Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#201 2016-06-09 09:20:17, last edited by Norwee (2016-06-09 19:55:57)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Re: Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?

To think that out of 300 million people living in the US, Clinton and Trump is the best America can come up with.
The system has divided Americans to the point where they endlessly insult each others candidate, failing to realize that both parties are equally quilty of bringing the US to it's knees.
Now the system is in the pockets of the elite, which both Hillary and Trump is a part of.
And the so called 2 party system is in fact, systemically turning the U.S. into a police state. While the Democrats and the Republicans bicker, their freedom is decimated in a daily basis.
What's the latest? Oklahoma police can now apparently use a portable scanner to confiscate money from suspect's bank accounts if they suspect wrong doing - no trial - no conviction - they just take the money out!

http://www.news9.com/story/32168555/ohp … of-a-crime

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by: (3)

#202 2016-06-09 10:12:01

Gosha

#203 2016-06-09 12:15:18

Prodigy

Gosha wrote:

I like the Film Theorist. This may be interesting.

h0qIF0q.png

#204 2016-06-09 14:06:44

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

And to think that while Hillary and Trump are racing to see who gets to lead the country to its doom.....

everyone flipped their **** over a gorilla.

#205 2016-06-09 14:09:57

hummerz5

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

To think that out of 300 billion people living in the US, Clinton and Trump is the best America can come up with.
The system has divided Americans to the point where they endlessly insult each others candidate, failing to realize that both parties are equally quilty of bringing the US to it's knees.
Now the system is in the pockets of the elite, which both Hillary and Trump is a part of.
And the so called 2 party system is in fact, systemically turning the U.S. into a police state. While the Democrats and the Republicans bicker, their freedom is decimated in a daily basis.
What's the latest? Oklahoma police can now apparently use a portable scanner to confiscate money from suspect's bank accounts if they suspect wrong doing - no trial - no conviction - they just take the money out!

http://www.news9.com/story/32168555/ohp … of-a-crime

*million
The system's been in the elites for a while, perhaps not this high of elites. But obv you need lots of cash to campaign.
I feel like the polarization isn't turning us police state, it's just making nothing productive go on. Corporate lobbying piques my interest more.
Oklahoma's been in the dumps for a while. Idk.

Pyromaniac wrote:

It wasn't an attempt to be clever, so no  obnoxious 'good one' needed. But thanks?

I think that can be explained because of the fact that almost all Trump supporters hate Hillary (and Bernie, now that I think about it), so they're going to complain about it, obviously, if she is the nominee.

The same can be said for Hillary supporters, and supporters of almost any other candidate. They all hate Trump. Supporters of all the other Republican candidates even would be likely to complain about his nomination (except maybe that two-faced ****, Ben Carson). Oh, and lets not forget the bitter Bernie supporters.

I think everyone just feels really strongly about their candidate and about the opposition, which may make it seem like everyone is complaining about everyone. Then there's people like me who couldn't in good conscience vote for any of the candidates and just complain about everything, anyway.

I wondered if party polarization was related or not. You're suggesting it's more based on the candidates themselves. I see disagreeing with the person as opposed to the message seems to be in play.

(I changed this from "from supporting such a gross human being", because I know that some of you would be like "well pyro please explain how he is gross using completely objective quotes, and distancing yourself completely from your morality, even though politics is completely subjective and mostly based IN morality!" Looking at you, hummer and Glenn)

I'm not trying to argue you into a corner. I'm genuinely curious to hear your views of things. I appreciate the shoutout, but I'm not on the offensive, if that's the right word. Though I admit, you do have a point. Calling someone gross is hard to be objective with.

Have past elections been this polarized, do you suppose?

#206 2016-07-12 07:59:10

Gosha

How does your trump going on?
(Live in russia, really don't know, so?)

#207 2016-07-12 08:08:21

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM

Anyone but trump.
Obama already is already deporting immigrants. That was trumps job and obama did it so trump is useless and will just waste money on fighting isis and starting a war with china. Also the wall that mexico is going to pay for. Don't forget trumps racist stuff about Mexicans, Muslims, Chinese, and disabled.

WM malfuntion VgPb7gb.png

#208 2016-07-12 11:18:00

Zumza

waste money on fighting isis and starting a war with china.

im not a supporter of anybody but, this are indeed facts:
ISIS should be destroyed so all the refugees can go back to their homes safely.
China & Russia should be stopped into becoming the world's biggest economic powers.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#209 2016-07-12 14:36:31, last edited by Gosha (2016-07-12 14:37:37)

Gosha

Russia?economics power? Hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahah

You don't even know how bad to live in russia

Not long time ago new law came in russia
Because of this law Russia will lose 5 trillion rubles (78 300 000 000$)
And for what? To keep all information about people in internet for 3 years
Sounds very stupid , I know

Everybody  in russia hate Russian goverment (like really, hate as hell)

In 2016 more than 60% of people spend more than half of  their money  only on food

Russia in a huge huge crisis situation

And you say about world's biggest economic powers
(Probably you believe in in because of mass media)

But wait. Why shouldn't Russia , China or USA be largest economic countries
It would be cool to communicate with each other , but not to show off that "ME COOL, MY COUNTRY IS THE BEST"

#210 2016-07-12 15:00:48

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM wrote:

Anyone but trump.
Obama already is already deporting immigrants. That was trumps job and obama did it so trump is useless and will just waste money on fighting isis and starting a war with china. Also the wall that mexico is going to pay for. Don't forget trumps racist stuff about Mexicans, Muslims, Chinese, and disabled.

Mexicans are not a race, Muslims are not a race, chinese is not a race, disabled people are not a race.

gLjTZE1.png

#211 2016-07-12 16:39:57, last edited by Zumza (2016-07-12 16:42:56)

Zumza

Gosha wrote:
long quote

Russia had proven his morality and integrity along this many centuries. I can't say that USA is a peace dove either but I just don't wish to live in a world controlled by Russia again.
I believe you that Russian wealth inequality have grown but this is a thing that happened all around the globe. If private ownership is abolished like in Communism(Russian invention) this wealth inequality will be decreased over night. Magic!
I totally don't have this image from the mass-media, they are giving the same arguments as you do. "That Russia couldn't afford a war"
But if you would do some research you will find that Russia have been underestimated both in WW1 and WW2. I think is the moment to stop underestimating it in WW3.
But getting back to present:
Biggest Trump supporter please raise your hand!

Biggest Trump Supporter

So yeah, Russia isn't at all fishy.

---

Tho I need to give a credit to Russia for intervening in ISIS battle. At least they do something.

#212 2016-07-12 18:40:46

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

is it bad that somewhere along the line, since my last post in this thread, I have completely stopped caring/paying attention?

Wooted by: (3)

#213 2016-07-14 06:30:48

Gosha

Zumza wrote:

long

Yea, but here is an idea of mine:
Russia is so powerful because Russian people never give up
In ww1 and ww2 leaders (like goverment nowadays) of Russia said
"Here is enemy, fight with him" and people did
But nowadays over 80% hate and don't believe goverment
So in case of war Russia won't have leading position

But it is only my thoughts
In general I think it is not a big deal for Russia to win
Russia won every war since 1480 (I mean, real war, people become slaves, leaders are killed)

Anyway
Trump.
I don't think trump is good for USA or whatever
But it seems like he "likes " Russia
And I like it
I'm tied because of 50% of Russians think that every American is stupid idiot etc
I really want to see USA and Russia start to communicate with each other , but don't fight everytime for every reason

#214 2016-07-14 09:19:09

Zumza

Gosha wrote:

Yea, but here is an idea of mine:
Russia is so powerful because Russian people never give up
In ww1 and ww2 leaders (like goverment nowadays) of Russia said
"Here is enemy, fight with him" and people did

Russian leaders don't give up on lying. Russian people are greedy.
Even North Korea is more peaceful than Russia.
I have documents and reference that can confirm my saying... Your statements are just opinion.
If you want to continue this discussion we can do it in PM its kind of off topic.

#215 2016-07-14 11:25:20

Gosha

Na, I don't like to talk about politicians
Russian people are greedy because many Russians are so tdump
I wish USA and Russia wouldn't fight like dog with cat everytime
♡PEACE ♡

Wooted by:

#216 2016-07-14 23:41:59

The Party Animal
Formerly TPA2

None i would love to se that it would be cool if no one voted it would be full anarchy

#217 2016-07-15 01:40:54, last edited by Pingohits (2016-07-15 01:42:54)

Pingohits
Banned

The Party Animal wrote:

None i would love to se that it would be cool if no one voted it would be full anarchy

i assume you don't have a strong understanding of politics?

791mAP8.png

#218 2016-07-15 02:46:53, last edited by Bobithan (2016-07-15 04:39:16)

Bobithan

ZeldaXD wrote:

Mexicans are not a race, Muslims are not a race, chinese is not a race, disabled people are not a race.

"DAE TRUMP ISNT RACIST BECAUSE THE GROUPS OF PPL THAT HE ANTAGONIZES ARENT ACTUALLY OF A RACE XD"
that's a purely semantic argument and it means absolutely nothing. he's still generalizing entire groups of people and being an all around douchebag. you should look at why people are calling him racist instead of just looking for niche reasons to say he isn't

aka towwl

#219 2016-07-17 18:51:30

iPwner
Website

There's a theory that Trump's actually actively TRYING to lose right now. :o That's why he's generally avoiding stirring publicity, and not trying to utterly destroy Hill like he has with Ted, Jebadiah, etc. :3 To be honest, it seems pretty plausible - he's increased his brand influence a ton, now EVERYBODY knows who he is. In addition, I'm pretty sure he's not dumb enough to actually want to take on the responsibility of running the country. :o So if he accidentally wins, I also believe that the second he steps into office he's going to resign immediately, thereby granting power to the VP, or start a puppet government, in which he's just the PUBLIC figure of the president but there's someone else flickering the lights and running the madhouse (the VP). Looks like this Mike Pence guy is the next president if Trump is accidentally elected. :3

Honestly, if you think he's genuine with anything he says, you're pretty shallow. ;0 ALL he cares about is publicity. Punto. Still was kind of a **** move to run for president simply to increase his brand influence, and as a consequence he motivated more public racism, but lets face it, they were all racist anyways, now they're just being a little more public about it instead of simply commenting "**** all the ****" in youtube comment sections/white pride forums. :O Then again... Everyone's a Little Bit Raaaa-cisttttt! (Except many trump supporters are a bit more than a little bit racist ;3)

If you support Trump because of his "ideas", you quite literally have no mind - you are a mindless sheep. :-3

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

Wooted by:

#220 2016-07-19 17:37:03

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

^ok i dismissed the idea that he's purposefully throwing the election at first- but after melanias (hilariously) plagiarized speech last night....

This is just getting too ridiculous.

I mean the lady rickrolled the RNC, guys.

#221 2016-07-23 00:49:06

iPwner
Website

Pyromaniac wrote:

^ok i dismissed the idea that he's purposefully throwing the election at first- but after melanias (hilariously) plagiarized speech last night

This is just getting too ridiculous.

I mean the lady rickrolled the RNC, guys.

Lolyep. Basically his whole campaign is just a really elaborate fame/money grab and people are dumb enough to fall for it! :O Also to strengthen this theory, there was, according to some news stories, an interview that Trump's son conducted with Mike Pence in which he told him to sign a contract that stated he would basically be doing all foreign and domestic affairs (the actual WORK part of the president job) and Trump would basically be running a puppet government.

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#222 2016-07-31 21:18:13

Zumza

If trump becomes president:

#223 2016-08-02 17:03:43

Soviet
Banned

Prodigy wrote:
Gosha wrote:

I like the Film Theorist. This may be interesting.

I wouldn't consider Game Theory/Film Theory a competent source considering they don't know how guns work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTbeRTH7jkg

#224 2016-08-03 07:07:36

Bobithan

Hey had anybody else heard this absolutely crazy theory that Trump might be donating money to NAMBLA?  Now, I'm not saying he did donate anything, there is no proof at all that Trump has any ties whatsoever to the pro-pedophilia activist group NAMBLA, but I've heard from many very smart and very trustworthy people that Trump had been donating thousands of dollars to NAMBLA. I hate to spread rumors, you all know this, I'm just saying to you what other people have been saying. And you know what? It might just be the reason Trump hasn't released his tax returns yet: he doesn't want to show to the world his undying support of the North American Man-Boy Love Association, and I can't blame his for that, really, I can't. But again, I'm not the one saying this, I'm just relaying what some very smart people have been talking about recently, and how it's a little suspicious that Trump hasn't yet disavowed NAMBLA. Is probably not true anyways, he should just release his tax returns and get it over with, I'm sure he hasn't donated anything an upwards of maybe $200 to NAMBLA.

aka towwl

Wooted by:

#225 2016-08-03 07:30:44

Myst

Vote for Hillary Clinton

mrjawapa1479405684635217

Board footer