Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-01-10 20:58:23, last edited by Processor (2016-01-16 18:04:17)

Processor

Mafia 3: The Hunt for RhazzleFrazzle's Gun - Game Topic

Game ended. You may now post! Sign ups thread: here

Game Tutorial:

Hidden text

I highly recommend newbies to look at the last two mafia games in order to get familiar with mafia.

Game Rules:

1. Participate in the game. Being inactive after receiving a warning causes you to get kicked or replaced.

2. Do not talk about the game with anyone outside this thread or the mafia night chat. Everything must be readable and unhidden.

3. Do not work against your team by game throwing.

4. All votes must be bolded to be counted. They must be placed at the start of a new line and must begin with "!".

5. If you quote someone, do not change their original message.

6. You may not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any PM messages from the moderator.

7. The day is over as soon as a vote majority is reached. Do not post after majority is reached.

8. Forum rules apply, however double-posting is allowed. You may not edit or delete your messages.

You must folllow the rules or may face a modkill. In the case you get banned on the forums, I reserve the right to replace you. Please keep in mind the spirit in which these were written, and know that looking for loopholes is a waste of time.

Prods:

During a day, I expect everyone to post here at least once every 24 hours. Players will be prodded after 24 hours of inactivity. Getting prodded causes you to get a * next to your name on the userlist. If you still don't post anything for over 48 hours, you will be replaced. PM messages and mafia chat do not count as activity. If your posts are found to not actually try to include content to further the game, they will not count towards resetting the prod timer.

Prods will be given to players on 08:00 PM UTC of every physical day, if
a) it's day in the game,
b) the day doesnt end in the next 24 hours,
c) and the player hasn't posted content since the last time prods were sent.

Roles:

This will be an open game, the roles will be given out randomly.

Town Citizen
Town Citizen
Town Citizen
Town Citizen
Town Citizen
Town Citizen

Town 2-Shot Vigilante
Town Kidnapper
Town Backup Rolecop

Mafia Godfather
Mafia Backup Kidnapper
Mafia Rolecop

Role PMs:

Town Citizen
Town 2-Shot Vigilante
Town Kidnapper
Town Backup Rolecop
Mafia Godfather
Mafia Rolecop
Mafia Backup Kidnapper

Last Wills:

At any time during the game, you can PM me !will <some message>. Your last !will message will be read to everyone if you die. You can't write/edit your will after you die.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#2 2016-01-16 15:54:05

Anak

Re: Mafia 3: The Hunt for RhazzleFrazzle's Gun - Game Topic

Pyromaniac wrote:

I don't know if we should lunch d1 though, even though Jonathan is right. But I was wrong about everything last game so maybe that means we should //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Since nothing has happeend yet, we'll have to see.
Are there any other strategies, or are we just going with "get it right"?

#3 2016-01-16 21:22:13

Anak

Everyone's going to say they're town anyways so

#4 2016-01-16 22:03:23

Anak

Rhaz I actually had no idea you were playing I just got really confused bc I thought you were overseeing everything and making comments and idk why

#5 2016-01-16 22:07:20

Anak

Yeah idk I thought you were just like "time to help the children out"

Wooted by:

#6 2016-01-17 14:06:02

Anak

Hostage wrote:
Jonathan1003 wrote:

Come on guys, this is D1 and there's already 3 pages of arguing over zoey "to be or not to be" scum. We can't accuse anyone on D1 because there's no data, besides some speculations based on posts.

It was a joke,ffs

Well obviously that didn't come across so if you're going to make a joke just leave it to one post or not at all.
If you're going to accuse someone you may as well be serious about it.

#7 2016-01-17 14:07:58

Anak

Processor wrote:

The day cannot be skipped

#8 2016-01-19 23:06:37

Anak

Did anything happen to anyone else or is this it?

#9 2016-01-19 23:21:42

Anak

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

There shouldn't be anything else that could have happened to any of us unless I was Vigged and I didn't know it (Proc said he won't say if someone is attacked in jail).

Zoey why do you say that? You know that doesn't mean anything. You know how the Mafia killing mechanic is here, so me being roleblocked confirms nothing. Why did you feel the need to bring it up?

Considering Proc's table, since you were kidnapped you couldn't have killed Jonathan. You could still be a mafia though.
That goes for anyone really.

#10 2016-01-22 22:46:04

Anak

Why so demanding tho

#11 2016-01-23 22:18:28

Anak

!vote RhazzleFrazzle

#12 2016-01-23 22:28:52

Anak

All these mafia terms I can't keep up lmao I didn't know people actually used them

I don't see myself "sheeping" as such, rather that I agree that Rhaz seems to try to be in control and is reading so much into everything.

#13 2016-01-24 02:23:43

Anak

Demanding people to remove their vote doesn't usually work imo

#14 2016-01-24 19:17:22

Anak

Unrelated but Rhazh why do you keep analysing posts and referring to people as if they're not there.

#15 2016-01-24 20:07:04

Anak

Jesus what happened here
I think we all need to calm down lmao it's just a game

!unvote seeming as no one else is claiming.

#16 2016-01-25 00:04:10

Anak

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

Anak:
Opens up by stating the obvious and making a gigantic non alignment indicative fail. Proceeds to lightly push against Hostage for his "joke" on Zoey's alignment. Accepts that it's a joke from Hostage and doesn't take a stance against him. Seemed a bit too weak of a push on him though. I'm also not a fan of how he repeats what Zoey said, espically with how what Zoey said doesn't mean much to begin with. His vote against me seems sudden and out of nowhere, and he later says it's because I'm too demanding. I'll admit I wasn't making the best defense for myself yesterday, but I feel that he wants to post without any real content to appear to not be inactive.

Verdict:Moderate scum, potentially allied with Zoey

? What u mean by "gigantic non alignment indicative fail"
If you mean by repeating what Zoey said when you didn't understand what she said, I was just explaining it to you.
Yeah my vote was sudden I guess, I don't really have any explanation for that. Couldn't be bothered to, lmao.

#17 2016-01-25 00:09:48

Anak

Oh and

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

it would be more likely for Mafia to avoid being inactive (See: Anak)

Consider I amy live in a different timezone, do not always check these forums, am otherwise busy, or simply have nothing to say.

#18 2016-01-25 00:11:17

Anak

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

The fail was when you didn't realize I was in the game XD.

Anyways my read on you stands. You're posting, but you aren't posting.

Oh lmao

And alright, fair enough. I'm really not big on all these big analyses and "scumreading" (and all the terminology in general) so I don't have much to discuss. (Also consider it's like the first day and we've just started so)

#19 2016-01-25 19:19:29

Anak

Look, every player has seen Rhaz's claim, and has posted after that. If he isn't telling the truth, the real vig would have spoken up by now. I can't think of a reason why they wouldn't.

#20 2016-01-25 23:00:07

Anak

Evilbunny wrote:
Anak wrote:

Look, every player has seen Rhaz's claim, and has posted after that. If he isn't telling the truth, the real vig would have spoken up by now. I can't think of a reason why they wouldn't.

If I was the real Vig I wouldn't speak up,  I'd just shoot Rhaz tonight for false claiming. I have an idea of who would do this, but I'm not gonna give the mafia ant hints.

Wouldn't it be better to just lynch a mafia now so we don't mislynch?

#21 2016-01-26 00:19:52

Anak

Evilbunny wrote:

yea, that's the whole point...

So then why'd u say to shoot Rhaz if he's mafia instead of lynching him

tumblr_inline_o1cx8tppQy1qax57k_500.gif

#22 2016-01-26 00:48:31

Anak

Ugh my post didn't post
@Towel I'm saying if Rhaz is mafia then Evilbunny would rather mislynch an innocent person to shoot him in the night rather than just lynch him to get it over with.

#23 2016-01-28 21:44:50

Anak

I'll post my responses/reads later I'm just a bit busy right now

#24 2016-01-28 23:26:52

Anak

Responses first, than reads later, as otherwise too many things might have been posted for me to catch up lmao.

Creature wrote:

Anak: Hasn't been contributing much, was quick to get on the wagon against Rhazh and didn't provide much reasoning. Can't really say much because Anak wasn't active enough.

Pyromaniac wrote:

Anak flip flopped hard the other day. This makes it hard to read. He has been playing very safe, which as Rhaz refused to let go, is often what a mafia does. I'm slightly suspicious of him.

Zoey2070 wrote:

anak, who has said nothing of worth literally the entire game, votes rhazh with no reasoning
anak STILL says nothing
anak unvotes, STILL puts absolutely nothing on the table
altho i'm kind of switching on creature/anak. anak for laying super low and creature for the "lynch the inactives" and voting me up with no reason
tl;dr: why is anak so anaktive (unactive. it's a great pun i'm sorry)

Firstly, and I'm sure I've said this before, I do live in the UK, which has a vastly different timezone to that of the Americas. I do have to sleep, go to school, etc. so I may not post that often, or at least whilst there is major discussion going on. In fact, when I was ready to post I woke up to see that the day was over and ZeldaXD had been lynched.
Considering ZeldaXD was voted out for being inactive (which is an understandable vote) and yet he was town, I wouldn't say that all inactive people (inluding myself apparently) are scum. I wouldn't have thought I'm massively inactive either.

Can someone explain to me this whole posting vs "posting" business? I would've have thought I've actually contributed here.

Once again, my mistake for not outright stating why I voted Rhazh. I found him to be very stubborn, controlling, and demanding, and it made sense to me for him to be mafia with the way he acted. If "flip flopped" means having removed my vote from him, well, no one else seemed to claim vigilante, so it wouldn't make much sense to leave it there. He had to be vigilante, (and he was) so I unvoted. I suppose I unvoted until someone else claimed, but vigilante seems like a big role to claim. My reasoning was that we had all posted after Rhazh claimed that, we all saw the post at the time, and yet no one else claimed, so he couldn't have been mafia.

To clear up: what Evilbunny was talking  about is that, say Rhazh was mafia, the vigilante may not have spoken up as they would have shot him in the night. I found that to be unlikely, as it would have made more sense for the "real" vigilante to have spoken up at the time, get Rhazh voted off, taking out one of the mafia, and shooting once more in the night before getting killed, (as Pyro said, Rhazh would have not survived the night, so it would be the same here) with the possibility of taking down another mafia. Even if they didn't, we would have more time to vote correctly than we do now.

#25 2016-01-29 01:05:37

Anak

And now for reads. I hope I'm doing this right as in all the mafia forum games I've played before, it's been rather more casual and we haven't ever really done things like this.

Bobithan
Creature
Evilbunny
Hostage
Maxi123 wrote:

He hasn't been in the game for long, however his behaviour seems pretty different to Calicara's? Calicara started off with acknowledging she was inactive, and, whilst no one else mentioned it at all, posted saying not to meta it. Seems kind of irrelevant if it was never brought up. Then when voted, she immediately called it rude. Despite Rhazh telling her he just wanted her to post, she still goes against it, and then votes him. I find this rather unnecessary as there wasn't much discussion to give either person a good read, despite that being what the vote prompted. Then unvotes Rhazh and votes Hostage, not explaining that either. If she wasn't out to kill anyone then why did she vote rather than just unvoting?
Then Maxi joins, unvotes Hostage, doesn't really have anything to say. Understandable. Favours voting onjit to get it over with? Not sure on that. Doesn't seem to understand the point of accusations. Then votes Onjit in favour of a majority vote, rather than any plausible reason (even though he claims to have read back).

Not much to say on Maxi, but compared with Calicara, he doesn't seem like he's town affiliated. All this togetherness speak seems forced, as if trying to pass for town so hardly.

Pyromaniac
Zoey2070

tl;dr I place suspicion mostly on:
Evilbunny
Pyro
Maxi (or Zoey? That's dubious though)

There! That was long.

AlphaJon1455011919581540

Board footer