Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-01-10 20:58:23, last edited by Processor (2016-01-16 18:04:17)

Processor

Mafia 3: The Hunt for RhazzleFrazzle's Gun - Game Topic

Game ended. You may now post! Sign ups thread: here

Game Tutorial:

Hidden text

I highly recommend newbies to look at the last two mafia games in order to get familiar with mafia.

Game Rules:

1. Participate in the game. Being inactive after receiving a warning causes you to get kicked or replaced.

2. Do not talk about the game with anyone outside this thread or the mafia night chat. Everything must be readable and unhidden.

3. Do not work against your team by game throwing.

4. All votes must be bolded to be counted. They must be placed at the start of a new line and must begin with "!".

5. If you quote someone, do not change their original message.

6. You may not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any PM messages from the moderator.

7. The day is over as soon as a vote majority is reached. Do not post after majority is reached.

8. Forum rules apply, however double-posting is allowed. You may not edit or delete your messages.

You must folllow the rules or may face a modkill. In the case you get banned on the forums, I reserve the right to replace you. Please keep in mind the spirit in which these were written, and know that looking for loopholes is a waste of time.

Prods:

During a day, I expect everyone to post here at least once every 24 hours. Players will be prodded after 24 hours of inactivity. Getting prodded causes you to get a * next to your name on the userlist. If you still don't post anything for over 48 hours, you will be replaced. PM messages and mafia chat do not count as activity. If your posts are found to not actually try to include content to further the game, they will not count towards resetting the prod timer.

Prods will be given to players on 08:00 PM UTC of every physical day, if
a) it's day in the game,
b) the day doesnt end in the next 24 hours,
c) and the player hasn't posted content since the last time prods were sent.

Roles:

This will be an open game, the roles will be given out randomly.

Town Citizen
Town Citizen
Town Citizen
Town Citizen
Town Citizen
Town Citizen

Town 2-Shot Vigilante
Town Kidnapper
Town Backup Rolecop

Mafia Godfather
Mafia Backup Kidnapper
Mafia Rolecop

Role PMs:

Town Citizen
Town 2-Shot Vigilante
Town Kidnapper
Town Backup Rolecop
Mafia Godfather
Mafia Rolecop
Mafia Backup Kidnapper

Last Wills:

At any time during the game, you can PM me !will <some message>. Your last !will message will be read to everyone if you die. You can't write/edit your will after you die.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#2 2016-01-15 22:33:16

AlphaJon

Re: Mafia 3: The Hunt for RhazzleFrazzle's Gun - Game Topic

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

!vote Processor

going to follow on this one //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Hostage wrote:

another cliche:
ready to die on night 1.

I hope I won't die N1 too, couldn't enjoy fully the mafia 2 because of that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#3 2016-01-16 00:33:05

AlphaJon

Something to note: Mafia has a 1/3 chance of finding any special role at night one, and with the different guesses and kills, they are going to be able to know everyone on the 5th day, so the town will have to get the mafia down rather quickly, if they want to have a chance to win.

#4 2016-01-17 02:02:09

AlphaJon

Come on guys, this is D1 and there's already 3 pages of arguing over zoey "to be or not to be" scum. We can't accuse anyone on D1 because there's no data, besides some speculations based on posts.

#5 2016-01-17 14:10:38

AlphaJon

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

Speculations based on posts is how the game is played. Besides, what are we gonna have tomorrow? Our only investigative can't do anything until one of the Mafia dies, and even then he can only confirm 1 Mafia.

You're right, the posts and night results are basically the only way we can try to guess who the mafia can be.

Hostage wrote:

It was a joke,ffs

OK, it may have been a joke at the beginning, but you pushed it too hard, look, it has now turned into an argument, and tbh it's not getting better with time.
However, you successfully managed to make the mafia not want to target you N1, if you are town, because you got quite a few people against you, and if they kill you they lose that.
I also doubt Zoey will be killed N1 too, because this way, it can keep on going.

#6 2016-02-09 10:58:39

AlphaJon

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 62#p580362

I'm surprised that nobody noticed how Hostage literally gave himself and his teammate away in this post.

I cried internally when I noticed noone was reacting to this.

AlphaJon1455011919581540

Board footer