Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 2016-02-02 16:44:37

RainbowBaconIsNoice
Banned

Re: Regarding Jawapa's demodding

JaWapa wrote:

Hello,

If you're reading this post, I'm sure you already know what happened.  I was removed from moderation and banned from the game, for fraudulent activity.

I take full responsibility for renaming my alt account.  I registered an alt with the name "thalium."  At some point, the name was changed to "endeavor," and then "hashbrown."  This was done so that I could play worlds, have conversations with people, but still be able to moderate without being hounded with questions.  Renaming an account to have the same name as another made it so a user could not look it up on ee.yonom.org, or pull up a profile.

The gem codes that were generated and tossed around, were created on one of my accounts after I had TV'd with someone.  I had asked them for help on a bot, and I had the email/password to an alt in the source.  The password to the alt was the same as the password to my main account.
The gem codes Nou shown were created January 10th.  This is the last time I've edited the bot, January 16th, which was after I had TV'd with the person.
0dibQ9mh.png
I have a bunch of logs from TeamViewer that go all the way back to November.  I don't know where it shows I had a connection at, or if that's even what these logs are, but I could post those too.

Due to my clumsiness, I have offered to replace any funds lost due to them gaining access to my account.

Selling gems.  I'm not sure where this is coming from, but it isn't true.  I would never try and steal money from a game that I love.  Why would try and destroy something that I've helped build?  It doesn't make sense to me.  I donated my time to EE because I wanted to, I didn't want to get paid, I wasn't looking for benefits.  I done it because it was enjoyable, and because I wanted to volunteer.

The account that was deleted, was not deleted to cover any steps.  Steps cannot be covered if they are not taken.  The account was deleted after Zoey and I had talked about the account having a lot of gems on it, and having BC, and moderating from an alt, etc.  I told her that I would delete the account if that made her happy.  So I did.  This took place the same day that the topic about my main account having a lot of gems.  There are chat logs from IRC that can back this up.

I wish that someone would have come to me and talked about this privately.  I had come home from school, and had to find out on the forums.  No matter how the outcome would have been, some sort of conversation prior would have been appreciated.

As for the new website design people are asking about: I've asked Nou if he will let me finish it.  If not, I'll send what I have done over to them, and see if they will finish it.

With it being Nou's word vs. mine, I'm sure this means nothing.  Nonetheless, I don't want to leave with the community thinking I'm a thief.  I'm not after my moderation spot back, or getting unbanned.  I want to leave knowing that people know the truth, and are not looking at me as a thief because of a false story.

There are just events that took place over the last few days that make me look guilty, and I have little to nothing to defend myself with.

I wish you all well,
JaWapa

get rekt

I have no Valentine. Shattered Past.

#102 2016-02-02 16:54:12

Anatoly

jawapa? in the name is laready standing his modding:

Jailed
Anti
Wirus (Actually with V but who cares)
And
Pined
Acess
Wooted by:

#103 2016-02-02 17:55:52, last edited by Falk (2016-02-02 17:56:33)

Falk

From the beginning I wasn't comfortable with jawapa as a mod.
Nvd did best and picked those players who spent the most time in the game and know what they are doing.

But that's just something that all know.

Point is that jawapa volunteered. But my question is.... Who wouldn't?
Who wouldn't like a shiny name everyone would stare at and an opportunity to be bossy around?
That is heaven for someone that age.

Why was he hated? Because he ironically adopted the angry cop role and told left and right that people break the rules, even the smallest, irrelevant ones.
How many times did he get in fights with other people? And by people I mean normal and admins alike.

It's pleasing to hear he got from his own medicine.

latest?cb=20141206214809

#104 2016-02-02 18:08:20

Koya
Fabulous Member

Falk wrote:

From the beginning I wasn't comfortable with jawapa as a mod.
Nvd did best and picked those players who spent the most time in the game and know what they are doing.

But that's just something that all know.

Point is that jawapa volunteered. But my question is.... Who wouldn't?
Who wouldn't like a shiny name everyone would stare at and an opportunity to be bossy around?
That is heaven for someone that age.

Why was he hated? Because he ironically adopted the angry cop role and told left and right that people break the rules, even the smallest, irrelevant ones.
How many times did he get in fights with other people? And by people I mean normal and admins alike.

It's pleasing to hear he got from his own medicine.

latest?cb=20141206214809

Other staff appear comfortable in their roles, JaWapa never did - he was always on edge thinking he is the law; if JaWapa relaxed more and can take context into account of the rules he would be more liked and probably wouldn't have ended up stealing from EE.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#105 2016-02-02 18:09:34

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Lol nice title change Nou, you totally tricked us into thinking you handled this well //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by: (5)

#106 2016-02-02 18:15:21, last edited by Zumza (2016-02-02 18:16:05)

Zumza

Pyromaniac wrote:

Lol nice title change Nou, you totally tricked us into thinking you handled this well //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

covering his tracks https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Wooted by:

#107 2016-02-02 18:42:55

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Noooo, Jawapa! You were my favorite moderator! Come back!

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#108 2016-02-02 19:53:29

nlmdejonge

Nou posted more text and screenshots, but even without reading any of it, I still think Nou made huge mistakes.
Gems are basically money, so why would he ever even give a random kid access to that money? It's crazy.
He may as well rename this thread "Look what a noob I am" and then explain how he gave someone access to a money machine.
If JaWapa stole virtual currency Nou could go to the police, but Nou basically pushed JaWapa into a vault.
Nou didn't talk to JaWapa first, but worse yet Nou publicly shamed him. This is his former staff, how does this make the EE project look.
A more professional way of dealing with things like this is to simply tell players that...
"Due to certain circumstances JaWapa is no longer a staff member."
And Nou, please try to communicate with us more. Can't you give us weekly updates, what you're up to.
Why can't the staff respond to all posts in the Game Suggestions board, it's really not that much work.
And try to create campaigns using feedback from the Campaign Suggestions board.

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

#109 2016-02-02 20:08:12, last edited by kubapolish (2016-02-02 20:09:59)

kubapolish
Banned
Website

If some random players can could get 666 gems for free...

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME 1337 GEMS AND PERMAMENT GOLD MEMBERSHIP ITS NOT FAIR //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

#110 2016-02-02 21:39:53, last edited by Wizard2002 (2016-02-02 21:44:44)

Wizard2002

I never actually really enjoyed being around Jawapa he was never really fun to be around, just one of those guys. But it wasn't like I hated or disliked the guy... Just sad to hear that he was stealing from you guys //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

P.S First Comment //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Edit:  I recently read Jawapa's reply to this forum and I do hope what he says is true.

The Derpiest Wizard there ever was //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Wooted by:

#111 2016-02-02 22:00:24

Lightning Splash

Wizard2002 wrote:

. . . P.S First Comment //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

please no

#112 2016-02-02 22:01:23

Insanity

Wizard2002 wrote:

I never actually really enjoyed being around Jawapa he was never really fun to be around, just one of those guys. But it wasn't like I hated or disliked the guy... Just sad to hear that he was stealing from you guys //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

P.S First Comment //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Edit:  I recently read Jawapa's reply to this forum and I do hope what he says is true.

Strong first post

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

Wooted by: (2)

#113 2016-02-02 22:03:09

Koya
Fabulous Member

What happened to the people buying gems from him?

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#114 2016-02-02 22:09:44

Zumza

Koya wrote:

They remained anonymous, probably going to keep the gems too.

#115 2016-02-02 22:12:42, last edited by RainbowBaconIsNoice (2016-02-02 22:13:19)

RainbowBaconIsNoice
Banned

Zumza wrote:
Koya wrote:

They remained anonymous, probably going to keep the gems too.

#116 2016-02-02 22:14:24

Dazz

Koya wrote:

The legend tells us that they were impaled by Nou and no one ever heard about them.

Wooted by: (3)

#117 2016-02-02 22:33:59

Zumza

Please answer this quick survey: http://strawpoll.me/6711281

#118 2016-02-02 22:37:03, last edited by mrjawapa (2016-02-02 23:20:48)

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Nou is no longer replying to my messages, and doesn't appear to want to listen to anything I have to say, so it appears this will not go any further.  I still haven't even been informed of the full story.  The person who I TV'd with contacted me to tell me.

I'm guilty of careless handling of an account.  Should I of had a lot of gems on it?  No, there was no other reason than self amusement.  In fact, that account was deleted, and the gems on my account were removed a few days ago, because someone had a problem with it.  This was then used against me as it appeared I was trying to cover my tracks.

I have never sold gem codes.  I'm not going to confess to something that I haven't done.

As for the website design, it doesn't look like it's going anywhere.  I haven't been given an answer as to whether or not I can finish it.  Nou's silence points to a no.  I will send the project and you guys can try and push them to finish it themselves.

Despite not being allowed on Everybody Edits, I will still have a presence.  I will still linger around on the forums, and appear in #eeforums.

I don't have much of anything else to say.

I won't see you in the worlds anymore,
JaWapa

(see what I did there?)

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by: (7)

#119 2016-02-02 22:38:46

RainbowBaconIsNoice
Banned

JaWapa wrote:

Nou is no longer replying to my messages, and doesn't appear to want to listen to anything I have to say, so it appears this will not go any further.  I still haven't even been informed of the full story.  The person who I TV'd with contacted me to tell me.

I'm guilty of careless handling of an account.  Should I of had a lot of gems on it?  No, there was no other reason than self amusement.  In fact, that account was deleted, and the gems on my account were removed a few days ago, because someone had a problem with it.  This was then used against me as it appeared I was trying to cover my tracks.

I have never sold gem codes.  I'm not going to confess to something that I haven't done.

As for the website design, it doesn't look like it's going anywhere.  I haven't not been given an answer as to whether or not I can finish it.  Nou's silence points to a no.  I will send the project and you guys can try and push them to finish it themselves.

Despite not being allowed on Everybody Edits, I will still have a presence.  I will still linger around on the forums, and appear in #eeforums.

JaWapa

(see what I did there?)

Move to a different Country, get a new Computer, make a new EE account. Done. Have fun //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Wooted by: (2)

#120 2016-02-02 22:47:41

zioxei

he he
2obrzyw.png
Just found it in somebody's signature.
Enjoy the image because that's the only way you will see him in-game //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

user.php?id=zioxei
user.php?id=thanksmom
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wooted by:

#121 2016-02-02 23:20:29, last edited by Prodigy (2016-02-02 23:21:21)

Prodigy

We shall make JaWapa a meme like... "Oh no I pulled a JaWapa!"

EDIT: Or...
Bob: Hey man try not to pull a JaWapa
Sponge: Why not?
Bob: you will end up in "jail"

h0qIF0q.png

Wooted by:

#122 2016-02-02 23:32:39

Abelysk

RainbowBaconIsNoice wrote:
JaWapa wrote:

As for the website design, it doesn't look like it's going anywhere.  I haven't not been given an answer as to whether or not I can finish it.  Nou's silence points to a no.  I will send the project and you guys can try and push them to finish it themselves.

JaWapa

(see what I did there?)

Move to a different Country, get a new Computer, make a new EE account. Done. Have fun //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Or, you know, just get a new computer :x

Wooted by:

#123 2016-02-02 23:43:39, last edited by Anch (2016-02-02 23:44:41)

Anch

zioxei wrote:

he he
2obrzyw.png
Just found it in somebody's signature.
Enjoy the image because that's the only way you will see him in-game //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

That's not like the only image of him ever.
Plus I have some images of him in game.

also I think you should change your signature just saying

#124 2016-02-02 23:51:45

RainbowBaconIsNoice
Banned

Spongebob wrote:

no. and i hate spongebob

Wooted by:

#125 2016-02-02 23:54:00

Koya
Fabulous Member

Spongebob wrote:

Whoops I stole gems and other people's work and claimed it as my own, drat - I'm such a JaWapa

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Wooted by:
Zoey20701454455527579988

Board footer