Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 2018-08-13 13:25:33

Freckleface

Re: EE Copypastas

"Snagsnaga Quest", from critically acclaimed builder Onjit, is coming to a lobby near you! Soon!

F

#77 2018-08-13 15:17:51

Weirdoverse
Website

Whirl wrote:

deceived foundage I think

CONTENT WARNING

you stole it from me n**b

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Wooted by: (4)

#78 2018-08-17 16:33:29

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

that doesn't make sense?? you came to me for help because the forums were placid and needed excess drama. i made alts for you to ban. i even triggered the cloudflare ddos protection. you gave me five dollar itunes giftcards in return. and now you lie; you lie to protect your own image? these forums were built by raids; molded by it. without me, you are nothing.

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#79 2018-09-28 16:38:48

Onjit
Website

Guys, you that I always say I am drunk and I cuss so I am not a kid. Why do people keep saying this? How can I prove myself that I am a adult in discord? Alright this is the last thing I am gonna say. I am really a adult, I have 3 kids, delivery is my job, my IQ is 163. That's the last thing that has to be related if I am a adult or not, now stop. Enough now, do not say anything about me again.
I do not watch little kid shows or play any kid games. I only play teen or mature 17+
I already quit school. I also got jailed for 5 years for going to USA without permission. You should better stop lying about my age or else I ignore
I am not a kid. I have a credit card and job and kids. I quitted school at 1984
I know how to drive ok? I am not a kid. Also, I am 5' 7", that means it is impossible for me to be a kid

:.|:;

#80 2018-09-28 23:55:21

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

Onjit wrote:

Guys, you that I always say I am drunk and I cuss so I am not a kid. Why do people keep saying this? How can I prove myself that I am a adult in discord? Alright this is the last thing I am gonna say. I am really a adult, I have 3 kids, delivery is my job, my IQ is 163. That's the last thing that has to be related if I am a adult or not, now stop. Enough now, do not say anything about me again.
I do not watch little kid shows or play any kid games. I only play teen or mature 17+
I already quit school. I also got jailed for 5 years for going to USA without permission. You should better stop lying about my age or else I ignore
I am not a kid. I have a credit card and job and kids. I quitted school at 1984
I know how to drive ok? I am not a kid. Also, I am 5' 7", that means it is impossible for me to be a kid

Or are you...?
(I copyright that phrase)
©ILikeTofuuJoe 2018
All rights preserved

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#81 2018-09-29 01:32:28, last edited by soniiiety (2018-09-29 01:33:01)

soniiiety

Benjaminsen takes a strange book called creepypasta's stories. SonyTV talking about it:
-Uh uh, Is it scary?-SonyTV is afraid and asks.
-Don't worry, It's not real.-Benjaminsen answers.

They are sitting in the chair and Benjaminsen starting to read:
-That night when someone invites friends to their sleepover to sleep! There is a friend that have a first letter: M. So yes, It's Mario123die7. When they are sleeping. There is a guy that is the current administrator of EE. The mrvoid. He moves to their sleepover magically. No one knows how he manages to break in with doors,windows locked. But then he sl**ghtered them brutally. No one survives at that time. Oh well it's completed! Go sleep now, Sony.
SonyTV get creeped out but calmed down at same time because it's not real.

does this count?

#82 2018-09-29 09:18:25

daneeko

best kid!!1 im  im im im im im best!!!!!!1!!1!1!2@2222

UzI5nBc.png

#83 2018-09-30 03:36:34, last edited by some woman (2018-09-30 03:37:01)

some woman

We are gathered here today to celebrate the life of a good man. His passing came as a most tragic event which will linger in our minds forever. I say now in this time of mourning that we must be strong and remember our friend for what he was. LOL was an unforgettable contributor to the game Everybody Edits. His absence has left a hole here which will never be filled. He will never be forgotten in the open worlds of EE, where he spent much of his life. His beautiful art and unbreakable forts will be dearly missed. LOL's untimely death is the sign of an ending era; the passing of an age. As LOL left EE he took with him something that can't be replaced. His death took a certain pleasure out of playing open worlds. I believe we can all say for sure that open worlds will never be the same without him. LOL's skill and expertise also extended far beyond the walls of his open wolds. We will remember LOL every time we play a race in EE, for who can forget his unmatchable speed and agility as he claimed first place time and again? We will remember LOL as we play the countless "Mario" levels, for it was He who created the first and original level that sparked this famous style. I repeat again that when we feel LOL's absence in EE we must remember the good, because LOL can never truly die while he lives on in our hearts and cherished memory.

Goodbye LOL, you are a man nobody could ever forget.

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

Wooted by:

#84 2018-09-30 05:27:57

HeyNK

It is true, who cannot deny it? The players are growing fewer, Chris is increasing the number of updates to to desperation. In the short term this will work, but not in the long-term. There are many people whose fault it is. First let us look at the beginning of the game.

When the game was formed, it was just one world. Up to forty people could be in the world at a time. there was massive lag, but the game grew popular. However, the trolls were there since the beginning. They attacked the world in force, and eventually Chris had to expand the game.

Then many worlds were made and a lot could be done. However, worlds could not be saved. This caused hope in people, and each held on to their worlds by making them as popular as possible.

But eventually Everybody edits fell. How is this? There are many things to blame.

First: Chris moved everybody edits to Kongregate. This is a mistake for many multi-player games. For as we all know, kongregate is a troll haven. This also strained the untested servers and the issues started.

Second: The Ex Crew. The ex crew started out with a good cause, the promote the enjoyment of the game and to built fun worlds. However, they quickly began to destroy the base of level creators. The best level makers concentrated their efforts on beating Ex Crew levels, and when they succeeded, they became mere immatators rather than true artists. The noobs as always made the same kinds of levels. Quickly the variety slowed down, only broken by a new Ex Crew level release. The game quickly grew dependent on Ex Crew. Chris had forseen this, so he caused the move to Kong to slow the servers. Progress on the Ex Crew levels was quickly destroyed. Levels were lost when the server randomly kicked everyone. But the Ex Crew did not give up, so Chris did. Finally, when the game was at its most dependent on Ex Crew, they broke up. Ex Crew would not do anything else. The game became a cesspit, with various crews immitating Ex Crew levels to replace them. Progreses slowed. Finally, when the game was healing itself again, Ex Crew showed up again. This time they used bots like SnakeBot. There was no competition, and once more Ex Crew is cornering the market. They want to destroy the game a second time where they failed the first.

Third: The energy shop. When the game was dying, Chris came up with the idea of selling blocks and smileys to the masses. However, the method in which he implemented this messed up the game. He made it a timed resource, giving the better players no reason to play inbetween full charges. Better levels were made rarely, because the more resources lessened creativity. Not only that, but Chris made us pay for certain tools. With 30 second commercials, he could have made more money and made us happier. Chris failed.

Fourth: Updates. When the game first started, updates were far and few. They rarely happened. Then there came the energy shop. It became much easier to add items into the game and Chris started doing so. This in turn caused lower use of old items and some great possible levels were never made. Eventually Chris couldnt keep up with the updates, and there were a couple months off. This would be nothing in the old days, yet many quit. This was the final doom of everybody edits.

Fifth: The trolls.   I partly mentioned this before with Kongregate, but this deserves another go.   The trolls were fine for a time in the beginning.   They cheated in levels and destroyed them if they got the code.   They created the need for harder levels, and levels without codes.   Later on after this lesson was learned, they served as a conflict in the game.   All was well.   Then Chris released an UPDATE, and worlds could be saved.   Chris did this after surrendering to the whims of the Ex Crew, and they have sat in their seat for a while.   But then the trolls attacks became pointless and annoying.   Instead of serving the game as a whole, they fell far.   Thus the trolls have caused many pros to leave the game.   Another fault to the Ex Crew and the updates of Chris.

Sixth: The mods.   The mods were made in order to measure user kindness to each other.   Their purpose started out well, for they were lifted from normal players to Gods.   However, the fault with them is not their own, but rather that of the nooby players.   This Modding caused a plethora of '{modname} was here' levels.   These serve no point and drive better players away.   If these are actual pro levels, then they are losses to the community as a whole.   I have several friends who quit this way.

Seventh: The new Admin.   Chris's lack of updates for a while was bad, but at the end of it the game was healing itself.   We were getting accustomed to less updates.   Then came the Carnival.   These backgrounds hurt people eyes.   For those who are color blind, these optical illusions are too much.   Evil players spam these in levels, sometimes causing accidental clicking.   And these close tabs.   The robber smiley had no point.   And the friends system was simply awful.   I understand that it has to be beta-only, but the idea of having to do email addresses is pointless.   All this adds up to another name on the payroll.   We can expect a lot of pay-only content like the diamond block coming up soon.   He should be fired!

I say that such actions should be stopped from repeating itself. Break Ex Crew up! Stop updating the game! People will do all they can with their current blocks and creativity will flourish. But most of all, Ex Crew is at the root of this problem. Stop playing their levels! Call for a break-up! Let Ex Crew be no more!

Wooted by: (2)

#85 2018-09-30 10:06:07

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

some man wrote:

We are gathered here today to celebrate the life of a good man. His passing came as a most tragic event which will linger in our minds forever. I say now in this time of mourning that we must be strong and remember our friend for what he was. LOL was an unforgettable contributor to the game Everybody Edits. His absence has left a hole here which will never be filled. He will never be forgotten in the open worlds of EE, where he spent much of his life. His beautiful art and unbreakable forts will be dearly missed. LOL's untimely death is the sign of an ending era; the passing of an age. As LOL left EE he took with him something that can't be replaced. His death took a certain pleasure out of playing open worlds. I believe we can all say for sure that open worlds will never be the same without him. LOL's skill and expertise also extended far beyond the walls of his open wolds. We will remember LOL every time we play a race in EE, for who can forget his unmatchable speed and agility as he claimed first place time and again? We will remember LOL as we play the countless "Mario" levels, for it was He who created the first and original level that sparked this famous style. I repeat again that when we feel LOL's absence in EE we must remember the good, because LOL can never truly die while he lives on in our hearts and cherished memory.

Goodbye LOL, you are a man nobody could ever forget.

Source?

i8SwC8p.png

#86 2018-09-30 15:43:49

some woman

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#87 2018-09-30 16:12:51

daneeko

hi
*dies*
*resurrects*
back

UzI5nBc.png

#88 2018-11-05 00:14:13, last edited by bunglybongle (2018-11-05 00:24:11)

bunglybongle

Attention all Everybody Edits gamers. Xenonetix is in great danger, and he needs your help to wipe out all the 'Free Edit' worlds in the Lobby.  To do this, he needs the edit code and a couple of Patreon supporters. To help him, all he needs is your credit card number, the three numbers on the back, and the expiration month and date. But you've got to be quick, so that Xeno can secure the bag, and achieve the epic victory royal.

edit: found an even greater one

Attention, all Everybody Edits gamers. Xenonetix is in big trouble and he needs your help to take down MrShoe himself. To do this, he's gonna need the edit code and a couple million Gems. To help him, all he needs is your credit card numb- actually.. scratch that.. he's gonna need EVERYTHING THAT YOU OWN! I'm talking worlds, I'm talking smilies, I'm talking your house, I'm talking your Minecraft diamond armor, I could go on and on. He needs absolutely anything and everything. But you have to act fast, so that Xenonetix can ABSOLUTELY TROLL MrShoe and save EE.

Wooted by: (4)

#89 2018-11-14 22:59:10

Pingohits
Banned

DANGEROUS!! If you are one of the persons of this post, then sit in a corner and think about what I said, do not start a conflict, it will only confirm that I was right, hahaha

791mAP8.png

#90 2018-12-27 13:35:47

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

New content, yo

man, you are recording videos on Tik Tok? Are you upset about something in your life or do you have problems with classmates,
family or you have mental disorder characterized by abnormal behavior, strange speech, and a decreased ability to understand reality?

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by:

#91 2020-08-28 07:40:33

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Everybody Edits Universe. The updates are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the programming will go over a typical player's head. There's also my logician outlook, which is deftly woven into the gameplay- my game assets draw heavily from Nintendo, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this game, to realise that they're not just smileys- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike EEU truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in our existential catchphrase "Coming in 2019," which itself is a cryptic reference to when we said this in early 2018. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as my genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have an EEU tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#92 2020-10-26 22:33:09

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

raphe. idc anymore. bro u dont get it. when someone says LOL SALTY U MAD. u dont give a ****. ur triggering ppl when u do that. literally u mad was designed to **** other ppl off. you provoked me on accident obviously and thats okay. i care except everything online. because its online. i get ppl have feelings and **** but like. why cant it screw into you that maybe saying u mad u mad is just going to **** a person off even more. and then be like yeah hes mad LMFOAMF<AOKFMAOFMOAF. like chill. i wasnt even gonna reply until you said that. what am i denying. im calm lol. btw don't relate anything on this server to the way i see people

32ortonedge32dh.gif

Wooted by: (2)
32OrtonEdge32dh1603747989785485

Board footer