Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 2015-06-13 22:07:36

iPwner
Website

Re: Why is the word 'gay' in Everybody Edits is censored? Prejudice? -.-

BuzzerBee wrote:
iPwner wrote:
Anak wrote:

I personally define myself as polysexual panromantic

LOL ;D

I don't get what's funny. Explain.

"Polysexual panromantic"? :d If I heard someone say "I personally define myself as flowersexual poopromantic" irl i would laugh. The only reason I would see someone not finding this funny is if you have no sense of humor (of which i wouldnt be surprised ) :>D! These people likely laugh at INDUSTRIALIZED humor, Ex. "Why is an elephant big gray and wrinkly? Because if it were small white and smooth, it would be an aspirin. Ahahahahah... hmm...."

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

Wooted by:

#77 2015-06-13 22:14:45, last edited by Anak (2015-06-13 22:19:54)

Anak

iPwner wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:
iPwner wrote:
Anak wrote:

I personally define myself as polysexual panromantic

LOL ;D

I don't get what's funny. Explain.

"Polysexual panromantic"? :d If I heard someone say "I personally define myself as flowersexual poopromantic" irl i would laugh. The only reason I would see someone not finding this funny is if you have no sense of humor (of which i wouldnt be surprised ) :>D! These people likely laugh at INDUSTRIALIZED humor, Ex. "Why is an elephant big gray and wrinkly? Because if it were small white and smooth, it would be an aspirin. Ahahahahah... hmm...."

Do I really have to say it again? My sexuality isn't a joke.

I'll go ahead and laugh at you for being straight, because you probably are, right? I mean that's a joke. I'll bet you wear shorts in the Winter, and say no homo to all your bros, right? I find that hilarious lmao

Can you just get banned again, please? I can't really be bothered to properly deal with this right now

Also, I suppose this thread can be locked now? Since it's uncensored, right?

Wooted by:

#78 2015-06-13 22:38:01

Slushie

Straight people are literally Satan

ok

Wooted by:

#79 2015-06-13 22:44:25

Different55
Forum Admin

Enough. The entire forum has been going on like this all day now. What is it with you guys?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:
Different551434231865512034

Board footer