for managing the staff after all.

MrJaWapa wrote:

Oh, and Proc told us you were being demoted in IRC. I talked to another member of the staff and they knew nothing about it.

I have taken a clear stance on the subject of the demod: I approve it. I don't recall ever saying master1 was being demodded. That was nous decision and not mine. If I'm wrong, please quote me on the relevant chat lines because I don't know what you are talking about.

Ninja wrote:

Another accusation that you're spouting without any basis of truth.
I am offended by this actually. I am an individual with a brain of my own and I have my own views on people and situations. I make my own decisions and I don't rely on zoey to do my job.

Insanity wrote:

It's not like the opinions of the people who don't actually make levels or play the game mean anything when it comes to actually being someone who has played and contributed a lot to the game from the very beginning.

We want moderators who can moderate, not those who can play well, not those with the best building skills, not those with the most friends, not those who have played the game for a long time.
We want moderators who can enforce the rules and keep the game atmosphere non-toxic, and master1 was failing at that.

Insanity wrote:

I don't think anyone took notice of the fact that out of all the players that actually strongly vouched for Master1's demotion, none were respected players, nor were they considered skilled at the game, which makes you wonder if they really know what's best for this game.

We actually respect and care about every player that plays our game and we want those players who have fun, not those who can play maps very quickly. I wonder if YOU know what's best for this game...

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#62 2016-09-27 12:35:47

Nou

Here's my 2c.

Master1 wrote:
Processor wrote:

The discussion was had with you before on several occasions. Stuff didn't go as well, you said you'd improve, I gave you clear final chance after a few talks, you messed it up, no discussion needed after that. The decision had already been made, I was just waiting for you to let you know before I posted something. Hell, I even sent my text to you before posting for approval or if you'd like to have seen any changes. I feel this was handled fairly considering clear communication with you during this period.

MrJaWapa wrote:
Master1 wrote:

I know the feels, man. Except, I didn't even find out from Nou.

Nou, Proc, you're **** trash.

Considering you were committing full-on fraud through embezzlement (and still denying it despite clear hard evidence) and you've done plenty of crazy stuff while having full-on admin powers, the best course of action was to make sure you didn't leave a trail of destruction through admin powers and access to resources considering your intensely vindictive character. Therefore, all admin powers and access to everything had to be stripped beforehand. By the time that was finished, you found out. Now you're being salty because you got caught. How am I the bad guy again?

Insanity wrote:

At the end of the day you probably won't find another moderator who was respected by the people that actually played the game as well having the skills to create enjoyable campaigns with accurate difficulty judgement. It's not like the opinions of the people who don't actually make levels or play the game mean anything when it comes to actually being someone who has played and contributed a lot to the game from the very beginning.

The only other person I think who would be a better moderator than Master1 is Koto, so you boyos better pray he comes through or this game's more blasted than it already is.

You're writing this as if we've cut all ties with M1 in a horrible way, as if we've mistreated him. He simply didn't have everything it takes to be a good moderator, this has nothing to do with him a person (I really like him, his levels, his campaigns, etc), and I do acknowledge all his input for the game. I've thanked him for that in my OP as well.

About the players vouching for M1's demotion: I don't listen to a bunch of sheep whining because they think they got banned unjustly (I receive about 2-3 emails/PMs about this a day, they deserve the ban 100% of the time) and therefore want someone demodded, but I do look at overall performance and some other keypoints, such as equal treatment of everyone. This demotion is not because a few people complained, it's because of consistent errors in his functioning as a moderator and seeing no improvement despite having had talks about it. You only see the surface.

--

Something else. God, you guys make it hard sometimes. Sometimes I wish EE didn't have such a tight community, that I wasn't so much a part of it, that I didn't know pretty much everyone, so it'd be easier to make decisions without suffering the backlash, like in major games with huge communities. There, admins do stuff, but you never see them. Here, however, every decision I make is almost always turned into something personal. I get it, for some reason this little game is close to everyone's hearts, including my own, but that doesn't make it easier. Therefore, some distance would make it easier, but I still think it's worth being part of this tight community, despite the pain that sometimes comes with it.

No u.

#63 2016-09-27 13:00:24

Gosha

7N3y69e.png

i still cant get used to this non-purple name

#64 2016-09-27 20:09:21

Kira

Processor wrote:

We want moderators who can moderate, not those who can play well, not those with the best building skills, not those with the most friends, not those who have played the game for a long time.
We want moderators who can enforce the rules and keep the game atmosphere non-toxic, and master1 was failing at that.

Everytime you moderated you failed. What's your point?

Processor wrote:

I checked reports up to the past year and didn't find anything. I cannot remember such thing happening and honestly, you aren't really providing any sort of proof for this so I have no choice but to believe this is another one of your false accusations, which are all over the place actually.

Because you're not the type to say that, overconfident heh

451a9cc45ac1408f891f6bb3f00d565a.png

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#65 2016-09-27 20:45:07

Schlog

Processor wrote:

Another accusation that you're spouting without any basis of truth.
I am offended by this actually. I am an individual with a brain of my own and I have my own views on people and situations. I make my own decisions and I don't rely on zoey to do my job.

All I can say is, since your relationship, your moderation skills have worsened like crazy to the point you can't tell what to do in any situation, so you just guess like Zoey. You legit should be offended.

#66 2016-09-27 21:59:18

Processor

Kira wrote:
Processor wrote:

http://image.prntscr.com/image/451a9cc4 … 0d565a.png

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

What?

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

Wooted by: (3)

#67 2016-09-28 00:26:32

Schlog

Processor wrote:
Kira wrote:
Processor wrote:

What?

zoey was saying inappropriate **** in that log and you did nothing i wonder why

#68 2016-09-28 01:01:24

Kira

Ninja wrote:
Processor wrote:
Kira wrote:
Processor wrote:

What?

zoey was saying inappropriate **** in that log and you did nothing i wonder why

Parce que c'est sa bien-aimé voyez vous ~*French Kiss*~

#69 2016-09-28 01:12:06

AK712

So let me get MY two cents on this. Not like anyone in the forums ever care what I say, but since I've been part of the game for about 4 years, I should have some say.

It's clear that people are unhappy about the game. Otherwise there would most likely be more people on it. From the forums and the actual players in the game, it seems there are three major issues:

1) Game Issues
It's clear there isn't much we can do about this until the Unity version is released. Fixing bugs now would be a bit premature.

2) Update Issues
There are quite a few people who want more updates, more things in updates, etc. Again, probably not much can be done until Unity.

3) Moderator/Owner Issues
This is what is complained about the most. From people complaining about having no say in anything to complaints about mods not following their own rules. This seriously needs to be dealt with. First of all, I think that the staff has forgotten why video games even exist. No, they're not just for you to have fun, or even for the players to have fun. What they're meant for is to provide a SAFE place where people can get away from all of their in-life issues that have been weighing them down. This is true for all successful video games. What this game really needs is to be safe for everyone. And this can't happen if the staff don't make a conscious effort to MAKE it safe for everyone. And this is should be the first priority for all game staff. Make the game safe first; updates can always wait.

Anyways, those are my two cents.

O4DmNuI.png

#70 2016-09-28 01:32:15

Kira

AK712 wrote:

So let me get MY two cents on this. Not like anyone in the forums ever care what I say, but since I've been part of the game for about 4 years, I should have some say.

It's clear that people are unhappy about the game. Otherwise there would most likely be more people on it. From the forums and the actual players in the game, it seems there are three major issues:

1) Game Issues
It's clear there isn't much we can do about this until the Unity version is released. Fixing bugs now would be a bit premature.

2) Update Issues
There are quite a few people who want more updates, more things in updates, etc. Again, probably not much can be done until Unity.

3) Moderator/Owner Issues
This is what is complained about the most. From people complaining about having no say in anything to complaints about mods not following their own rules. This seriously needs to be dealt with. First of all, I think that the staff has forgotten why video games even exist. No, they're not just for you to have fun, or even for the players to have fun. What they're meant for is to provide a SAFE place where people can get away from all of their in-life issues that have been weighing them down. This is true for all successful video games. What this game really needs is to be safe for everyone. And this can't happen if the staff don't make a conscious effort to MAKE it safe for everyone. And this is should be the first priority for all game staff. Make the game safe first; updates can always wait.

Anyways, those are my two cents.

69th post
And you ruined it

#71 2016-09-28 02:28:44

Yandax

AK712 wrote:

I agree with most of the things you said, and this is kinda a stupid thing to say (But hey everything I say is stupid), but even if you've been playing for three months, your opinion should at least slightly matter. On the other hand, being "pro" or a "veteran" shouldn't make your opinion count more.

Pretend I didn't exist until now

All hail me, the king of insensitive jerks

Woot if you hate me

Wooted by:

#72 2016-09-28 03:06:37

Koto

Nou wrote:

Something else. God, you guys make it hard sometimes. Sometimes I wish EE didn't have such a tight community, that I wasn't so much a part of it, that I didn't know pretty much everyone, so it'd be easier to make decisions without suffering the backlash, like in major games with huge communities. There, admins do stuff, but you never see them. Here, however, every decision I make is almost always turned into something personal. I get it, for some reason this little game is close to everyone's hearts, including my own, but that doesn't make it easier. Therefore, some distance would make it easier, but I still think it's worth being part of this tight community, despite the pain that sometimes comes with it.

This.  So much.  Its stressful.  I felt this, just as a moderator.  I have agreed with most of the stuff you've done, but I also recognize that difference in opinions we've had have ultimately been caused because of much this game means to us.  However, at the same time, moderating and running a game is serious, and therefore hard decisions have to be made.... And I have been proud at what's been done with the game since mrshoe left.

Wooted by:

#73 2016-09-28 17:03:35

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

Master1 wrote:
Processor wrote:

wait master1 , i already told you before nou demod you , and you said nope i won't get demoded but you didn't believe me :/
so you knew that you'll get demoded before //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
NOTE: I TOLD YOU 3 TIMES!

#74 2016-10-03 19:32:29

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Now he is using his alt Testant. He said he is really Master1.
He said the last time, he forgot it was his account and behaved childish. That is why...

But it was not a good idea. You would have DONE a vote... A vote to demod master1 or not.
Goddamn, it was a bit wrong.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#75 2016-10-03 19:34:35

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Michele wrote:

Now he is using his alt Testant. He said he is really Master1.

and you just believed some random dude saying he's master1?

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

2b55b5g1475922307628668

Board footer