Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2015-06-03 00:51:26

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Re: Summer Sale

BEE wrote:

They used to have legit ways to get gems. I remember a while back I once went through a link on EE's "free gems" to buy some flowers for mothers day or something. I got something like 50 free gems just for doing it through the "free gems" link instead of going to "buyflowersonline.com".

Not sure how much the game got for that though, it would be nice if those returned.

I remember actually getting gems from doing things on superrewards.  Now all it is, is scams and malware.

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

#27 2015-06-03 07:56:43

Formerly alkazam1448
Website

JaWapa wrote:

If someone who never/rarely buys gems sees something on sale, it might provoke them to buy a few now.

Lel nub. I won't pay a penny for games. Unless its really good or something. For a flash game? Never. Never ever.

Wut u said there is total nonsense. If someone never buys gems it is because they don't have a credit card or they know better than spending money on virtual currency which only allows them to "buy blocks and smileys".

If anyone who has a personality mentioned above has any gems, it is because of surveys and videos, which they will do even if there is no sale. They won't be tempted to buy gems with their own money. They will watch vids or do surveys. And mostly these vids are a waste because they go afk when playing these.

This is an important point.

#28 2015-06-03 09:02:27

tak4n

alkazam1448 wrote:
JaWapa wrote:

If someone who never/rarely buys gems sees something on sale, it might provoke them to buy a few now.

Lel nub. I won't pay a penny for games. Unless its really good or something. For a flash game? Never. Never ever.

Wut u said there is total nonsense. If someone never buys gems it is because they don't have a credit card or they know better than spending money on virtual currency which only allows them to "buy blocks and smileys".

If anyone who has a personality mentioned above has any gems, it is because of surveys and videos, which they will do even if there is no sale. They won't be tempted to buy gems with their own money. They will watch vids or do surveys. And mostly these vids are a waste because they go afk when playing these.

This is an important point.

I spent a total of $60 on this game tho ;_;

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#29 2015-06-03 15:04:47

nlmdejonge

alkazam1448 wrote:

Meh. Flash is just a software framework, like .NET and Java.
Years ago, I bought the Flash game Machinarium and it's not bad.

alkazam1448 wrote:

If someone never buys gems it is because they don't have a credit card or they know better than spending money on virtual currency which only allows them to "buy blocks and smileys".

PayPal is not the same thing as a credit card. It is a payments system.
You can buy debit cards with regular money - I think even children can - and transfer money from those to PayPal; then just use PayPal to pay for stuff.

Also, Team Fortress 2 is an example of another free game that people buy the craziest nonsense for.
You know, as a 'thank you'. They like the game and would've paid $5 for it if it wasn't free. So they get a fun hat - similar to how you could get 50 gems for $5.

What's with the negativity...

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

#30 2015-06-03 15:31:24

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

alkazam1448 wrote:

Please see: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 03#p509303
I rest my case.

Now, please stop derailing all my topics.  Unless you have something to say/ask about this sale, go make another topic.
Oh, and stop arguing everything on my topics .-.  if you disagree with something I said/did PM me.  I will gladly duke it out there.  Thanks.

#31 2015-06-04 06:10:09

fishbole

hi im fishbole id spend gems but mummie wont buy me any pls help //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

hi im fishboleand its raining

#32 2015-06-04 08:02:31

Xfrogman43

JaWapa wrote:
BEE wrote:

They used to have legit ways to get gems. I remember a while back I once went through a link on EE's "free gems" to buy some flowers for mothers day or something. I got something like 50 free gems just for doing it through the "free gems" link instead of going to "buyflowersonline.com".

Not sure how much the game got for that though, it would be nice if those returned.

I remember actually getting gems from doing things on superrewards.  Now all it is, is scams and malware.

Kongregate had a thing for surveys and stuff but it got shut down or something so now you can't get kreds anymore and convert them to gems.

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#33 2015-06-05 12:07:59

iPwner
Website

You ain't gettin a cent ! *cue-up* AINT NO REST FOR THE WICKED~ MONAY DON'T GROW ON TREEZ~ I GOT BILLS 2 PAY~ I GOT LAWNS TO MAW AIN'T NUTHIN IN THIS WORLD FOR FREE~~

./offtopic

But honestly, why would you spend your money on this game out of all things? Unless youre an oil executive from the united arab emirates or a future prime minister of oxford university why would you waste it on something like EE when you could use it for your life/lives of others(/causes) instead of supporting a random group of digital children that the EE regime was bequeafed upon by MrsHoe? Honestly`

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

Wooted by:

#34 2015-06-05 20:15:33

Anch

JaWapa wrote:
anch159 wrote:

Hopefully there won't be any gem-exclusive updates later in the game or I will regret buying this...

None in the near future that I know of.

So I won't regret using 24 gems out of 40?

#35 2015-06-05 20:40:52

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Raised around $100 dollars for those of you that were worried about money.

#36 2015-06-05 21:18:28

Anch

I just realized something:
Can't a mod use the money they earned to buy gems then the money they used to buy gems, but more gems from the money they used to buy gems? Then they can buy gems from the money they used to buy gems from the money that they used to buy gems again.

Wooted by: (2)

#37 2015-06-05 21:20:57

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

anch159 wrote:

Can't a mod use the money they earned to buy gems then the money they used to buy gems, but more gems from the money they used to buy gems? Then they can buy gems from the money they used to buy gems from the money that they used to buy gems again.

Technically, yeah.

#38 2015-06-05 23:03:43

Anch

JaWapa wrote:
anch159 wrote:

Technically, yeah.

Make me mod thanks.

Wooted by: (5)

#39 2015-06-06 08:01:31, last edited by Vitalijus (2015-06-06 08:02:49)

Vitalijus
Website

Are you idiots or something like that? Making criminal because game developer wrote one post? This is why this game sucks, it don't have good community. Also why someone would care of your posts like "i won't spend my money for games"? Okay no one cares that you won't spend money on games. #EEcommunitySUCKS

wn7I7Oa.png

Wooted by:

#40 2015-06-06 09:14:02

Aaro54

Vitalijus wrote:

Are you idiots or something like that? Making criminal because game developer wrote one post? This is why this game sucks, it don't have good community. Also why someone would care of your posts like "i won't spend my money for games"? Okay no one cares that you won't spend money on games. #EEcommunitySUCKS

What

Aaro541433578442510081

Board footer