Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-01-10 20:58:23, last edited by Processor (2016-01-16 18:04:17)

Processor

Mafia 3: The Hunt for RhazzleFrazzle's Gun - Game Topic

Game ended. You may now post! Sign ups thread: here

Game Tutorial:

Hidden text

I highly recommend newbies to look at the last two mafia games in order to get familiar with mafia.

Game Rules:

1. Participate in the game. Being inactive after receiving a warning causes you to get kicked or replaced.

2. Do not talk about the game with anyone outside this thread or the mafia night chat. Everything must be readable and unhidden.

3. Do not work against your team by game throwing.

4. All votes must be bolded to be counted. They must be placed at the start of a new line and must begin with "!".

5. If you quote someone, do not change their original message.

6. You may not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any PM messages from the moderator.

7. The day is over as soon as a vote majority is reached. Do not post after majority is reached.

8. Forum rules apply, however double-posting is allowed. You may not edit or delete your messages.

You must folllow the rules or may face a modkill. In the case you get banned on the forums, I reserve the right to replace you. Please keep in mind the spirit in which these were written, and know that looking for loopholes is a waste of time.

Prods:

During a day, I expect everyone to post here at least once every 24 hours. Players will be prodded after 24 hours of inactivity. Getting prodded causes you to get a * next to your name on the userlist. If you still don't post anything for over 48 hours, you will be replaced. PM messages and mafia chat do not count as activity. If your posts are found to not actually try to include content to further the game, they will not count towards resetting the prod timer.

Prods will be given to players on 08:00 PM UTC of every physical day, if
a) it's day in the game,
b) the day doesnt end in the next 24 hours,
c) and the player hasn't posted content since the last time prods were sent.

Roles:

This will be an open game, the roles will be given out randomly.

Town Citizen
Town Citizen
Town Citizen
Town Citizen
Town Citizen
Town Citizen

Town 2-Shot Vigilante
Town Kidnapper
Town Backup Rolecop

Mafia Godfather
Mafia Backup Kidnapper
Mafia Rolecop

Role PMs:

Town Citizen
Town 2-Shot Vigilante
Town Kidnapper
Town Backup Rolecop
Mafia Godfather
Mafia Rolecop
Mafia Backup Kidnapper

Last Wills:

At any time during the game, you can PM me !will <some message>. Your last !will message will be read to everyone if you die. You can't write/edit your will after you die.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#2 2016-01-16 18:09:44

Bobithan

Re: Mafia 3: The Hunt for RhazzleFrazzle's Gun - Game Topic

I have nothing to say. I'm just here so I won't get fined prodded.

aka towwl

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2016-01-16 21:01:22

Bobithan

i'm still on the fence about how peugeot handled that situation. not saying we should lynch him over this but meme or no meme that was a bit more than a 1-off post referencing the past 2 games. "Zoey is scum.Nothing more to say." is a pretty strong statement that seems to go beyond the joke.

aka towwl

#4 2016-01-23 01:49:50

Bobithan

Alright, yeah, I've been pretty inactive in the discussion. That's just because I really have nothing to say. Nothing so far has really struck me in any sort of way. I do realize it's important to have discussion, since we really have no other way of determining who is scum, but I feel like nothing I would say would bring anything substantial to the table. Though finally getting me to actually make a post has got me thinking.

Should we maybe look at those who have been critical of using discussion and speculation to uncover the mafia? There's really no other way to find scum right now, so why would they even bring that point up? Those people being Onjit and Evilbunny, both of whom you've also brought up as being inactive.

aka towwl

#5 2016-01-23 22:26:56

Bobithan

I'm personally under the impression that Calicara's defensiveness and Hostage's joke taken a little too far are just mistakes on their parts... And if Rhazh acts like this every game nobody should be pointing fingers at him immediately for his aggressive behavior. I'm going with Rhazh on the view that passive players are more likely to be scum though, which makes Zelda with his nolynch and Onjit with his continued critique on any discussion at all the most suspect for me, personally.

Overall I've been getting a bad vibe from ZeldaXD but Onjit is really standing out for being so against productive discussion, so that's why I'm choosing to !vote Onjit

aka towwl

#6 2016-01-23 23:02:56

Bobithan

Oh whoops, sorry. I did that a couple of times in the last game and never thought much of it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

aka towwl

#7 2016-01-23 23:04:41

Bobithan

oh right

!vote Onjit

aka towwl

#8 2016-01-24 19:07:08

Bobithan

In defense of Rhazh...

1. You can easily just check out the mafiascum wiki to look up common tells and playstyles to disprove Rhazh; he knows that, which is why he wouldn't try to lie about things like that. Sure, the game is about lying, but lying about things that you literally could just look up would be a bad play for anybody.
2. If he lives to the night he'll be able to get a shot off before getting killed and possibly kill scum, which is better than just dying today.

aka towwl

#9 2016-01-24 19:46:57

Bobithan

this is just a conspiracy to raise your post count

i thought i had a chance of overtaking you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

aka towwl

#10 2016-01-24 19:52:52

Bobithan

look, lynching rhazh now is just a terrible idea. he's most likely vigilante at this point and he's most likely going to die tonight anyways. we gain literally nothing from lynching him.

so that's why i still stand by my vote to lynch onjit

aka towwl

#11 2016-01-24 22:48:26

Bobithan

I gave my reasoning before for both Zelda and Onjit in an older post:

Bobithan wrote:

[...]I'm going with Rhazh on the view that passive players are more likely to be scum though, which makes Zelda with his nolynch and Onjit with his continued critique on any discussion at all the most suspect for me, personally.

Overall I've been getting a bad vibe from ZeldaXD but Onjit is really standing out for being so against productive discussion, so that's why I'm choosing to !vote Onjit

Really a lynch against either one of them would be productive in my point of view...

aka towwl

#12 2016-01-25 03:06:49

Bobithan

Look everybody I'm definitely not mafia because I'm voting for somebody who's been claimed to be mafia!!

aka towwl

#13 2016-01-25 03:07:25

Bobithan

*accused is probably a better word to use there than "claimed"

aka towwl

#14 2016-01-25 03:26:02

Bobithan

Onjit wrote:

> Rhaz is scum and has concocted an elaborate narrative.
> Rhaz has seen a pattern and can't unsee it.

Choose 1.

I honestly have no idea what point you're trying to prove here. You're really grasping at straws.

Also can I say it's pretty suspicious that the two of you have pretty much gone mad over allegations from just two people? Talk about Calicara being defensive, you two are freaking out over nothing in comparison to your reaction.

aka towwl

#15 2016-01-25 04:17:34

Bobithan

If he's actually vig, then he'll be killed by the mafia tonight. If he's not, he'll be killed by the actual vig tonight. He's not going to live to see the next day either way so if you guys are hinting at lynching him there's really no reason to.

For people saying he's trying to mislead the masses by saying scum are generally passive, just look at the past two games. All the scum just lurked in the shadows and really didn't help at all for the entire duration of those games.

And Evilbunny I do disagree with you. There is no way you can tell me that sarcastic charade was not in any way a defensive reaction. It was blown way out of proportion.

aka towwl

#16 2016-01-25 04:45:31

Bobithan

Because he needed to convince us to not lynch him so he could get a shot off tonight. I thought we went over this already?

Also I'm pretty sure I'm the only one really drinking his kool-aid, not many other people have been agreeing with him as much as I have.

aka towwl

#17 2016-01-25 17:23:05

Bobithan

I really do not understand why you guys still think he's mafia, because at this point it's really not likely. Of course he would have chose the nuclear option because he was one vote away from being lynched with the day ending. This is kind of ridiculous.

Also Evilbunny is right, with the prospect of Rhazh being kidnapped that might make things pretty complicated come the next day. The mafia really does have the upper hand here, I'll just say for now.

@Zelda and maxi
You guys are missing the point of this game. We're supposed to be bickering and accusing each other over reading everybody's tone. We're really not going to get anywhere without constant discussion and accusations, especially without any (effective) PRs to track down the mafia.

And we need to agree on a lynch target soon because the day is almost over. Not lynching anybody today would be a mistake -- we need to put pressure on the mafia through the only tool we have; lynches.

aka towwl

#18 2016-01-25 21:09:34

Bobithan

maxi123 wrote:

Funny enough, you want all of us to agree on a lynch of 1 person yet you say we should accuse each other..?

And how are we going to agree on a lynch without accusations and discussion? Are we just supposed to sit idly by singing campfire songs while the Mafia picks us off one by one? I really don't get what point you're trying to prove with your post as a whole. Of course we should be working together but that's hard with a group of 12 people, with none of which who trust one another. Welcome to forum mafia, it's chaotic and there's no avoiding it.

aka towwl

#19 2016-01-26 00:45:14

Bobithan

To be honest I don't see why Evilbunny and Onjit are being grouped together. I mainly just see Onjit as mafia...

Anak wrote:

So then why'd u say to shoot Rhaz if he's mafia instead of lynching him

So that we don't run a greater risk of just lynching the vigilante and allow him to get a shot off when night comes. Lynching Rhazh is a waste of a lynch.

aka towwl

#20 2016-01-26 01:49:41

Bobithan

Anak wrote:

Ugh my post didn't post
@Towel I'm saying if Rhaz is mafia then Evilbunny would rather mislynch an innocent person to shoot him in the night rather than just lynch him to get it over with.

We aren't trying to lynch so that we mislynch... We're lynching with the hope that the person we're lynching is mafia. I still don't get why people still think it would be a remotely good idea to lynch him either way. If he's mafia he'll die tonight anyways so why would we use a possibly useful lynch on somebody else? That's a possibility of having only 1 mafia left alive by day 3, why pass that up?

--

Also, Onjit, a reason for my suspicion I haven't mentioned yet is the whole Jonathan dying N1 after dying N1 for game 2 thing was pretty comical and I wouldn't put it past you to be part of the decision to do something like that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

On the subject of Jonathan's death though, Zelda's "poor Jonathan" post might also be worth looking at.

I'm still highly suspicious of Zelda personally. I don't want to speak for everybody else though on their views on him...

aka towwl

#21 2016-01-26 02:53:56

Bobithan

If Zelda turns out to be town then I can imagine both of you are going to be on the top of pretty much everybody's list.

I'm in support though, just because it's something we can all agree on :^)

!unvote
!vote ZeldaXD

aka towwl

#22 2016-01-26 03:19:40

Bobithan

oh sorry. I was speaking for what I would imagine the general game population would think, not necessarily myself. I still find onjit way more suspicious than you, but thats not to say you're not suspicious at all in my book, which would only worsen in my head if Zelda turns out to be town.

The clock is ticking though, I'm starting to be afraid that not enough people will vote in time. We probably have like 10 hours left with a bunch of people going to sleep at around now which might prove to get in the way of ending this day with a lynch. Which would suck because we are at post #357 now lol

Also where has Zoey been this entire time? Has she just forgotten about the thread or did she disappear for more sinister reasons in all the conflict today?

aka towwl

#23 2016-01-26 03:38:50

Bobithan

Well since it's 3 to Zelda and 3 to onjit I'm just gonna switch so that we're closer to lynching anybody before tonight

!nolynch
!vote Onjit

The day shouldn't go to waste. Seems like Zoey's decided to make it go easier this way so I'll help. I have some inferences that I'd like to make right now but enough has happened today, let's just get this over with eh?

aka towwl

#24 2016-01-26 03:45:17

Bobithan

2 more votes, let's not let this day go to waste. Just want to emphasize that. Lynching is the only tool we have now as town so we better make good use of it.

Anak
Creature
Evilbunny (I'm sure you won't have a problem since there's no alliance)
Hostage
Zelda

Just two of you need to vote against Onjit. So just do it!!!!

aka towwl

#25 2016-01-26 04:16:19

Bobithan

Onjit wrote:

you seem a bit eager to lynch for lynching's sake

Look man, I just want the possibility of lynching a mafia member. Not lynching benefits nobody but the mafia...

Pyromaniac wrote:

All of you are acting suspicious lmao

!unvote

!vote ZeldaXD

Which is why I'm going to continue to be super wishy washy and vote for Zelda

!unvote
!vote ZeldaXD

So now it's 4 to Zelda and 1 to Onjit I'm pretty sure. As you are all aware, I am 80% confused.

aka towwl

AlphaJon1455011919581540

Board footer