Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2018-02-27 03:34:10, last edited by thanksL0L (2018-02-27 03:35:39)

thanksL0L

Re: EE Copypastas

TaskManager wrote:
thanksL0L wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
thanksL0L wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

i agree we should lynch taskmanager for annoyingness and false kid accusations

I do not watch little kid shows or play any kid games. I only play teen or mature 17+

I already quit school. I also got jailed for 5 years for going to USA without permission. You should better stop lying about my age or else I ignore

Weak.
I'll have you know that I've spent 10 years in prison. And you know why did they put me there? At the age of 4 I was playing games way above my age. I was playing PEGI 12+ rated games. Obviously I was violating the law and I knew what I'm doing. One day I was playing Minecraft: Story Mode and two SWAT vans parked near my house. The SWAT soldiers charged in and put down everyone. Everyone but me. I resisted. I killed three SWAT men with my bare hands and permanently crippled two more. But there were too many of them. They outnumbered me, and ultimately managed to put me down. The court issued out a lifetime imprisonment at first. But thanks to my contacts with the influential Japanese Yakuza, the sentence was changed to just 10 years of jail. And I did the time. Here I am now. Your 5 years of jail are nothing in comparison to lifetime imprisonment of mine. Better watch who you are trying to mess with.

If that is so, how can you be so smart at playing games when you have never been in school that age?

I absorb my knowledge from the games. And you? You just dropped out of school.

I am not a kid. I have a credit card and job and kids. I quitted school at 1984

Its time to tell the truth again

Wooted by: (3)

#52 2018-02-27 03:35:50

Pingohits
Banned

do your kids have names

791mAP8.png

#53 2018-02-27 03:37:05

thanksL0L

Yes thay do. Enough now, Time to go sleep, bye

#54 2018-02-27 12:25:18

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

thanksL0L wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
thanksL0L wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
thanksL0L wrote:

I do not watch little kid shows or play any kid games. I only play teen or mature 17+

I already quit school. I also got jailed for 5 years for going to USA without permission. You should better stop lying about my age or else I ignore

Weak.
I'll have you know that I've spent 10 years in prison. And you know why did they put me there? At the age of 4 I was playing games way above my age. I was playing PEGI 12+ rated games. Obviously I was violating the law and I knew what I'm doing. One day I was playing Minecraft: Story Mode and two SWAT vans parked near my house. The SWAT soldiers charged in and put down everyone. Everyone but me. I resisted. I killed three SWAT men with my bare hands and permanently crippled two more. But there were too many of them. They outnumbered me, and ultimately managed to put me down. The court issued out a lifetime imprisonment at first. But thanks to my contacts with the influential Japanese Yakuza, the sentence was changed to just 10 years of jail. And I did the time. Here I am now. Your 5 years of jail are nothing in comparison to lifetime imprisonment of mine. Better watch who you are trying to mess with.

If that is so, how can you be so smart at playing games when you have never been in school that age?

I am not a kid. I have two credit cards and a job and four kids. I quitted school at 1917

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#55 2018-03-01 02:00:42, last edited by thanksL0L (2018-03-01 02:00:54)

thanksL0L

TaskManager wrote:
thanksL0L wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
thanksL0L wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

Weak.

I am not a kid. I have two credit cards and a job and four kids. I quitted school at 1917

Do you go fight ww1 and ww2? Did you win any of those wars?

#56 2018-03-01 02:08:11

Guest.

thanksL0L wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
thanksL0L wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
thanksL0L wrote:

Do you go fight ww1 and ww2? Did you win any of those wars?

Depends on what you think of winning a war is-

If it is brutally crushing your enemy using brutal force then Russia is the winner

If it is tactically crushing your enemy with minimal self loss and giving your enemy ever lasting trauma then it’s USA

If it is about emerging as a world’s most dreaded powerful nation then again it is USA

If it is about setting an example of the brutalities of a war on an nation then its Poland

If it is about setting an example of how evil and destructive a single common man could be then it is Germany

If it is about survival instinct and carving out a brand new nation then it’s Israel

If it is about setting an example of being opportunistic and gaining even when being at the epicenter of the great war then it is Switzerland

If it is about depicting the height of human cruelty then it has to be Japan on what it did in China

If it is about showing human technical prowess and capabilities in Do-or-Die situation then Germany and UK will take a draw

If it is about setting an example of how a country which has nothing to do with the great war, is dragged into it and lose millions of if its citizens without ever being bombed then my friend it has to be India

If it is about meeting the objectives then I will say it is Germany who won the war

source

#57 2018-03-01 04:18:12, last edited by thanksL0L (2018-03-01 04:18:29)

thanksL0L

Task, I know how to drive ok? I am not a kid. Also, I am 5' 7", that means it is impossible for me to be a kid

I have driver license

#58 2018-03-01 04:37:02

Guest.

thanksL0L wrote:

Task, I know how to drive ok? I am not a kid. Also, I am 5' 7", that means it is impossible for me to be a kid

I have driver license

i know 16 year olds that are around 5'7'' and have a drivers license

#59 2018-03-01 05:07:05

thanksL0L

Jet wrote:
thanksL0L wrote:

I have driver license

i know 16 year olds that are around 5'7'' and have a drivers license

Yeah but I'm above 16

#60 2018-03-01 08:20:55

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

thanksL0L wrote:

Task, I know how to drive ok?

I have literally no clue why would you mention that but ok
And I know how to pilot jet fighter

thanksL0L wrote:

Also, I am 5' 7",

5/7 post

i8SwC8p.png

#61 2018-03-01 09:04:39

Xfrogman43

driving doesnt mean you aren't a kid...

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#62 2018-03-01 09:26:05

Luka504

ThanksLOL is the worst liar in the history of everything.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#63 2018-03-01 10:42:49

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Luka504 wrote:

ThanksLOL is the worst liar in the history of everything.

I thought he worked as pizza delivery boy, not a politician

i8SwC8p.png

#64 2018-03-02 01:29:51

soniiiety

Zoey2070 wrote:

i'm no stranger to dank memeries so here are my previous copypastas:

Zoey2070 wrote:

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Processor doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Processor is undertaking a systematic effort to change this game, to make EE more like the rest of the internet.

That's why he created Botbits and ee.yonom and Yo!Scroll and gave himself the spring prizes. It is a systematic effort to change Everybody Edits. When I'm owner of Everbody Edits, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made Everybody Edits the greatest game on the internet and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest game in the history of the world.

x

Zoey2070 wrote:

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Norwegianboy doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Norwegianboy is undertaking a systematic effort to change this forums, to make the forums more like the rest of the internet.
That's why he posted this thread and the EEdictionary and other threads and stuff. It is a systematic effort to change ee. When I'm owner of the forums, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made these forums the greatest forum in the internet and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest forum in the history of the world.

x

pasta source: https://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comm … s_fiction/

and a dank meme:
http://i.imgur.com/w3yc5pI.jpg

x

meme source: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/it-s-an-o … checks-out

also the "i'm moderator zoey and this is my favorite topic on the forums" in my sig is from mass effect x

that zoey creepypastas was scary and made me get a fright and thought i was gonna be banned and i cried like a baby

#65 2018-03-02 01:31:13

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

soniiiety wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

i'm no stranger to dank memeries so here are my previous copypastas:

Zoey2070 wrote:

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Processor doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Processor is undertaking a systematic effort to change this game, to make EE more like the rest of the internet.

That's why he created Botbits and ee.yonom and Yo!Scroll and gave himself the spring prizes. It is a systematic effort to change Everybody Edits. When I'm owner of Everbody Edits, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made Everybody Edits the greatest game on the internet and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest game in the history of the world.

x

Zoey2070 wrote:

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Norwegianboy doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Norwegianboy is undertaking a systematic effort to change this forums, to make the forums more like the rest of the internet.
That's why he posted this thread and the EEdictionary and other threads and stuff. It is a systematic effort to change ee. When I'm owner of the forums, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made these forums the greatest forum in the internet and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest forum in the history of the world.

x

pasta source: https://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comm … s_fiction/

and a dank meme:
http://i.imgur.com/w3yc5pI.jpg

x

meme source: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/it-s-an-o … checks-out

also the "i'm moderator zoey and this is my favorite topic on the forums" in my sig is from mass effect x

that zoey creepypastas was scary and made me get a fright and thought i was gonna be banned and i cried like a baby

do nt wory sont are you okay now

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by:

#66 2018-03-02 01:37:09, last edited by bgic (2018-03-02 01:44:48)

bgic

The Everybody Edits™ death challenge is a multistage death grinding world that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 9000 deaths world will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The death speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you unlock the next door. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to die in a straight line, and die as fast as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

guys help how to mark all new posts as read?

nvm found it lol

Wooted by:

#67 2018-03-02 02:00:21

Guest.

I've been waiting for a long time for this game to get good ownership and a good team together.

Too long. It hasn't happened.

Therefore, as a programmer myself, I've decided to strike out on mine own, and to develop my own multiplayer level editor. In short, I'm going to make a game that has everything EE should have had, but never did, due to lazy and/or incompetent team members.

It is now March 2nd. Your time table says that your so-called "revamp" of Everybody Edits will be in Beta early 2019, but I'm going to try and get my own game's Beta version out by December 2018. This will force you to either work harder than ever to make this game better for its community (which, really, you should have been doing these past few months), or get destroyed by the competition.

The clock is ticking. The race is now on.

-AK712

Wooted by:

#68 2018-03-03 02:43:23

thanksL0L

EnanoTLL wrote:

I have a good one guys:

Stop it, it is a terrible copypasta meme. Guess what, in a few years it will be dead and no longer good

#69 2018-03-03 03:25:52

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

N1KF wrote:

I'm making a really big one. Prepare yourselves.

Oh dang my WIP copypasta is losing relevance.

#70 2018-03-03 04:01:32

Minimania
Moderation Team

I'm very thankful for Everybody Edits. It was a really great stepping stone in my life, and it helped me to develop into what I am today. I'm sure it's like that for most of you as well, otherwise you wouldn't be here. I'm grateful to all of the friends I've made on this game, all the way back from 2010 where I made my first friend macandcheese, who interestingly enough didn't turn out to be on the Thanksgiving table today. I'm grateful for the community for providing a little solace for when I wasn't feeling like myself, and I'm grateful for the creativity of it despite their creativity being stifled by outdated code.

I'm also grateful to all of the staff that have participated their time and effort into making this game a great game. I'm grateful to Chris for planting this seed and I'm grateful to all of the torchbearers carrying the flames after him. I'm grateful for all of the work that was put into the game.

I'm grateful for the work being put into the game now ...which there is none of.

Everybody Edits is a great game, and a lot of time and work have been put into creating its final result. The problem is, we the community don't have that final result. The coding for EE Unity has already been finished, and a port to Steam has been planned for after WebGL was to be implemented if the new owner redacted cough took new ownership. So what have the staff been doing since then? Nothing. Work being put into the contest and the recent Halloween update was brought on by Megalamb. Apart from that, nothing. The staff have been twiddling their thumbs. The load screen still claims today to be Halloween, which was the last community-wide update ever made to the game. It isn't a very nice feeling, being a community member and being neglected like this, but at the moment, it's even worse to be a part of the staff. It's a dictatorship, and you're not safe. In the past, certain staff members have pushed for non-disclosure agreements so that certain sensitive information about them won't ever be told. Guess what happened to those. Mind you, the staff aren't being payed. I don't blame the staff for their incompetence. Money drives everything. The money being made from EE is sitting in a bank account collecting dust, except to pay to keep the servers up and running. The most recent intentions for this game were to have consistent updates with the highest quality possible, being pushed by a team of staff who are being payed for their efforts. None of the staff as far as I'm aware are being payed at all. No wonder nobody wants to do anything.

NVD is in charge right now, after having negotiations between him and Nou take place with Atilla as a freelance mediator. Ever since then, Atilla has been the front-runner of all the decisions that the staff make. He has the power to decide whether or not an update gets released or not, simply because NVD does not want to make that decision (and or is absent and can't make it), and none of the other staff put in any say. We were supposed to have a new campaign level released today, thanks to Megalamb. That update wasn't released. No, Megalamb was demodded. Why was he demodded? Unironically, he was demodded because Atilla thought that he possessed too much power and that it would get to his head, and that he was threatening to the community and to Atilla's authority. So, there we go, EE community, that's another update out of so many that have been pushed back because of an insecurity while the rest of the staff do next to nothing.

Atilla has been doing some good for the game. He was the negotiator between NVD and Nou, and he participated in the exchange of power between those two. (Nou just confirmed that he wasn't involved at all: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 42#p684142 ) He's also contacted outside developers to come develop the game in place of the current staff, and to exchange the power between both parties as well. I am thankful that he has. However, as a community member, it disappoints me that this change in power will most likely occur in half a year, likely. The developer he has been contacting is on vacation, and supposedly, when that person returns, power will be exchanged and the game will be rekindled and renovated. This is good news. It's very unfortunate that this kind of thing will be happening in such a long time from now, but this is understandable. What I don't understand is how Atilla has so much power. Apart from negotiating between parties and being a negotiator, he hasn't done anything else for the game. The current inactive staff team put a lot of work into the game's ports and updates, despite a lot of those updates ultimately being pushed back more and more. They should logically have the power to override any decision Atilla makes, even if it's just a moderator. They either don't have that power like they should, or they don't exercise at all. Atilla is not even a staff member. He shouldn't have the right to make decisions like the one made to demod Megalamb, which was done for "precautionary" reasons. Atilla doesn't even want to be a staff member. He wants to stay off the team, but call all of the shots himself. He is like a boss. So far, the team has been very loyal, fiercely loyal to him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is absolute **** anarchy. There's no order anywhere. I can't go around a single corner without seeing #NVDWorstOwnerEver every five minutes. And today, I sat in a world for hours on end watching NVD take endless abuse, death and swatting threats (the tip of the iceberg) and I watched him breakdown into what looked to be self destructive behavior. I spent a good fifteen minutes on Skype trying to reason with Megalamb about getting a new moderator right away because no bans are being handed to those that need to be. You guys need to see the value in human life, just this once, and leave him alone. He's a danger to himself. Making more drama and more topics about him is going to make him keep coming back for more, to feed his self-destructive will. That's not acceptable for a community like this. It's absolutely **** toxic, all of it.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#71 2018-03-21 23:33:31, last edited by some woman (2018-03-25 03:16:52)

some woman

CONTENT WARNING: mean language

Remember when kuba tried to roast danielcool1?
EDIT: Actually it's probably not kuba

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#72 2018-03-22 01:32:50

Guest.

The Kingdom was a crew made by the user fireknight02 and is most well known for its Hide and Seek, and IllusionWorld, but made other less noticeable worlds all the while. How it all started: To start off when fireknight02 met a friend named Teruki, who was the first member. After some time fireknight02 had an idea to make a map called Hide and Seek, it got tons of noticeability from the community with people begging for more and more. A hand full of players that day were chosen to build up that more, those users were Nodestroyers, Hihihi77, and DareDevil. They were added to the crew of course, but at the time fireknight02 didn't realize what he had gotten into when doing this. With their first couple of weeks earning them almost 40 subscribers they knew they were destined to be great. How they got noticed: Of course Hide and Seek and IllusionWorld helped, but their help all around the community with their added artwork, ideas, designs got them shot outs and brand new subs. Currently: Currently their dead with new ideas, but they haven't dis-spanded yet. They have a few ideas and progects coming out in the near future, but they will foreverly marked down in EE history.

Wooted by:

#73 2018-03-22 23:02:15, last edited by some woman (2018-03-22 23:03:26)

some woman

Once upon a time there was a game, but not your ordinary game, a game of building. It started off on a puny site that was slowly dieing of popularity called Nonoba. You see, it was just a small beta version of which attracted little attention but at the same time was amazingly fun. Time passed and it adapted to become one of the most popular games of all time for the P.C. and internet nerds. This was called, Everybody Edits, the peaceful community of people where nothing was ever wrong. Free open worlds and the ability to build at leasiure. Yes, it evolved, and soon distributed over to Kongregate.com. New members flooded in happily and the older members came in to give advice to the newcomers. However; shortly after there came to be a new menace known as ‘Trolls’ and attempts at ‘Everybody Edits RPGs’, which was nothing related to what the game should have adapted to as a community. Open worlds were no longer safe and you could barely ever create a new map without one person ruining it for everyone.

The game continued to adapt as the author of this creepypasta ate some crispy fries from the nearest Wendys fast food stop; and more trolls flooded in to soon the game was popular enough for multiple chatrooms and forums. Updates came for blocks, and soon there was the Beta program where people paid money to get access to the newest features aswell as a chat system. Forum noobs and people too young for their own good, clearly stating their underage properties, outspoke against beta and chat thinking it was unfair to have to pay money.

Of course, turmoil spun around but it all resolved quickly upon a few clever posts from our greatest scientists in ‘KongregateTrolltology’. But lets skip further into the matter, where we come to the useless forums.

Such as the forum here, useless forums spun up and around such as ‘Crews’ which fed off of the original ideas that people think was best to imitate and then fail terribly only to cause more forum turmoil and bad maps. The EE state was in discord as soon came ‘bots’ that inevitably made the game funner. Hoorah for good news.

Yet the useless forums kept coming up and the game slowly reached its indirect downfall as forums such as this one started, such as crews that barely got more than 1 member which happened to be a new player, of which we came to forums which only wasted space with either a lock or just dead. But then there was guest bombs. Guest bombs, one of the most evil creations to ever come into EE history which basically ruin the ability to advertise with greatness. Now terrible levels are popular and famous, and we can all repent on that situation.

Soon, a giant hell demon comes and devours us all into the world of AssGluedtoChairSyndromeWithRapidFingerSpasmsOnOurMouseCursorsAHHH Disease. And we all die.

The end.

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

Wooted by:

#74 2018-07-03 07:14:01

Myst

AK712 wrote:

Jesus, I my cross have taken,
All to leave and follow Thee.
Destitute, despised, forsaken,
Thou from hence my all shall be.
Perish every found ambition,
All Ive sought or hoped or known.
Yet how rich is my condition!
God and heaven are still my own.

Let the world despise and leave me,
they have left my Savior, too.
Human heats and looks deceive me;
Thou art not, like them, unture.
O while Thou dost smile upon me,
God of wisdom, love, and might,
Foes may hate and friends disown me,
Show Thy face and all is bright.

Man may trouble and distress me,
Twill but drive me to Thy breast.
Life with trials hard may press me;
Heaven will bring me sweeter rest.
Oh, tis not in grief to harm me
While Thy love is left to me;
Oh, twere not in joy to charm me,
Where that joy to charm me,
Were that joy unmixed with Thee.

Go, then, earthly fame and treasure,
Come disaster, scorn and pain
In Thy service, pain is pleasure,
With Thy favor, loss is gain
I have called Thee Abba Father,
I have stayed my heart on Thee
Storms may howl, and clouds may gather;
All must work for good to me.

Soul, then know thy full salvation
Rise oer sin and fear and care
Joy to find in every station,
Something still to do or bear,
Think what Spirit dweels within thee,
Think with Fathers smiles are thine,
Think that Jesus died to win thee,
Child of heavem, canst thou repine.

Haste thee on from grace to glory,
Armed by faith, and winged by prayer.
Heavens eternal fays before thee,
God own hand shall guide us there.
Soon shall close thy earthly mission,
Soon shall pass thy pilgrim days,
Hope shall change to glad fruition
Faith to sight, and prayer to praise.

Wooted by:

#75 2018-08-03 18:41:08

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

adding new content here

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

ok. so you all think this is a joke. OR ARE YOU TEASING ME FOR MAKING THIS TIPIC AND BEING SO STUPIDCA AND THINK IM JUST A PIECES OF CRAP THATS USED FOR TEASING??!!!!

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by: (2)
32OrtonEdge32dh1603747989785485

Board footer