Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

Re: petition to stop petitions

Gah D:, petitions are the only way we are gonna get what we want.

However, even though I already made two petitions, I *sign*.

#27 Before February 2015

Zalgryth

Hasn't anyone noticed that most of the stuff petitions were aimed at has been fixed/reverted? Keys and crowns are on minimaps, physics have been tweaked a lot more like the old kind, etc. Our voices were heard and things were fixed.

And you're making a petition to stop our voices from being heard? I get the feeling this topic is just spam at this point.

I wish I could sage this.

#28 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Zalgryth wrote:

Hasn't anyone noticed that most of the stuff petitions were aimed at has been fixed/reverted? Keys and crowns are on minimaps, physics have been tweaked a lot more like the old kind, etc. Our voices were heard and things were fixed.

And you're making a petition to stop our voices from being heard? I get the feeling this topic is just spam at this point.

I think the only reason Chris updated because RPGMaster2000 contacted him. But I could be wrong.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#29 Before February 2015

Jeremy

This isn't the mayor's office. Stop the Petitions!

Signed.

#30 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

?tilla wrote:
Zalgryth wrote:

I think the only reason Chris updated because RPGMaster2000 contacted him. But I could be wrong.

But RPGMaster2000 contacted him because he saw the petitions.

#31 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

^ Not really, I contacted him because I saw about 20+ topics complaining about the update and from receiving pages worth of PMs complaining about it. Petitions are useless compared to the sheer numbers of topics that are created by enraged users. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#32 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

i admit that the update wasn't great but c'mon the moderators are trying to do what is best for the game

#33 Before February 2015

jakebot

My petition, which I believe had a good cause, has more or less accomplished it's purpose. I honestly think that the rest of the petitions really have no reason to actually be petitions. I for one am done with petitions, although this is like the fifth thread I have seen about all the petitions.

Master1142387793683496

Board footer