Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2016-04-25 16:16:52

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Re: Ee

I don't get why there is so much hate to the newer levels of EE, a lot of the newer mini game types make you think more and I find are more challenging and rewarding to complete. When it comes to minimap art I suck at that and it always used to be the only thing that mattered in a world that was deemed good, some things I do miss though are the older mini game types, you don't seem to see as many anymore, I remember when every other world was a key door stairs world, unlike now where there is only a short amount of these stairs the worlds that were just key door stairs were challenging and it actually mattered when someone pressed a key. I would have thought the key door stairs would have been revived when they added gates and again when they added the 3 new colours but they seem to be a thing of the past now. They were always my favourite mini in the old EE. In conclusion I like how the game has expanded and enjoy the new changes that are made and I feel that when it comes to gameplay things have become more creative and there is more diversity than what there was no matter how good and creative the old EE was. I personally enjoy diversity and unique things I just wish that people still included the old EE today and that we see a mixture of all generations of levels.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

mutantdevle1461597412598347

Board footer