Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-01-10 20:58:23, last edited by Processor (2016-01-16 18:04:17)

Processor

Mafia 3: The Hunt for RhazzleFrazzle's Gun - Game Topic

Game ended. You may now post! Sign ups thread: here

Game Tutorial:

Hidden text

I highly recommend newbies to look at the last two mafia games in order to get familiar with mafia.

Game Rules:

1. Participate in the game. Being inactive after receiving a warning causes you to get kicked or replaced.

2. Do not talk about the game with anyone outside this thread or the mafia night chat. Everything must be readable and unhidden.

3. Do not work against your team by game throwing.

4. All votes must be bolded to be counted. They must be placed at the start of a new line and must begin with "!".

5. If you quote someone, do not change their original message.

6. You may not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any PM messages from the moderator.

7. The day is over as soon as a vote majority is reached. Do not post after majority is reached.

8. Forum rules apply, however double-posting is allowed. You may not edit or delete your messages.

You must folllow the rules or may face a modkill. In the case you get banned on the forums, I reserve the right to replace you. Please keep in mind the spirit in which these were written, and know that looking for loopholes is a waste of time.

Prods:

During a day, I expect everyone to post here at least once every 24 hours. Players will be prodded after 24 hours of inactivity. Getting prodded causes you to get a * next to your name on the userlist. If you still don't post anything for over 48 hours, you will be replaced. PM messages and mafia chat do not count as activity. If your posts are found to not actually try to include content to further the game, they will not count towards resetting the prod timer.

Prods will be given to players on 08:00 PM UTC of every physical day, if
a) it's day in the game,
b) the day doesnt end in the next 24 hours,
c) and the player hasn't posted content since the last time prods were sent.

Roles:

This will be an open game, the roles will be given out randomly.

Town Citizen
Town Citizen
Town Citizen
Town Citizen
Town Citizen
Town Citizen

Town 2-Shot Vigilante
Town Kidnapper
Town Backup Rolecop

Mafia Godfather
Mafia Backup Kidnapper
Mafia Rolecop

Role PMs:

Town Citizen
Town 2-Shot Vigilante
Town Kidnapper
Town Backup Rolecop
Mafia Godfather
Mafia Rolecop
Mafia Backup Kidnapper

Last Wills:

At any time during the game, you can PM me !will <some message>. Your last !will message will be read to everyone if you die. You can't write/edit your will after you die.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#2 2016-01-15 21:05:35

Creature

Re: Mafia 3: The Hunt for RhazzleFrazzle's Gun - Game Topic

I am lynching anyone who isn't talking at all. First, they won't make difference because they aren't helping at all. Second, they're just trying to get less attention and making our readings harder.

This is a false statement.

Wooted by:

#3 2016-01-15 21:52:12

Creature

Hostage wrote:

another cliche:
ready to die on night 1.

Another cliche:
**** is suspicious.

#4 2016-01-16 19:19:15

Creature

Scum Reading D1 is the same as guessing a lottery number.

#5 2016-01-16 19:49:36

Creature

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:
Creature wrote:

Scum Reading D1 is the same as guessing a lottery number.

I'm not a fan of how Creature comes in with this blanket statement instead of commenting on the interaction between me and Hostage. While D1 reads may not be as accurate as ones made later in the game, that doesn't mean you should avoid scum hunting altogether D1 either.

I don't even think you're serious at all, but if you want me to say something then:
ZeldaXD started with what looks like a joke, Hostage decided to take it somewhat seriously and you're now arguing with each other about someone being suspicious.

#6 2016-01-16 21:35:05

Creature

Zoey2070, why are you softclaiming D1?

#7 2016-01-16 22:22:29

Creature

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

Anyways Creature is at the top of my scum list right now. I forgot to add that he feels like he wants to hide under the radar as well. His lack of contribution worries me.

This is D1 geez, you can't force everyone to show their leads asap.

However, you're looking very scummy by attacking everybody who's saying something. You're in general pointing someone's personality as if he was actually scum. You're likely manipulating town into believing you just because you're experienced and stuff, It's weird how nobody besides me is suspecting you.
   Regarding Hostage, I don't even need to point he's being suspicious at all. And I wasn't fishing Zoey's role, I never pointed out Zoey was suspicious at all. I don't think Zoey is mafia, but I am not getting fooled again.
   Who's saying what you consider fluff can be town as equally as scum, accusing everybody for saying fluff is a scum strategy to get mislynches. Stop trying to lead mislynches.

#8 2016-01-17 01:36:17

Creature

Oh, I noticed I misread, softclaiming wasn't really the right word to use, but I didn't intend to fish anyone's role.

About you, I have a feeling you might be as uninformed as the rest of the town, we'd better not conclude anything or it might cause problems, however, I am looking on you.

Regarding fluffing, it's not really a problem, most of the town is totally confuse at the start, and fluffing might help us catch up what's happening. If someone has been just fluffing all the time, then we can just point him.

#9 2016-01-23 22:09:48

Creature

I almost forgot this thread -_-

Calicara wrote:

Sorry I don't sit in front of my computer for 12 hours refreshing waiting for every reply to the mafia. Your vote against me is no more legitimatized than my vote against you. Your 'evidence' is just you jumping to conclusions simply because I don't anything to say. If I come off as defensive it's only because your going around prodding me when I have literally done nothing wrong.

Congratulations, you made me post, want a cookie? I'm gonna back down now, as I've said I'm town.

It's most a pressure vote, he's pressuring you to say something, no need to go full defensive.

Onjit wrote:

And another thing, I kinda resent you calling my posts "fluff". Just because there is not much I can add (apart from "we don't have much information! It's only day 2!") and asking about the game mechanics, since I'm not very familiar with Mafia. Thant somehow makes me "inactive", or suspicious?

I think that Rhaz is either
a)overthinking the game
b)taking the game too seriously
c)is scum and trying to stir trouble while also controlling the conversation
or d) all of the above

I don't think he's scum, he's like this in every game. That's a good thing, he's trying to do something.

I also don't have much to add, considering all we did was accuse Rhazh, complain about inactivity and ask questions.

ZeldaXD wrote:

!nolynch

I think that's a bad idea. Looking the role list, we're allowed to mislynch up to 2 times if vigilante does not shoot anyone. I know mislynching is bad, but it's better than sitting here and wait someone say something, specially when the Town Rolecop must first have Mafia Rolecop dead to be on work.

I'll take that as a mistake, but looking through your post, you didn't contribute much.

I'd agree on pressuring some people to say something though.

And please, can we don't speed up? The day is barely over to jump in any conclusion.

#10 2016-01-23 22:23:49

Creature

Anak, you've been sheeping lately. What do you have to say? I am not asking for your hardclaim, I want to know what do you think about some players.

Wooted by:

#11 2016-01-24 14:34:24

Creature

Guys, it's too early to hammer.

#12 2016-01-24 23:05:59

Creature

Potential lynch targets:
Calicara: Been ultra-defensive and accusing anyone whoever accused her.
Hostage: Doesn't seem to be contributing much and is most sheeping.
Onjit: Has been sheeping and didn't contribute much other than accusing Rhazh.
ZeldaXD: Did not contribute at all.

If you're on the list, I am requesting your scum reads, because you're not contributing much.

#13 2016-01-25 02:47:05

Creature

!vote zoey

#14 2016-01-25 03:03:23

Creature

!unvote

Maybe I shouldn't pressure like this, but do you have any reads?

#15 2016-01-25 03:09:19

Creature

Evilbunny wrote:

Onjit stop posting with me you make us look bad!
the evidence is gathering itself..DUN DUN

Onjit wrote:

!vote Evilbunny

#conformationbias

Where are you planning to get with your jokes?

#16 2016-01-25 17:30:43

Creature

I am going to an english class.

I'll probably come back with something.

#17 2016-01-25 20:54:23

Creature

[spoiler=Zelda

#18 2016-01-28 20:33:36

Creature

Sorry for not having too much time for this.

I noticed we're now 5 town vs 3 mafia, so we're on a MyLo (Mislynch and Lose), but if we don't lynch anyone, we're going to a LyLo (Lynch or Lose). Not lynching anyone is not a bad idea, take a look at the advantages:
- 4 more IRL days of discussion before striking down the hammer.
- A possible mafia kill information.
- Less suspects.
- Mislynching has exact the same result in both MyLo and LyLo situation, specially with vigilante and kidnapper dead.

So far my small thoughts are (counting from Day 2):

Anak: Hasn't been contributing much, was quick to get on the wagon against Rhazh and didn't provide much reasoning. Can't really say much because Anak wasn't active enough.

Bobithan: Yes, he's showing town traits, but I am not really inclined in auto-trusting him. What I like about him is that he actually gives a proper reasoning for who he's voting.

Calicara/Maxi123: I don't like how Calicara defended herself against a single pressure vote, she had the same behavior as a Chihuahua being poked with a stick. Was also quick at voting Rhazh. Her replacer, Maxi123, isn't doing much other than giving excuses.

Evilbunny: I don't consider him town because he was stated as alligned to Onjit, who was town. When he was accused, he tried to push the accusation on someone else (me), later proposed to lynch ZeldaXD just for "inactivity"

Hostage: I have a feeling Hostage is like this every game, not contributing at all, lurking, voting without a reason and not taking the game seriously. It'd be good if we could vote if a player should be replaced. I am going to wait his replacer say something. Needlessly to say, his posts are mostly useless.

Pyromaniac: He's also showing good town traits, actually gave a proper reasoning for suspecting Rhazh unlike others, was active in discussions and was giving some reads.

Zoey2070: Let me see what she did so far: Posted fluff, defended Calicara without a proper reason and was also quick to vote Hostage and Pyromaniac, again without a proper reason. I didn't see much contribution from her.

So far, I am seeing this scum team:
Anak
Calicara/Maxi123
Zoey2070

Although, It'll probably change. I say we should share some, not the entire list, of our reads here. Don't be afraid to point out someone as scum, as long you have a proper reasoning, we're going to see.

#19 2016-01-28 21:16:24

Creature

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

Calicara/Maxi123: I don't like how Calicara defended herself against a single pressure vote, she had the same behavior as a Chihuahua being poked with a stick. Was also quick at voting Rhazh. Her replacer, Maxi123, isn't doing much other than giving excuses.

uh, can you list the excuses?

im suspecting zoey

http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 25#p577925
http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 34#p577934

There, almirite.

Btw, why are you suspecting Zoey?

I suggest you take a look at all pages and come with something decent.
TIP: Go to profile > display and set the number of posts per page to 75, it'll help.

#20 2016-01-28 23:57:31

Creature

Zoey2070 wrote:

going through each post:

actually just disregard most of this since it's early stuff and i gave up in favor of overviewing whatever day yesterday was
maxi123 wrote:

some reads:
anak: probably town, just inactive
bobithan: trustworthy i think
creature: not sure
evilbunny: not sure
hostage: probably town, he acts the same he did in previous game
maxi123: 100% mafia godfather (jks lol)
pyromaniac: probably town
zoey2070: im sure she is mafia, generally because she wasnt contributing much..

Your readings are a huge marmalade.

Still waiting Anak's reading.

Wooted by:

#21 2016-01-29 02:14:24

Creature

Maxi123 and Zoey2070, your readings are pretty bad, seems like you both took it out from a dumpster. You don't need to make a complex reading, but leaving a single statement or just saying whether or not someone is scummy without a proper reasoning makes you both look like you're not putting an effort at all.

Although, Zoey's post summary shows Zoey has been paying attention to the game, unlike Maxi123, who so far has been just giving excuses such "I was too lazy to read all pages".

Evilbunny, can you post your opinions? I've seen you doing nothing other than accusing Zoey2070 today. Even though posting a decent scum reading list won't make you automatically town, it'd help us linking our accusations and getting on a conclusion.

#22 2016-01-29 14:09:51

Creature

I am still confident both Maxi and Zoey are scum buddies. They're likely voting each other to not look like buddies.

#23 2016-01-29 16:09:27

Creature

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

I am still confident both Maxi and Zoey are scum buddies. They're likely voting each other to not look like buddies.

wouldnt it be risky for one mafia to push against other one, not to mention that other one was suspected by some people?
at one point ive thought of this buddies thingy between hostage and zoey.. what if that "zoey is mafia" joke at D1 was a little drama they played out to... idk.. cause some chaos maybe? sounds crazy right

You can still be pushing a lynch against your mafia partner to look like town. What's strange is that you only started suspecting Zoey when I listed you both as scum buddies.

Zoey2070 wrote:

if i were mafia i would have lynched rhazh since there was the perfect opportunity to, he was literally one vote away from being lynched as a hardclaimed town. rhazh not defending himself was mostly confusion since idk it seemed highly probable things could go wrong v quickly and he's all chill w/ it like... ok bro

That'd be pretty stupid to hammer at this point, specially when town has a big majority. Saying what would you do if you were mafia is simply scummy and unnecessary.

#24 2016-01-29 22:21:51

Creature

I say we no lynch, but it's too early to end the day.

#25 2016-02-01 01:46:26

Creature

I don't think we have time for anything anymore today.

I'll try to come up with something tomorrow or at least leave it on my will.

AlphaJon1455011919581540

Board footer