Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

iYam

Re: Can we end noobs levels?

Maybe a level rating system would work this case. Or something like forum user rep but in levels. (For those who say what about the haters? -Look in YouTube, haters never win)

#27 Before February 2015

Processor

Wasn't the first level you made a noob level?

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#28 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

Long answer: The chain of newbies is incredibly long, and no matter where we break it, they connect again, over and over in this endless cycle... and we're stuck with these idiotic and repetitive, boring, uninteresting levels that other newbies play, and are inspired, and thus, continue the entire chain over and over, even with people trolling them, they never learn, it actually MAKES THEIR SKILLS WORSE! so we'll never get to see the light of the great levels that once existed again...
Short answer: Nope.

#29 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Pretty pointless topic, since there will always be people making worlds filled with stairs and unoriginal minigames, etc. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
This topic should be locked.

wollwerine 142387861582817

Board footer