Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-04-10 01:17:24

Editor100

RC Crew [Reborn Chaos] (Recruiting Artist and testers)

Hello everyone, so today I am going to bring my crew onto the forums, we are currently looking for artist since our crew only have 1 artist //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad . Also, we need more good testers and active players. So now I'm going to list out the requirements to join the crew. Before I start, there will be some grammartical or spelling errors, some of them i did it on purpose, so try your best to understand dem =P

=============
Currently, the crew only have 6 testers, 2 guests and 1 artist
Crew's homepage:  http://everybodyedits.com/crews/rccrew
=============
Try Our Recently built level
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWuXSEmdsQcEI (RC - Zerzo Factory 1) (Difficulty = Hard - Extreme)
The world is done, but the art is not done yet, gameplay of the world is not affected.
=============
Requirements to join the crew.

Artist
- Your builds should have great detail, we don't accept pixel arts
- You should not be banned on a free edit world for trolling 3 times. If caught trolling ANY world,  a ban on the crew will be served.
- If you're doing your art on a minigame and you've accidentally removed a block, replace it; If you don't have the block or you forgot which block it was, tell me so; If i am offline, mail me.

To apply, you should
- Apply below, any format is acceptable, of course not out of the box
- Make sure your format contains screenshots (link of the screenies) and your IGN (In game name)

This is all for the Artist requirements //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue, not hard to achieve all these huh?

============

Tester:
- Make sure you have at least Endurance and Looks Can Deceive badge. FFS badge is highly recommended
- Make sure you doesn't come to the crew's world and did the mins for fun, not actual testing
- Make sure don't rage quit =P

To apply, you should
- Give me the link of your profile, and make sure you doesn't private your profile when you're showing it to me
- Test one of the crew's world to prove yourself that you're a tester of the crew

====================
If you're interested in the crew and you need more information about the crew, tell me your IGN below, and I will add you to the crew for 1 week, guests are allowed to buy items for the crew, but don't ask for edit in crew's world.

EE facts =
When things aren't going right, go left
When your game is crashed, someone must have hit it hard and broke it
When you ran out of energy from buying items in the shop, eat rice.

#2 2016-04-10 02:07:19

Insanity

Re: RC Crew [Reborn Chaos] (Recruiting Artist and testers)

How do I apply to be the crew leader?

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

Wooted by:

#3 2016-04-10 08:11:43

Editor100

Re: RC Crew [Reborn Chaos] (Recruiting Artist and testers)

Insanity wrote:

How do I apply to be the crew leader?

#ArtistAndTestersOnly;)

EE facts =
When things aren't going right, go left
When your game is crashed, someone must have hit it hard and broke it
When you ran out of energy from buying items in the shop, eat rice.

Editor1001460272303594718

Board footer