Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#176 2016-05-11 22:34:34

Insanity

Re: Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?

Yandax wrote:
Insanity wrote:

It's gonna be between Hillary and Trump, I wish it'd be Bernie but lookin at the numbers it's pretty safe to say that Hillary and Trump are gonna be the Democratic and Republican candidates.

And if it is between Hillary and Trump, I'm gonna vote for Trump.

No way in hell am I gonna contribute putting Hillary Clinton in the white house as our President.

Do you not agree with her political ideas, so you're going with what you believe would be a better President, or do you like Trump's ideas?

Trump and Hillary are both idiots, I don't like either of their ideas, however Hillary is corrupt as hell and filled her campaign with feminist rhetoric, the woman just **** me off.

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

#177 2016-05-11 23:10:15, last edited by Glenn21 (2016-05-11 23:11:06)

Glenn21

Trump is an idiot, he is anti-establishment and wants to raise the minimum wage, just like Crazy Bernie Sanders who never read an economy book :^)

#FeelTheDonationMoney https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#178 2016-05-12 00:32:54

sthegreat

imo trump vs hillary is a hard decision.

trump:

pros- will drive this country into the ground, so people might get some sense and vote for someone intelligent next time
cons- will still drive this country into the ground

hillary:

pros- decline of america will continue at normal rate instead of extremely fast
cons- decline of america will continue and idiotic voters will never learn

user.php?id=sthegreat

#179 2016-05-12 03:54:10, last edited by Pyromaniac (2016-05-12 03:54:47)

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Insanity wrote:

Trump and Hillary are both idiots, I don't like either of their ideas, however Hillary is corrupt as hell and filled her campaign with feminist rhetoric, the woman just **** me off.

Good God, Lemon.

I'd totally vote for Hillary over trump. If I had to. I dont plan on voting for either of them.

Because at least with Hillary we know she'd probably just continue what Obama has been doing (which has been.... what, exactly?) for the past years. I can live with that. I may disagree with aspects of it, but I can live with it. She wouldn't try to radically change anything.. Unlike Trump, who is an absolute wild card.

I'd rather have a shady politician than a lunatic. America is used to politicians. At least she knows, for all her flaws, how to present herself to the public (I.E: Foreign countries, for the purpose of diplomacy).

Like sthegreat said- America will more or less continue on the same path with Hillary. With Trump, I honestly can't predict what will happen. He has no stances, a shadow of policy, and awful public image. How can you, if for whatever reason you feel compelled to vote for one of them, choose him?

#180 2016-05-12 03:59:22

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Pyromaniac wrote:

I'd rather have a shady politician than a lunatic.

While the rest of your post had some evidence to back things up, why do you suddenly take the assumption that Donald Trump is a "lunatic"?

#181 2016-05-12 13:56:26, last edited by Pyromaniac (2016-05-12 13:58:56)

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

"I wrote this out, and it's very close to my heart. Because I was down there and I watched our police and our firemen down at 7/11, down at the World Trade Center right after it came down. And I saw the greatest people I've ever seen in action." –Donald Trump, confusing 7/11 with 9/11

"Who knows?" –Donald Trump, when asked if he would start a war with China as president, New York Times interview, March 25, 2016

"It is better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep.” –Donald Trump in a tweet quoting fascist Italian dictator Benito Mussolini

He took over 24 hours to come out against known KKK "grand wizard" David Duke, after Duke supported him publicly.

"That was so great. Who was the person who did that? Put up your hand, put up your hand. Bring that person up here. I love that." –Donald Trump, praising two audience members who tackled a protester

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her wherever." –Donald Trump, insulting Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly (he's talking about her period, in case you didn't get it)

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems...they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists."

"If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America."

"You know, it really doesn`t matter what [the media] write as long as you`ve got a young and beautiful piece of ****."

"Women: You have to treat them like s--t."

"He referred to my hands... If they're small, something else must be small.. I guarantee there's no problem" (Referring to his Richard Nixon)

His whole plan to secure the border is to build a wall, and somehow have Mexico pay for it..?

"Everyone takes me very seriously" Ok Mr Trump

He publicly said that he'd date his own daughter if he wasn't related to her

He randomly started attacking Cruz's wife

He claims that he could shoot someone and not lose voters.

There was that great time he mocked a disabled reporter. That was fun.

Oh also, remember when he decided that vaccines caused autism??

"I totally understand why her husband left her.." in a tweet calling Arianna Huffington unattractive.

He publicly mocked John McCains time as a prisoner of war. "He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured".

"Rosie O'donnell's disgusting. I mean both inside and out. You take a look at her. She's a slob, she talks like uh uh a truck driver. If I were running the view, I'd fire Rosie. I mean I'd look her right in that fat ugly face and say 'Rosie, you're fired'".

"We're all a little chubby (???) but Rosie's just worse than most of us"

He wants to take out terrorists' families. That means taking out their CHILDREN.

He supports waterboarding and "going tougher" in terms of torture.

"SOMEBODY's doing the raping!" in reference to Mexicans

"The power.. the devestation.. its very important to me" In reference to nuclear warheads.

"...how STUPID are the people of Iowa!?"

And I'll end with this creepy video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g

----

Trust me, I could go on. I get it. People like him because he "speaks his mind". **** ****. You can speak your mind while still retaining some semblance of professionalism. How is he going to maintain already tense relationships with other countries? And thats not even touching on his lack of real, practical policy.

#182 2016-05-12 20:04:11

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Pyromaniac wrote:

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems...they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists."

Heres the rest of the quote that usually gets cut off because of anti-Trump agenda:

"[...] and some, I assume, are good people."

Its true—criminals can indeed get into the United States that way. People often exaggerate what other people say to make them sound worse, and this is one example.

The fact that you cut off part of the sentence seems manipulative. If you search that quote, youll quickly find about a page worth of overly dramatic "news" sources that cut off the rest of the quote in their headline to get that delicious anti-Trump bandwagon support (although anti-Trump people are certainly not the only people to do this). I can understand why you may be fooled. If you want to prevent that again in the future, try doing actual research to see whats going on. Because of this claim, Im going to take the rest of your post with a grain of salt because you seem not to understand very well what he means.

Pyromaniac wrote:

See above

Pyromaniac wrote:

Well yeah, he has a point. Its not like he said he would shoot anybody...right...? He is commenting on his supporters, not himself.

Pyromaniac wrote:

I am not exactly sure of the context of this. If he mocked the disabled reporter for being disabled, then I think thats wrong. If he mocked the disable reporter for some other reason, then I think thats not much worse than his other mockery.

Either way, I still dont quite feel like you provided a strong amount of evidence that he is a "lunatic". If anything, I just think he is just rude, has a big ego, as well as a loud mouth. You cant just throw around these accusations like that. The only things I really found comparable to being a "lunatic" are the statements about torture and taking out terrorists' families, but I feel like I cannot trust you to take such things in context much anymore.

#183 2016-05-12 20:51:31, last edited by Pyromaniac (2016-05-12 20:52:29)

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Look buddy- research this stuff for yourself if you're interested. Whatever you get by demanding that someone defend their choice of words is going to be slightly biased by whatever conclusion they have reached. If you haven't reached any of your own, it isn't my responsibility to defend myself or my own conclusions. Do your own digging and make up your own mind.

#184 2016-05-12 21:20:29

Anak

Trump said that apparently Sadiq Khan, the new mayor of London, is the "exception" to his proposed ban on muslims, and that he's "in denial about Islamic terrorists". Lmao? Funnily enough, Sadiq Khan has rejected his exception, and definitely isn't in denial about terrorism, he's spoken out about it many times before.
So Trump only likes muslims who are in a powerful enough position to be relevant to him?

#185 2016-05-12 21:37:33

Insanity

Pyromaniac wrote:
Insanity wrote:

Good God, Lemon.

I'd totally vote for Hillary over trump. If I had to. I dont plan on voting for either of them.

Because at least with Hillary we know she'd probably just continue what Obama has been doing (which has been.... what, exactly?) for the past years. I can live with that. I may disagree with aspects of it, but I can live with it. She wouldn't try to radically change anything.. Unlike Trump, who is an absolute wild card.

I'd rather have a shady politician than a lunatic. America is used to politicians. At least she knows, for all her flaws, how to present herself to the public (I.E: Foreign countries, for the purpose of diplomacy).

Like sthegreat said- America will more or less continue on the same path with Hillary. With Trump, I honestly can't predict what will happen. He has no stances, a shadow of policy, and awful public image. How can you, if for whatever reason you feel compelled to vote for one of them, choose him?

cuz, it'd be hella troll if Trump became president

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

#186 2016-05-12 23:39:42, last edited by Glenn21 (2016-05-13 01:30:53)

Glenn21

In response to Pyromaniac:

"I wrote this out, and it's very close to my heart. Because I was down there and I watched our police and our firemen down at 7/11, down at the World Trade Center right after it came down. And I saw the greatest people I've ever seen in action." –Donald Trump, confusing 7/11 with 9/11
     +He said 9/11 correctly plenty of times before he accidently said 7/11 that one time. Everybody makes mistakes sometime while they are talking, I doubt you never made a little mistake during a presentation.

"Who knows?" –Donald Trump, when asked if he would start a war with China as president, New York Times interview, March 25, 2016
     +"You know, if I win, I don’t want to be in a position where I’ve said I would or I wouldn’t, I don’t want them to know what I’m thinking.". He keeps his options open in this case and will probably put sanctions on China instead of going to war anyway.

"It is better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep.” –Donald Trump in a tweet quoting fascist Italian dictator Benito Mussolini
     +This was a retweet of a twitter bot that replied to Trump with Mussolini quotes to trick Trump in retweeting, it's not like Trump tweeted this himself because he likes Mussolini. Besides, just because Mussolini was a fascist doesn't mean all the things he said are automatically bad. On top of that, this was originally a Roman proverb.

He took over 24 hours to come out against known KKK "grand wizard" David Duke, after Duke supported him publicly.
     +Duke never endorsed Trump. Furthermore, if Trump was really some secret KKK member he would know he should immediately disavow endorsements of those people.

"That was so great. Who was the person who did that? Put up your hand, put up your hand. Bring that person up here. I love that." –Donald Trump, praising two audience members who tackled a protester
     +The protester was disturbing Trump's rally and when he got taken away he could walk normally and put both his middle fingers in the air. If he got hurt he would probably overreact and show he was hurt, for example by touching the place that hurts or by walking with some difficulty.

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her wherever." –Donald Trump, insulting Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly (he's talking about her period, in case you didn't get it)
     +We all know women can get grumpy during their time of the month, is it really that bad to make a little joke about it when a woman is angry? Don't overreact. Besides, Megyn Kelly attacks Trump all the time.

+See what N1KF said. The only thing that may be wrong with this statement is that the Mexican government sends these people on purpose.

"If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America."
     +Hillary will be Trump's biggest enemy, don't expect them to be nice to each other.

"You know, it really doesn`t matter what [the media] write as long as you`ve got a young and beautiful piece of ****."
"Women: You have to treat them like s--t."
     +Perhaps some of the few things Trump said that are actually sexist, keep in mind he said this over 20 years ago and may have changed his mind now.

"He referred to my hands... If they're small, something else must be small.. I guarantee there's no problem" (Referring to his Richard Nixon)
     +They insulted him first so he responded without using bad words.

His whole plan to secure the border is to build a wall, and somehow have Mexico pay for it..?
     +The wall will work if he uses heat sensors, cameras, stuff like that. Here is Trump's explanation for how Mexico will pay for the wall.

"Everyone takes me very seriously" Ok Mr Trump
     +He obviously means his family, friends and coworkers, not literally everyone.

He publicly said that he'd date his own daughter if he wasn't related to her
     +He said "If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.". This may sound a little weird but he just called his daughter attractive and people make more of it than it is.

He randomly started attacking Cruz's wife
     +Not randomly, it's because someone posted a picture of Trump's wife and Trump thought Cruz was behind this, so he retweeted a bad picture of Cruz's wife. Trump later said he regret doing that.

+This doesn't mean he will randomly shoot people. This claim is a bit arrogant though.

+It's not like Trump mocks disabled people for fun, that person retracted a story he wrote that Trump refered to. Besides that, Trump supports veterans and we all know some veterans are disabled because of war.

Oh also, remember when he decided that vaccines caused autism??
     +I don't think they cause autism either. One of the few things I disagree on. If he wants to ban vaccines the Supreme Court probably won't let him though, so the worst thing that could happen is that doctors are obligated to warn you before getting vaccinated.

"I totally understand why her husband left her.." in a tweet calling Arianna Huffington unattractive.
     +She writes plenty of negative things about Trump in her unprofessional newspaper. When I saw pictures

like this one

of the frontpage of Huffington Post I thought it was fake.

He publicly mocked John McCains time as a prisoner of war. "He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured".
     +He didn't achieve much during that war because he got captured so calling him a war hero is a bit absurd.

"Rosie O'donnell's disgusting. I mean both inside and out. You take a look at her. She's a slob, she talks like uh uh a truck driver. If I were running the view, I'd fire Rosie. I mean I'd look her right in that fat ugly face and say 'Rosie, you're fired'".
"We're all a little chubby (???) but Rosie's just worse than most of us"
     +Rosie said bad things about Trump so he said bad things about her, this was during an interview long before he ran for president.

He wants to take out terrorists' families. That means taking out their CHILDREN.
     +Those kids get brainwashed early on and probably want revenge when their family gets killed, so I understand why he says this. It's a pretty big dilemma about what to do in this case.

He supports waterboarding and "going tougher" in terms of torture.
     +You seriously think it is wrong to torture terrorists, people that want to kill innocent people, to get information that can safe thousands of other innocent people?

"The power.. the devestation.. its very important to me" In reference to nuclear warheads.
     +It's important for the USA to have nuclear warheads, it will lower the chance that a country like North Korea will use them against them because of Mutual Assured Destruction.

"...how STUPID are the people of Iowa!?"
     +He said this because Ben Carson got a lead in the polls and Trump couldn't believe the people of Iowa believed a certain story of Carson. Of course he didn't literally mean all the people of Iowa, then he would even call some of his own supporters stupid. Carson doesn't even care that much about it because he endorses Trump now.

And I'll end with this creepy video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g
     +Yeah, I admit that video is pretty bad, but this isn't Idols.

Conclusion:
Many "bad" quotes of Trump get taken out of context, are incomplete, get taken too literally, are/could be outdated or are even completely fake. When Trump replies to someone that attacked him first, only Trump often get's accused of being a bad person. Also, insulting a woman doesn't automatically make you a sexist, just like people that make fun of Trump's appearance aren't automatically sexist. Trump doesn't insult those women just because they're women but because they said something bad about him. People should stop overreacting, a lot of worse things get said behind the scenes and by regular people.

#187 2016-05-13 05:00:03

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Pingohits wrote:
Kaleb123 wrote:

I'm going to go for Bernie since Hillary and Trump And Cruz are DEFINITELY out of the picture.

im sensing you dont have the slightest clue of what their platform is, since you just included a candidate that dropped out a few days ago in your list

It doesn't matter if they dropped out.
What matters is that I don't like those other candidates/ex-candidates.
That is My Opinion.

See if Trump were to get dropped out of the election I would still choose to say I am not voting for him because it is My OPINION.

#188 2016-05-13 15:32:02

blizzard

All the good Republicans are gone, Carson, Kasich, Rubio. I'm not too jazzed about Trump or Hillary but if I had to choose one I'd go Trump.

Hillary has a false agenda, changing her policies for votes, and preaching about things that she will do in the future that she denied Americans in the past. She fights for "women's rights" but helped cover up her husband's alleged rapes.

Trump is certainly not much better, however, many of today's sympathetic, sensitive, little generation takes many of his statements and interprets them as hate speech against many of the most well known SIGs. Now, I will admit Trump has said many hateful things but the most well know arguement I've had with Anti-Trump people is that he is a "racist", well, "illegal" my friend, is no race.

#189 2016-05-13 15:43:27

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

blizzard wrote:

Now, I will admit Trump has said many hateful things but the most well know arguement I've had with Anti-Trump people is that he is a "racist", well, "illegal" my friend, is no race.

If anybody here can think of a single "racist" thing he says, then please let me know.

#190 2016-05-13 23:10:41

sthegreat

N1KF wrote:
blizzard wrote:

Now, I will admit Trump has said many hateful things but the most well know arguement I've had with Anti-Trump people is that he is a "racist", well, "illegal" my friend, is no race.

If anybody here can think of a single "racist" thing he says, then please let me know.

"Our great African American President hasn't exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore!"

user.php?id=sthegreat

#191 2016-05-14 03:33:41, last edited by blizzard (2016-05-14 03:37:06)

blizzard

sthegreat wrote:
N1KF wrote:
blizzard wrote:

"Our great African American President hasn't exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore!"

You are part of the ultra-sensitive uninformed generation that we live in today. I will first off say that Donald should not have included the ethnicity of president Obama, but I understand why he would do so. Here is the reason for what he said.
(1. On April 27, 2015, when Donald Trump tweeted this, Baltimore was taking a lot of heat from very violent "Black Lives Matter" protesters. The reason he included the ethnicity of President Obama was because statistically, Obama has done very little for African Americans as president. To counter, he did not address the issue of what "Black Lives Matter" was doing to Baltimore.

#192 2016-05-14 12:01:23

Gosha

11JyeO9.png

he is over here

#193 2016-05-14 13:22:36, last edited by Pyromaniac (2016-05-14 13:23:46)

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Glenn21 wrote:

Many "bad" quotes of Trump get taken out of context, are incomplete, get taken too literally, are/could be outdated or are even completely fake. When Trump replies to someone that attacked him first, only Trump often get's accused of being a bad person. Also, insulting a woman doesn't automatically make you a sexist, just like people that make fun of Trump's appearance aren't automatically sexist. Trump doesn't insult those women just because they're women but because they said something bad about him. People should stop overreacting, a lot of worse things get said behind the scenes and by regular people.

Give me some credit, man. I know how to separate media hype from my own personal opinions. I dont even follow mainstream media. Thanks for the lecture, though.

Like I was telling N1KF in the IRC: Context isn't a magic blanket that you can wrap around something and suddenly make everything OK. If you say something dumb "in context", its still dumb. The trick is, ESPECIALLY when you're running for such a powerful position with such delicate duties (such as DIPLOMACY, for **** sake) to filter yourself and not give anybody the opportunity to take what you said "out of context".

People take things out of context. Its a fact of life. Miscommunications happen. Whether or not Trump meant to come across as bigoted/obnoxious is irrelevant. He did. You can try to justify it all you want by cramming this all cleansing 'context' down my throat, but the truth of the matter is- Trump isn't someone who can control what he says, even though the Presidency demands it. He "speaks his mind", even though some of the **** in his mind should stay there.

--

Also- when did I say that insulting a woman made you automatically sexist? N1KF said the same type of thing. Ya'll have some 'meninist' insecurities to take care of.

--

Also x2- Saying that what he says is ok because "worse things are said" by other people is ridiculous. Since when has THAT been a good defense!?

"Mom its OK I got an D on this test because other people got F's!". C'mon now, has that ever worked for anybody?

If you're running for a position of power, you just CAN'T say this type of stuff. You HAVE to be able to filter yourself when in public, and be on good terms with as many people as possible. You can't respond so childishly if someone attacks you. You HAVE to be more graceful/diplomatic.

Trump is in the hot seat, its true. But he put himself there. He and his supporters need to to stop with this dumb **** victim mentality and realize that he put himself in this position, and he isn't making things any better by constantly calling his detractors "haters and losers" on twitter. Really Trump? What are we, 13?

But actually though: Who besides a child, when made fun of (or whatever you call what Rosie originally said about him) responds with "Haha well ur an ugly slob!"

Wooted by:

#194 2016-05-14 13:33:10

Anak

It's not like Trump's opposed these "out of context faux-racist" quotes anyways lol

#195 2016-06-08 13:42:02

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Oh my god it's Hillary and trump.

May God have mercy on our souls..

Wooted by: (2)

#196 2016-06-08 18:05:37

hummerz5

Pyromaniac wrote:

Oh my god it's Hillary and trump.

May God have mercy on our souls..

I think it's crazy how quite a few folks say "Oh god election year is terrible this year" when these candidates didn't get here magically; there were votes given.
not pointing fingers, just an odd observation. Like, where are all the people who didn't think "well if I vote for this idiot ... will hit the fan"?

#197 2016-06-08 19:56:33

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

hummerz5 wrote:

I think it's crazy how quite a few folks say "Oh god election year is terrible this year" when these candidates didn't get here magically; there were votes given.
not pointing fingers, just an odd observation. Like, where are all the people who didn't think "well if I vote for this idiot ... will hit the fan"?

You know there were other candidates that people voted for, right?

#198 2016-06-08 19:59:57

hummerz5

Good one. I'm aware that not everyone voted for these people. I think that the dissent seems more pronounced than I would expect there to be for the chosen candidates.

#199 2016-06-09 04:48:12, last edited by Pyromaniac (2016-06-09 04:49:42)

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

It wasn't an attempt to be clever, so no  obnoxious 'good one' needed. But thanks?

I think that can be explained because of the fact that almost all Trump supporters hate Hillary (and Bernie, now that I think about it), so they're going to complain about it, obviously, if she is the nominee.

Theres also a surprising number of Trump supporters, and they're getting louder than I anticipated. I would have thought that the controversy surrounding Trump (I changed this from "from supporting such a gross human being", because I know that some of you would be like "well pyro please explain how he is gross using completely objective quotes, and distancing yourself completely from your morality, even though politics is completely subjective and mostly based IN morality!" Looking at you, hummer and Glenn) would keep them quiet, but they're really coming out of the rednecks.... Er, I mean woodwork. Freudian slip.

The same can be said for Hillary supporters, and supporters of almost any other candidate. They all hate Trump. Supporters of all the other Republican candidates even would be likely to complain about his nomination (except maybe that two-faced ****, Ben Carson). Oh, and lets not forget the bitter Bernie supporters.

I think everyone just feels really strongly about their candidate and about the opposition, which may make it seem like everyone is complaining about everyone. Then there's people like me who couldn't in good conscience vote for any of the candidates and just complain about everything, anyway.

#200 2016-06-09 04:49:41

Raphe9000

I think Kanye West should win.

mrjawapa1479405684635217

Board footer