Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2015-08-22 04:00:10

BEE
Member
Registered: 2015-03-14
Posts: 1,622

Single Level Suggestions

So I was looking to create some campaign level compilations, but I don't know enough levels in the game to be able to group them well. So this thread is for you to post levels that you think should have been made campaign levels or should become part of a campaign, then others can draw ideas from this thread to help them compile campaigns:

To post a level to this thread, use the following format:

Title: Title
Creator(s): Usernames
Difficulty: (Basic, Easy, Medium, Hard, Extreme)
Theme: (List as many themes separated by commas as you see the world could possibly fit under)
Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW########
Minimap: (optional screenshot of minimap, to make looking through the levels easier


Copypasta to your post:

[b]Title:[/b] Title
[b]Creator(s):[/b] Usernames
[b]Difficulty:[/b] (Basic, Easy, Medium, Hard, Extreme)
[b]Theme:[/b] (List as many themes separated by commas as you see the world could possibly fit under)
[b]Link:[/b] http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW########
[b]Minimap:[/b](optional but preferred) 

Last edited by BEE (2015-08-22 04:02:15)


Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

Offline

#2 2015-08-22 04:46:42

STD
Formerly BenWanted
From: Binary by 0 and 1
Registered: 2015-08-19
Posts: 1,113

Re: Single Level Suggestions

Title: Rainbow Escape
Creator(s): Benwanted
Difficulty: Medium - Hard
Theme: Colorful
Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWj7yBGJNsbEI
Minimap: 9Kpazbe.png

Last edited by STD (2015-08-22 04:48:05)


random-pictures-316.jpg

Offline

#3 2015-08-22 04:55:22

Krosis
Formerly Arkonagames
Registered: 2015-06-17
Posts: 2,195
Website

Re: Single Level Suggestions

Title: Forgotten temple
Creator(s): ArkonaGames and Casulinha
Difficulty: Hard
Theme: ancient ruins
Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWWSRTAjlib0I
Minimap:
5EBFtvL.png

Last edited by Krosis (2015-08-22 04:55:37)


Krosis.gif

Offline

Wooted by:

#4 2015-08-22 05:54:05

Pikmindude
Member
Registered: 2015-08-11
Posts: 98

Re: Single Level Suggestions

Title: Ocean Palace
Creator(s): Pikmindude
Difficulty: Medium
Theme: Ocean, Temple, Treasure Hunt, Adventure
Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWVtq4plzYa0I
Minimap: 37c9c0e157262a6d0448917ef6a8ad34.png


f0836d63c2d49c5850521363b3a46475.gif 89a8aa498e2bf90c995d8d3b75f556ef.png363e003fc34e3b4026905c3cf425dabd.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#5 2015-08-22 06:19:12

Aoitenshi
Member
Registered: 2015-02-18
Posts: 2,016

Re: Single Level Suggestions

Title: Level 2: Tomb Raider
Creator(s): Aoitenshi
Difficulty: Basic
Theme: Ruins
Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWAyGJueDabEI
Minimap: CcEVlqZ.png


TvKxwuU.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#6 2015-08-22 09:53:54

Nou
EE Admin
Registered: 2015-02-24
Posts: 2,713

Re: Single Level Suggestions


No u.

Offline

Wooted by:

#7 2015-08-22 13:05:17

Pingohits
Member
From: ambidextrous dextrose
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,500
Website

Re: Single Level Suggestions

AHAHAHA EVERYONE IS POSTING THEIR OWN LEVELS

WE ARE ALL CONCEITED LITTLE BISCUITS AHAHAHA

Offline

#8 2015-08-22 13:20:24

Pikmindude
Member
Registered: 2015-08-11
Posts: 98

Re: Single Level Suggestions

Pingohits wrote:

AHAHAHA EVERYONE IS POSTING THEIR OWN LEVELS

WE ARE ALL CONCEITED LITTLE BISCUITS AHAHAHA

You got a problem with that? :3


f0836d63c2d49c5850521363b3a46475.gif 89a8aa498e2bf90c995d8d3b75f556ef.png363e003fc34e3b4026905c3cf425dabd.png

Offline

#9 2015-08-22 15:03:24

Creature
Member
From: The Dark Web
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,671

Re: Single Level Suggestions

Title: PC RPG
Username: Drstereos
Difficulty: Hard
Theme: Blocks, Parkour and Digital
Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWMBQquqMGbkI


Hi I am still alive.

Offline

#10 2015-08-23 02:53:14

BEE
Member
Registered: 2015-03-14
Posts: 1,622

Re: Single Level Suggestions

@Nou and Pingo:

Honestly those are not enough. I know that I personally have several worlds that I released but never posted about on the forums, and even more worlds that were not posted on those threads.

And Pingo, it's good that people are sharing their own worlds, sharing an old world of an inactive member can just create more problems.


Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#11 2015-08-23 05:49:56

REDL3EAST
Member
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 20

Re: Single Level Suggestions

Title: False Awakening
Username: REDL3EAST
Difficulty: Easy
Theme: Scary, Story
Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWt1u2blfVbkI

Offline

#12 2015-08-24 20:14:49

12345678908642
Member
From: canada
Registered: 2015-08-15
Posts: 1,353
Website

Re: Single Level Suggestions

Title: A place (Coin hunt)
Creator(s): Terrasher, sandman89 (clan: one man army)
Difficulty: Medium (hard?)
Theme: long, coin hunt, secrets
Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWvNNvZ0sYb0I
Minimap: i385Dil.png

Last edited by 12345678908642 (2015-08-24 20:15:58)


my sig was outdated
heres a new one, i guess!
~ Last Project: bird song ~ Next Project: Extraordinary Flip Notes! (1) (35%) ~

Offline

#13 2015-09-11 21:40:23

Different55
Forum Admin
Registered: 2015-02-07
Posts: 14,463

Re: Single Level Suggestions

Sticky'd to make this topic more visible.

Offline

Wooted by:

#14 2015-09-12 06:18:46

!nb4
Formerly AYB
From: New In Package (NIP) Pole
Registered: 2015-07-18
Posts: 772

Re: Single Level Suggestions

Title: Thank You EE Staff
Creator(s): AIDENYBAI, 100warning
Difficulty: Basic
Theme: Thanking EE Staff
Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWJMHLiUmOb0I


Minimap:http://prntscr.com/8fdsu7

Last edited by !nb4 (2015-09-18 03:57:29)


ZCK0zcQ.gif

Offline

#15 2015-09-12 07:49:22

tentacleTherapist
Member
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 185

Re: Single Level Suggestions

This is probably a bit off topic here but I guess it will do since it's more of advice I guess, to others posting. It would be nice to see a lot more levels in the campaigns being suggested based not on the generic EE background art difficult mini game format. Levels that are different are always so nice to play because you don't know what you are getting, which would make perfect sense to have in a campaign pack because of the whole consecutive levels thing. Idk the reason I'm posting here instead of a topic alone is because I am trying to say with the whole suggesting thing going on here that there are lots of original imaginative styles of play people have made over the years and I haven't seen a single person suggesting one on this whole sub forum which is kinda sad. A lot of MIHB's megaman stuff had new fun play styles, as well as a lot of the levels made for the Invisible Portals thing a few years ago, Boh's one especially. (Also sorry I wasn't going to mention anything I've made because quite frankly I strongly dislike my own levels but I'm out of touch with EE and it's pretty hard to think of 3 examples, but also if someone did them better stuff like Slender that used that whole simple idea maze thing if there are any levels like that out there, as well as KOLM using no minigames as such just a complex series of rooms to narrative yourself through around obstacles if there is one, I am sure there are)
If that made a whole lot of sense, I'm not sure if it did :/

Offline

Wooted by:

#16 2015-09-12 11:30:32

Kefka
Formerly Itsmeandersonlol
From: :ɯoɹℲ
Registered: 2015-02-16
Posts: 2,154
Website

Re: Single Level Suggestions

tentacleTherapist wrote:

This is probably a bit off topic here but I guess it will do since it's more of advice I guess, to others posting. It would be nice to see a lot more levels in the campaigns being suggested based not on the generic EE background art difficult mini game format. Levels that are different are always so nice to play because you don't know what you are getting, which would make perfect sense to have in a campaign pack because of the whole consecutive levels thing. Idk the reason I'm posting here instead of a topic alone is because I am trying to say with the whole suggesting thing going on here that there are lots of original imaginative styles of play people have made over the years and I haven't seen a single person suggesting one on this whole sub forum which is kinda sad. A lot of MIHB's megaman stuff had new fun play styles, as well as a lot of the levels made for the Invisible Portals thing a few years ago, Boh's one especially. (Also sorry I wasn't going to mention anything I've made because quite frankly I strongly dislike my own levels but I'm out of touch with EE and it's pretty hard to think of 3 examples, but also if someone did them better stuff like Slender that used that whole simple idea maze thing if there are any levels like that out there, as well as KOLM using no minigames as such just a complex series of rooms to narrative yourself through around obstacles if there is one, I am sure there are)
If that made a whole lot of sense, I'm not sure if it did :/

It did, and I get your point. Surprised nobody mentioned Megaman Dash yet.

Offline

#17 2015-09-12 12:31:18

Badoosh
EE Homeboy
Registered: 2015-02-16
Posts: 290
Website

Re: Single Level Suggestions

MIHB's dream.
Owner: MIHB
Difficulty: Easy
Theme: Dream, [Catchy Invisible portal name]
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW87xHNGimbEI

Last edited by Badoosh (2015-09-12 12:32:04)

Offline

#18 2015-09-12 13:46:25

Raven
Formerly Diana2003
From: Titans Tower
Registered: 2015-07-04
Posts: 1,316

Re: Single Level Suggestions

Title: Rainbow Tubes
Creator(s): Goodsmile
Difficulty: Easy
Theme: Rainbow
Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWAGh6gfGTa0I
Minimap: qDPvsno.png?1


tumblr_m919979d2w1qgvevb.gif

Offline

Wooted by:

#19 2015-09-13 21:23:29

azert
Member
From: super mario world
Registered: 2015-02-19
Posts: 226

Re: Single Level Suggestions

Title: Switch it
Creator(s): Azert, Whatter
Difficulty: Medium
Theme: Puzzles
Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW09_qMUymb0I
Minimap: 435909262.png

Last edited by azert (2015-09-13 21:23:50)


665706781.jpg

Offline

#20 2015-09-13 22:37:28

Freckleface
Member
Registered: 2015-04-02
Posts: 915

Re: Single Level Suggestions

Title: -INVASION-
Creator(s): Ipwner (probably more people)
Difficulty: Medium
Theme: Space, unique, reflexes
Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWZD60ChO2bkI


Its great, original, and oh so fun.


ZTasSRc.png
Thanks Amds for the great avatar and sig!!!
EZ Crew
players.php?user=Freckleface
I wanna be the very best, at ffs!
I wanna win, all the tiers. The medal is my dream!!!
FFS! Gotta beat them all!

Online

#21 2015-09-17 17:19:58

Aoitenshi
Member
Registered: 2015-02-18
Posts: 2,016

Re: Single Level Suggestions

Title: Weird Perfection
Creator(s): Well
Difficulty: Medium
Theme: Perfect Play
Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWZy1ITyisbEI

For worlds where Perfect Play is a thing.


TvKxwuU.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#22 2015-09-17 17:24:31

Krosis
Formerly Arkonagames
Registered: 2015-06-17
Posts: 2,195
Website

Re: Single Level Suggestions

Aoitenshi wrote:

Title: Weird Perfection
Creator(s): Well
Difficulty: Medium
Theme: Perfect Play
Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWZy1ITyisbEI

For worlds where Perfect Play is a thing.

it would not quite well fix on the campaings, because you don`t need to complete any minigame to get the trophy


Krosis.gif

Offline

#23 2015-09-17 17:29:57

Aoitenshi
Member
Registered: 2015-02-18
Posts: 2,016

Re: Single Level Suggestions

Arkonagames wrote:
Aoitenshi wrote:

Title: Weird Perfection
Creator(s): Well
Difficulty: Medium
Theme: Perfect Play
Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWZy1ITyisbEI

For worlds where Perfect Play is a thing.

it would not quite well fix on the campaings, because you don`t need to complete any minigame to get the trophy

Admins can easily patch that up and make minimal requirement to win.


TvKxwuU.png

Offline

#24 2015-09-29 13:05:00

Kikikan
Member
From: Hungary
Registered: 2015-08-10
Posts: 72

Re: Single Level Suggestions

Title: Eparture
Creator(s): Kikikan, kekeda15
Difficulty: Hard
Theme: parkour, invisible arrows, puzzle, long playtime, story, not focusing on art and minimap
Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWG-7WsWcYbkI


Kikikan.gif
user.php?id=kikikan <-- Thanks Hexagon!

Offline

#25 2015-09-29 13:13:53

some man
Member
From: New England
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 8,736

Re: Single Level Suggestions

Kikikan wrote:

Title: Eparture
Creator(s): Kikikan, kekeda15
Difficulty: Hard
Theme: parkour, invisible arrows, puzzle, long playtime, story, not focusing on art and minimap
Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWG-7WsWcYbkI

RMPwIG7.png
i'm sure the mods are professional enough to not accept worlds with hookjumps in them

Last edited by some man (2015-09-29 13:14:25)

Offline

Kefka1480478633637647

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1488236186.6077 - Generated in 0.088 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.57 MiB (Peak: 1.88 MiB) ]