Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-04-24 22:03:06

RhazzleFrazzle

Undertale Mafia game thread

1. All forum rules apply, however spam and multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue, but don't push it.

2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted. No exceptions.

3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.

4. Do not quote someone else's post and edit for misleading purposes.

5. You must stay active and contribute to discussion to stay in the game. If you stay inactive too long, you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours. Earning more than one prod will result in you being replaced or modkilled.

6. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying your night result or what your role is, but don't copy paste an entire role pm.

7. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.

8. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediately so do not post after majority is reached.

9. You may not talk about the game with other players through any means not approved by the moderator. This includes dead players. No exceptions.

10. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.

11. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.

12. The moderator's word is final. If I say not to do something it means don't do it. If you have an issue then it's best to save until the end of the game as to not interfere with the game.

If you have any questions you can pm me or post in this thread, however keep in mind that questions relating to the current game I will likely not be able to answer, so only ask about game mechanics.

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2016-04-25 23:30:21

Creature

Re: Undertale Mafia game thread

!vote Calicara

Enjoy your flavor

This is a false statement.

#3 2016-04-26 00:01:30

Creature

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

There is a lynch today.

#4 2016-04-26 00:38:36

Creature

Jokes on you them.

#5 2016-04-26 18:23:27

Creature

Bobithan wrote:

hey can we like, skip the day 1 funposting somehow? lets start some actual productive conversation, like a wild accusation against smitty for pretending he doesn't know the mafia count. whats up with that smitty??

Seemed like an opportunistic attack.

#6 2016-04-26 18:24:34

Creature

Calicara wrote:
Bobithan wrote:

hey can we like, skip the day 1 funposting somehow? lets start some actual productive conversation, like a wild accusation against smitty for pretending he doesn't know the mafia count. whats up with that smitty??

This.

If I've learned anything from the past 3 games, Day 1 posts count just as much as posts on any other day.

In response to Creature: I've got nothing. Random vote is random, but ok.

Nice town cred aim here.

#7 2016-04-26 18:25:48

Creature

Luka504 wrote:
Bobithan wrote:

Ok.....
Now what?
Day 1 is too early too do anything or get scum reads unless Chara posts something dumb. (like i did in that game >_>)
Though who knows.

Scumslip? How do you know the mafia is Chara?

#8 2016-04-26 18:27:17

Creature

Luka504 wrote:
AlphaJon wrote:

Btw what are your characters? Mine is Toriel and I am a Pacifist

Smells like role fishing.
Delicious.

Didn't like this reaction.

#9 2016-04-26 18:29:56

Creature

Bobithan wrote:

I guess he got alphys https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Also why do people still think that day 1 is useless for lynching. Most of this game is reading people's alliances just by their posts; not game mechanics. Even in role madness, reading is most of the game. Day 1 is just as valid as any other, if not more.

So what are your reads so far?

#10 2016-04-26 18:30:32

Creature

Here's some discussion to get started with.

#11 2016-04-26 18:58:28

Creature

!vote luka504

There are some people that I am noticing diferences in their plays, but I am liking a Luka504 pressure.

#12 2016-04-26 19:00:24

Creature

I am liking Zumza so far, his warning on Onjit's rolefishing seemed coming from town.

#13 2016-04-26 19:02:37

Creature

SmittyW wrote:
Creature wrote:
Luka504 wrote:
Bobithan wrote:

Ok.....
Now what?
Day 1 is too early too do anything or get scum reads unless Chara posts something dumb. (like i did in that game >_>)
Though who knows.

Scumslip? How do you know the mafia is Chara?

You are reading too far into this. It's been established that characters =/= alignment.

Not what I mean. I was referencing on the way he used Chara as mafia. I know Chara would be the potential to be mafia (or possibly a serial killer), still feels weird.

#14 2016-04-26 20:00:07

Creature

I expect it to be something like this

Wooted by:

#15 2016-04-27 00:11:59

Creature

Calicara wrote:

You're willingly attempting to vote and kill someone we have zero information on.

Do you realise mafia is based on reads and not evidences?

#16 2016-04-27 00:18:05

Creature

His attack on AlphaJon was pretty weak, but it's his vote, he based off something.

#17 2016-04-27 13:49:22

Creature

Luka504 wrote:

I propose the following: We lynch Jawapa. No need to quickhammer, considering what might pop up, but we should lynch Jawapa if we have no other leads.
- If he flips geno, Alpha is a confirmed innocent.
- If he flips pacifist, Alpha will be somewhat scummy.

How will he be confirmed? Bussing is a thing.

Wooted by:

#18 2016-04-27 15:15:06

Creature

Onjit wrote:

@Creature

what are your thoughts on my reads?

They're similar to your mafia game 6 reads, but I noticed you're raising some points rather than sheeping.

#19 2016-04-27 15:27:11

Creature

Currently seeing:
{AlphaJon, Zumza}
{Kaslai, Onjit}
{maxi123, SmittyW}
{Bimps, marcoantonimsantos, Pyromaniac}
{Bobithan, Evilbunny}
{Calicara, JaWapa}
{Luka504}

Legend:
Strong town reads
Townleans
Smaller townleans
Null
Worried about
Scumleans
Strong scum read

#20 2016-04-27 15:30:13

Creature

Luka504 wrote:

I propose the following: We lynch Jawapa. No need to quickhammer, considering what might pop up, but we should lynch Jawapa if we have no other leads.
- If he flips geno, Alpha is a confirmed innocent.
- If he flips pacifist, Alpha will be somewhat scummy.

This post worries me the most. He sounds like a scum who wants to get two mislynches in a row by saying something like "lets lynch jawapa, if he flips town, lets lynch alphajon"

Wooted by: (3)

#21 2016-04-27 15:36:21

Creature

Calicara has posted like two posts that sound like "hey lets not discuss like we did in mafia 7", this is not her usual play.

JaWapa leaving an empty vote worries me too, later he states the reason was because of his self-vote. I noticed he justified it was to question AlphaJon, which is a valid reason, but I am still seeing some differences in JaWapa's play.

#22 2016-04-27 15:39:36

Creature

I have weaker reads on Bobithan and Evilbunny, but what worries me about them is that their posts sound more likely someone trying to stay under the radar. Bobithan's posts are more of a "hey lets discuss something", but he doesn't even bring something to discuss, unlike game 7, where he expressed his opinions. Evilbunny has been posting less and most of his posts were questions, so he doesn't have to participate in the discussion.

#23 2016-04-27 17:35:49

Creature

Bobithan wrote:

Creature I literally just posted some thoughts on a few people

Yeah, I noticed that, still a bit worried though.

#24 2016-04-27 17:39:49

Creature

I see fence-sitting on your reads:

Bobithan wrote:

JaWapa's random vote was weird and I still don't quite understand it, but I don't know if we're supposed to and it was just another conversation starter. I doubt as mafia he'd do something like that though, it just seems silly.

"JaWapa is acting weird, but I think that's town, however, it's just silly"

Zumza is really pushing hard against Alpha just for his interest in the game's flavor that has no bearing on the game's mechanics and is even explicitly stated to be useless. I wouldn't put it past Zumza to take advantage of a non-opportunity for a mislynch, but it might just be him being dense.

"Zumza is pushing Alpha for something stupid, but I think that's just him"

Luka's assertion on JaWapa and Alpha's relationship in the game is pretty baseless but as of now I think Luka is a slight town lean just from how he's acting.

"Luka is acting weird on JaWapa vs Alpha, but I think this is his play"

Calicara isn't usually this active in scum hunting, especially on day 1. She does seem to be helping with discussion but this is a pretty big difference from how she usually plays as town.

"Calicara plays like this, but I think she's playing different from how she plays town"

#25 2016-04-27 18:19:13

Creature

Bobithan wrote:

That's because I have a deep personal fear of being wrong, so I lay out all possibilities for the smarter people to determine one way or the other. Should I reserve all my thoughts to myself in a game like this just because I haven't come to a hard conclusion? No, I'll speak my mind, and doing so doesn't require me or anybody else to definitively say whether somebody is scum or town, which is what you're suggesting here. Do you want me to make pretty colored posts of leanings or do you want me to give my thoughts on players and their possible motivations? Not to mention half of your rephrases are putting words in my mouth which I really shouldn't even bother to correct

You're allowed to share your reads the way you want, but I do recommend to state what do you think, like when you said Luka504 was a slight town-lean for you. What I did find weird is that you pointed out something scummy but then fogged it with meta, like: "this guy has posted a scummy post, but he usually posts scummy posts".

RhazzleFrazzle1464542077604082

Board footer