Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#51 2016-08-06 13:47:58

Gosha
Formerly Gosha
From: GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA
Registered: 2015-03-15
Posts: 3,825

Re: Zoey possibly demodded

o9BpBsS.png

Last edited by Gosha (2016-08-06 16:36:18)


100--500--1000--1500--2000--2500--3000--3500--4000--4500--5000--9000--9001-10000
KnbqMw5.png
?type=registered&name=Gosha

Offline

#52 2016-08-06 13:51:29

Bobithan
Member
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,391

Re: Zoey possibly demodded

Ninja wrote:

why the hell are you even supporting zoey at all?
is it because you don't want to have to do anything?

Because every accusation against her is grasping at straws simply because you, Kira, and Bimps all have a personal vendetta against her. I've seen firsthand your harassment of Zoey ingame so it's hard for me to side with you when your judgement is clouded with hatred


bvWuAFP.png

Offline

#53 2016-08-06 13:56:18

Ninja
Banned
From: Around
Registered: 2015-07-21
Posts: 1,602

Re: Zoey possibly demodded

Bobithan wrote:
Ninja wrote:

why the hell are you even supporting zoey at all?
is it because you don't want to have to do anything?

Because every accusation against her is grasping at straws simply because you, Kira, and Bimps all have a personal vendetta against her. I've seen firsthand your harassment of Zoey ingame so it's hard for me to side with you when your judgement is clouded with hatred

If you had done the **** Zoey had done, I'd want you demodded, too. Hating Zoey pushed us to do anything at all.

Last edited by Ninja (2016-08-06 13:58:53)

Offline

#54 2016-08-06 13:57:15

Kentiya
Member
From: United States
Registered: 2015-02-16
Posts: 985
Website

Re: Zoey possibly demodded

Ninja wrote:
Kubapolish wrote:
N1KF wrote:
gkaby wrote:

hi i voted


do we get another sticker every vote there is i hope to start a sticker collection

what about we get stickers for certain things like idk and then we can choose to have a display sticker

out of all the users i have the most vote stickers and i doubt anybody can beat me

hi

you're a casual

Only me and N1KF bothered to get the spacing right though. tongue

Offline

Wooted by:

#55 2016-08-06 15:13:16

Luka504
Banned
From: Serbia,probs never heard of it
Registered: 2015-02-19
Posts: 1,364

Re: Zoey possibly demodded

Ninja wrote:
Bobithan wrote:
Ninja wrote:

why the hell are you even supporting zoey at all?
is it because you don't want to have to do anything?

Because every accusation against her is grasping at straws simply because you, Kira, and Bimps all have a personal vendetta against her. I've seen firsthand your harassment of Zoey ingame so it's hard for me to side with you when your judgement is clouded with hatred

If you had done the **** Zoey had done, I'd want you demodded, too. Hating Zoey pushed us to do anything at all.

Large

Offline

#56 2016-08-06 15:20:28

Different55
Forum Admin
Registered: 2015-02-07
Posts: 14,598

Re: Zoey possibly demodded

Bobithan wrote:

Oh yeah on the subject of stickers we should totally be able to collect these during events and stuff. It would be a good prize for games and events and stuff and would be a nice addition to the forum

No mr

Last 50 times I added something retarded it bit me in the butt.

Offline

#57 2016-08-06 15:39:41

AlphaJon
Member
From: Omelette du fromage
Registered: 2015-07-21
Posts: 1,134

Re: Zoey possibly demodded

Different55 wrote:
Bobithan wrote:

Oh yeah on the subject of stickers we should totally be able to collect these during events and stuff. It would be a good prize for games and events and stuff and would be a nice addition to the forum

No mr

Last 50 times I added something retarded it bit me in the butt.

Inb4 achievement system.
Now let's make a poll asking if Bimps should become a mod!


-- Jøn

Offline

#58 2016-08-06 15:47:22

Goldy301
Member
From: EE
Registered: 2016-04-11
Posts: 120
Website

Re: Zoey possibly demodded

Zoey can vote for herself :o


wxl2iOk.jpg

Offline

#59 2016-08-06 19:01:21

Zumza
Member
From: localhost/
Registered: 2015-02-17
Posts: 3,657

Re: Zoey possibly demodded

I just arrived from my holiday. And I have no idea whats going on.

Offline

#60 2016-08-06 19:06:26

Mait
Member
From: Estonia
Registered: 2015-08-10
Posts: 185

Re: Zoey possibly demodded

HOW DOES N1KF HAVE A 3 VOTES!!?!?!?!?! I DEMAND 2 MOREE

I bet i can beat kentiya's sticker collection by 0,5 sticker wink

Last edited by Zoey2070 (2016-08-06 19:39:49)


Mait.jpg

Offline

#61 2016-08-06 20:37:02

Ratburntro44
Member
Registered: 1970-01-01
Posts: 1,293

Re: Zoey possibly demodded

Different55 wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:

since when is this a democracy

It's always been a benevolent dictatorship.

since when has it been benevolent?

Bobithan wrote:

Ok this actually isnt too hard to do on a phone:

In which I flame HG for like 40 minutes on irc: http://failforums.me/irclogs/Logs/Rizon … /02-14.log

In which I encourage multiple spam threads by bimps and onjit and then warn them for it: look at the threads in topic graveyard from December 21st of last year

In which I along with processor encourage spam and Zoey has to step in to handle things: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 91#p570391

In which I call Kira a retard; http://failforums.me/irclogs/Logs/frogb … /07-28.log @ 16:44

And that's just what I can think of off the top of my head! Along with those explicit examples I often will ignore reports that would require a controversial decision and deflect it to Zoey which is admittedly one of the reasons I have a low profile as a mod here.

#zoeydidrelativelynothingwrong

you also kicked barkeep from #fail, so I am 100% in favor of your demotion


kaslai = god
skullz = god
-( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╯╲___卐卐卐卐 Don't mind me just taking my hummerz for a walk

Offline

Wooted by:

#62 2016-08-06 21:18:27

Bobithan
Member
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,391

Re: Zoey possibly demodded

Ratburntro44 wrote:

you also kicked barkeep from #fail, so I am 100% in favor of your demotion

wow you hold a grudge


bvWuAFP.png

Offline

#63 2016-08-06 21:19:17

Prodigy
Member
From: The United States of America
Registered: 2015-07-15
Posts: 2,496

Re: Zoey possibly demodded

Zoey gets remodded after being demodded


h0qIF0q.png

Offline

#64 2016-08-06 22:49:35

Ninja
Banned
From: Around
Registered: 2015-07-21
Posts: 1,602

Re: Zoey possibly demodded

what if it's a tie

Offline

#65 2016-08-06 22:50:24

Different55
Forum Admin
Registered: 2015-02-07
Posts: 14,598

Re: Zoey possibly demodded

then I guess I have to decide and make 50% of everyone even more butthurt than they were before

fun

Offline

Wooted by:

#66 2016-08-06 22:51:16

Pingohits
Member
From: ambidextrous dextrose
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,745
Website

Re: Zoey possibly demodded

Ninja wrote:

what if it's a tie

we cut zoey in half

Offline

#67 2016-08-06 23:03:46

N1KF
Member
From: Happiness Hall
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 8,474
Website

Re: Zoey possibly demodded

We end it just like how we started it

rock-paper-scissors


SvcMPQt.png
Signature by AnatolyEE; click it to see his topic
The Kirby series right now in a nutshell

Offline

Wooted by:

#68 2016-08-06 23:03:54

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM
Member
From: ͂́͐̆̍̿̌̄̀̇͛̀̈́͋̈́̌͑͌́̍̽̂͊̅͋̕͘
Registered: 2015-02-18
Posts: 357

Re: Zoey possibly demodded

N1KF wrote:
gkaby wrote:

hi i voted


do we get another sticker every vote there is i hope to start a sticker collection

what about we get stickers for certain things like idk and then we can choose to have a display sticker

out of all the users i have the most vote stickers and i doubt anybody can beat me

Well I also put the stickers as my avatar scrub


WM malfuntion VgPb7gb.png

Offline

#69 2016-08-06 23:05:11

Ratburntro44
Member
Registered: 1970-01-01
Posts: 1,293

Re: Zoey possibly demodded

results shouldn't even be released, they should just be taken into advisement, there may be compelling reasons to choose something other than the majority vote and releasing votes will just make people more unhappy than usual


kaslai = god
skullz = god
-( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╯╲___卐卐卐卐 Don't mind me just taking my hummerz for a walk

Offline

#70 2016-08-06 23:05:31

Ninja
Banned
From: Around
Registered: 2015-07-21
Posts: 1,602

Re: Zoey possibly demodded

N1KF wrote:

We end it just like how we started it

rock-paper-scissors

cutting zoey in half is the best idea

Offline

#71 2016-08-06 23:07:15

hummerz5
Forum Mod
From: wait I'm not a secret mod huh
Registered: 2015-08-10
Posts: 4,159

Re: Zoey possibly demodded

Ninja wrote:

Hating Zoey pushed us to do anything at all.

I realize you're going to want to redact or otherwise modify your statement, but this statement makes the claim that you aren't actually doing this due to misconduct, but your hate for the user in question.

You're clearly stating that the tipping cause for your seemingly well-intended crusade open-ended discussion was simply a personal issue. But that's over and done with, I guess.


fT09tOL.png
?type=lastlogin&name=hummerz5
rip the creator of this sig, zoey

Offline

Wooted by:

#72 2016-08-06 23:08:55

Ninja
Banned
From: Around
Registered: 2015-07-21
Posts: 1,602

Re: Zoey possibly demodded

I'm not going to want to change that in any way because it's true.

why are we talking about the reason i'm doing this instead of what's being done

Last edited by Ninja (2016-08-06 23:11:19)

Offline

#73 2016-08-06 23:35:05

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123
From: Cali Baby | 2017 popin
Registered: 2015-02-19
Posts: 925

Re: Zoey possibly demodded

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM wrote:
N1KF wrote:
gkaby wrote:

hi i voted


do we get another sticker every vote there is i hope to start a sticker collection

what about we get stickers for certain things like idk and then we can choose to have a display sticker

out of all the users i have the most vote stickers and i doubt anybody can beat me

Well I also put the stickers as my avatar scrub

One word: UnOriginal

Offline

#74 2016-08-07 02:48:19

Falk
Member
From: Index
Registered: 2015-04-28
Posts: 268

Re: Zoey possibly demodded

Zoey changed a picture into something gory once and all the little butthurt babies gonna cry

while a guy was around the forums with a gif of a giant putting people into a meat grinder for forever.


toooootally not personal problems,  just respectful care coming from some concerned users that want the forums to be a better place. yeah sure

Offline

#75 2016-08-07 02:54:34

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,070
Website

Re: Zoey possibly demodded

Falk wrote:

Zoey changed a picture into something gory once and all the little butthurt babies gonna cry

while a guy was around the forums with a gif of a giant putting people into a meat grinder for forever.


toooootally not personal problems,  just respectful care coming from some concerned users that want the forums to be a better place. yeah sure

said gif was a cartoon, not even with colours, you couldn't even see any blood or anything repulsive. you're comparing melons and oranges. plus you're dismissing many details about the eye-stabbing case, read the whole thread about it.

Last edited by ZeldaXD (2016-08-07 02:56:30)

Offline

AK7121470931567618279

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1493026176.3088 - Generated in 0.085 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.5 MiB (Peak: 1.77 MiB) ]