Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 2015-04-20 22:43:47, last edited by Different55 (2015-04-20 22:45:39)

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: I think I'm done...

Tomkazaz wrote:
Different55 wrote:
Tomkazaz wrote:
Different55 wrote:
Tomkazaz wrote:

I haven't done anything against the rules.. And who said I was a nice person? I'm just being honest here.

Rules wrote:

Be nice to people; be courteous to other users

You're not acting like the person Mr Rogers knew you could be.

I'm sorry but this is a stupid rule. I shouldn't be forced to be nice to people when I write my opinion about them as long as I do not insult them personally, which I didn't.

Besides, telling someone to "respectfully go to hell" isn't nice either, and she's a forum mod, for f*ck's sake.

Obviously, it's not really a rule rule kind of thing. Almost every incarnation of the rules since the forumify days has included "Be Nice" somewhere in there but we still keep Bimps and Fdoou around, don't we?

This was rude, to be honest. And what about Zoey's "go to hell" comment? Still didn't answer me about that..

Nonsense, Bimps knows I love him. <3
And Fdoou's pretty okay, too, I guess, sometimes, maybe.

I didn't answer you because there's nothing to answer. You said telling someone to go to hell respectfully isn't nice. It isn't. I agree with you. Not sure what you want me to say or do. Do you want me to warn you both for a rule that isn't a rule?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#77 2015-04-20 22:44:45

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Tomkazaz wrote:

Girl but it's you who told them to personally go to hell.. I didn't curse you or something I used a common expression and I was kind enough to censor it. You're a mod, nevertheless. Show some responsibility.

Besides, since when does adding "respectfully" make it ok to insult people?

You mean to tell me that saying I'm being respectful means I'm not ACTUALLY being respectful? Who knew!

Also, the idea of me having any kind of actual responsibility is laughable, considering I went two days without eating a meal because I was home alone and no one cooked me anything.

I think this is getting off-topic a little bit.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#78 2015-04-20 22:47:18

BEE

Please guys.

This is why goodbye threads are usually not allowed.

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

Wooted by: (2)

#79 2015-04-20 22:52:48

Different55
Forum Admin

ATTENTION EVERYONE POSTING IN THIS TOPIC.

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION VIA AN IMPARTIAL THIRD PARTY THAT I AM A NUB.
AND SO ARE MOST OF YOU.

IN THE PARAPHRASED WORDS OF ANONYMOUS IMPARTIAL THIRD PARTY:

The forums are not a place to gossip, bicker, and tattle, they are a place to discuss the game.

So can we not do that anymore?

Thank.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#80 2015-04-23 21:56:42

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

After some thinking, it came to mind that I overreacted.  Actually, that may be an understatement.

I have so many things I need to do right now, and the stress became a bit too much.  The one issue regarding the website put me over the edge.  It was such a silly argument that was spiraling out of control so fast.  I didn't have the patience to deal with all of it.

I am well aware of how bad this looks.  But rather than quitting, I think I'm just going to take a "break".  Nou is putting stuff together for EE so I'll keep up with that.

As previously stated, EE's community is too hard to leave.  It is not something you can just leave from.

If you have something to say/ask, email or PM me.

Discord: jawp#5123

mrjawapa1429822602498112

Board footer