Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Nighter

Re: What Upcoming contest will there be coming.

OFFTOPIC: Well, Seeing how so many people think there should be a new contest and all, I honestly think this thread should be sticky by a ''Adismistor'' or a ''Moderator''. Cause this thread could be the thread for people who come up with Ideas for the next contest and who knows? Your's could be picked and then yea. So, Sticky anyone?
ONTOPIC: I honestly think there should be a Halloween contest this year. Or a Fall contest? When whoever wins the fall contest gets ... A scarcrow smile face. [Imagine how funny that would be. XD]
And for the halloween contest, whoever wins that should get a fence brick, and a pumpkin smile face. Like how there's a bunny smile face for easter? There should also be a halloween contest for a pumpkin smile face for this year. Anyone agree?

#27 Before February 2015

stevethepirahnaplant

How about a contest that only admins participate in and we get to vote on which admin is the best level maker.

...or sci-fi

#28 Before February 2015

Koto

A long world contest.

#29 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

I have no problem with sci-fi.

The prize needs to be awesome though.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#30 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Bump.

#31 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

I've been toying with the idea of a certain shaped level contest.   Either you have to use a certain sized world OR you have to change the level shape in some way.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#32 Before February 2015

main_gi

Scifi-Pack.

I WANT TO USE ITTTTT(repeat Ts forever)

#33 Before February 2015

ultrasuperdude

What about the theme is party or adventure or maybe space or water. Or maybe a underwater space adventure party.

#34 Before February 2015

dasuper11

what if u have to make a space ship level ( shaped like one and only the spaceship)   and u win the first animated block (not sure what)   and an alien smiley

Nighter 142387915482278

Board footer