Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2015-04-20 21:37:07

FDOOU
Banned

Re: I think I'm done...

Sirzachthewarrior wrote:

I said he was a nice person.

Dude you're wrong, the colored text just makes your opinion only count as 3/5 of a white person's opinion

User does not regret making this post

Come find me in game!

Wooted by: (2)

#52 2015-04-20 21:39:30

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

I am going to attempt to make this post as non-vitriolic and "kid-friendly" as possible. If you've interacted with me at all in the past hour and a half, you might understand how this is an achievement.

I believe that EE requires more than just coders or people to make graphics. You moderate the game, which is a huge undertaking. You interact with the community often, which shows there's actually people who care about the game for more reasons than attempting to make money. You redesigned the website -- which is a hot topic right now, but you did it nevertheless. That counts for something -- that's people's first impressions of the game.

Basically, you didn't do anything wrong. It is a high-stress job because people are going to trash you at every corner, because some people are just cruel, because you can't please everyone. When it comes to causing problems, let's consider this:

- Ultrabass also resigned/was forced to resign. OH WAIT, HE'S A GUARDIAN AGAIN. AMAZING.
- Did anyone see the first version of the first tutorial, which was made by Master1? You know, full of racial slurs and swears. These are the people who "moderate" the game!

Yet of course, Jawapa is obviously Satan! The absolute worst! How DARE he make a website that looks vaguely similar to someone else's! That's never happened in the history of ever!

While I am incredibly angry at the events that have occurred -- enough to legitimately consider leaving EE myself -- I will... tolerate your decision to quit, even if I believe you're doing it for the wrong reasons by letting people influence your decisions in the manner that you have.

To Ewoke, Mylo, and ZeldaXD, I'm sure you guys are quite happy with yourselves, but you can respectfully go to hell.

I would like it if people try to keep this topic -- and the forums in its entirety -- polite to both those who are upset at his departure and those who are pleased. I know, I'm kind of being a hypocrite, but whatever.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by: (5)

#53 2015-04-20 21:44:27

FDOOU
Banned

Zoey I can't believe how wrong you are, that's really dumb. How can you even think of disagreeing with me?!

Don't try to keep the topic polite and positive because of your opinion.

Read the topic for some real reasons why jawapa was worst moderator, also don't forget that the classic

"There are others worse than him" is not a valid argument, come on man! Put some effort into it bro! Think about this from an objective perspective, judge this filthy bruce for who he is, don't whine about muh other guardians!

Come find me in game!

#54 2015-04-20 21:45:11

Different55
Forum Admin

Tomkazaz wrote:
Itsmeandersonlol wrote:
Tomkazaz wrote:

Good riddance, I never liked this guy and I can finally spit it out without worrying something bad will happen to me. Hate me all you want, but he said it himself; he basically did no good to EE nor did he manage to get along with players. I always despised his attitude, and this attention-seeking post would have probably not existed if only he had given the credit to Mylo.

Again, this is just my opinion //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

"Good riddance"

"despised his attitude"

Rude...

I haven't done anything against the rules.. And who said I was a nice person? I'm just being honest here.

Rules wrote:

Be nice to people; be courteous to other users

You're not acting like the person Mr Rogers knew you could be.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by: (5)

#55 2015-04-20 21:45:18

Pingohits
Banned

wait why did people hate jawa again

791mAP8.png

Wooted by:

#56 2015-04-20 21:45:32, last edited by Yandax (2015-04-20 21:45:45)

Yandax

FDOOU wrote:
Sirzachthewarrior wrote:

I said he was a nice person.

Dude you're wrong, the colored text just makes your opinion only count as 3/5 of a white person's opinion

User does not regret making this post

What on EARTHH

Pretend I didn't exist until now

All hail me, the king of insensitive jerks

Woot if you hate me

Wooted by:

#57 2015-04-20 21:47:13

Anch

Pingohits wrote:

Good point.

Wooted by:

#58 2015-04-20 21:48:48

Security-Drone

Well quite alot of the time... I guess you don't have much of a job. But what about the site? Its often my job to convince people to stay, I do have a few good reasons though:
Your an EE staff member. It doesn't mean that you need to do anything. But it does help if you could write the code or, take in the ideas. p.s. everyone doesn't want you to leave.
Its like losing a family member.
Not that you would read this though...

If you need to contact me, use my discord ID 319247782932119554

BillSprite2.5.pngricarcao4.pngBillSprite2.5.png

RICARCAO1

#59 2015-04-20 21:52:15

FDOOU
Banned

It's like losing that one annoying uncle that just won't die

Come find me in game!

#60 2015-04-20 21:52:36, last edited by Muftwin (2015-04-20 21:54:41)

Muftwin

can thwinkt have chat back now?

i dont care if you leave or not i dont like that you did this to thwinkt tho

hNtlhM5.png
ZOEY DOESNT ACCEPT ANYTHING

Wooted by:

#61 2015-04-20 21:52:47

tentacleTherapist

anch159 wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

Good point.

For the 4th time, Bandwagon. "Oh look someone in power is in trouble, I don't even know the story behind it but lets hate him anyway because ee thrives on drama".

This is hella gay

#62 2015-04-20 21:56:17

FDOOU
Banned

Saintcool you're also wrong!

You are on a bandwagon right now, man! Don't you see it?!

"Oh look someone in power is in leaving, I don't even know the story behind it but lets give out our big generous hearts for him anyway because a hateful and evil minority hates him!".

Come find me in game!

#63 2015-04-20 21:58:45, last edited by tentacleTherapist (2015-04-20 22:00:10)

tentacleTherapist

Fdoou...you know I am the the one to blame for the first "questionable action" and pretty much starting a lot of this right? Which I am currently kicking myself for which is why I am so quick to defend Jawapa and was trying to stop this from escalating last night before Jawapa decided to quit.

So yeah, I do know the story behind it.

This is hella gay

#64 2015-04-20 21:59:02

Ben

Different55 wrote:
Tomkazaz wrote:
Itsmeandersonlol wrote:
Tomkazaz wrote:

Good riddance, I never liked this guy and I can finally spit it out without worrying something bad will happen to me. Hate me all you want, but he said it himself; he basically did no good to EE nor did he manage to get along with players. I always despised his attitude, and this attention-seeking post would have probably not existed if only he had given the credit to Mylo.

"Good riddance"

"despised his attitude"

Rude...

I haven't done anything against the rules.. And who said I was a nice person? I'm just being honest here.

Rules wrote:

I'm sorry but this is a stupid rule. I shouldn't be forced to be nice to people when I write my opinion about them as long as I do not insult them personally, which I didn't.

Besides, telling someone to "respectfully go to hell" isn't nice either, and she's a forum mod, for f*ck's sake.

#65 2015-04-20 22:00:17

FDOOU
Banned

Saintcool i'm generalizing, do you really think educated scholars like you are the majority on this forum?

Come find me in game!

#66 2015-04-20 22:01:34

Breadfinn

Bye Jawapa.
I really really liked you. If you ever read this then know that you had at least some love. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

5671.jpg

Wooted by: (3)

#67 2015-04-20 22:07:39, last edited by Different55 (2015-04-20 22:08:29)

Different55
Forum Admin

Tomkazaz wrote:
Different55 wrote:
Tomkazaz wrote:
Itsmeandersonlol wrote:
Tomkazaz wrote:

"Good riddance"

"despised his attitude"

Rude...

Rules wrote:

I'm sorry but this is a stupid rule. I shouldn't be forced to be nice to people when I write my opinion about them as long as I do not insult them personally, which I didn't.

Besides, telling someone to "respectfully go to hell" isn't nice either, and she's a forum mod, for f*ck's sake.

Obviously, it's not really a rule rule kind of thing. Almost every incarnation of the rules since the forumify days has included "Be Nice" somewhere in there but we still keep Bimps and Fdoou around, don't we?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#68 2015-04-20 22:09:19

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Tomkazaz wrote:

MFW you yell at me for saying 'hell' and say the F word. sorry for having opinions?
I was being respectful about it! that's why i said respectfully! it was the most scathingly insulting thing I could say that didn't involve extremely colorful swears.

It's not so much as being nice as 'not making large lists and being specific as to what you can and cannot do'. Downfall of having simplified rules, I suppose. It just means don't insult people personally, don't flame, etc. not be Extremely Polite and Friendly and Nice. It's okay to not like people! It's not okay to attack them. That's all we really want.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#69 2015-04-20 22:11:49

Anak

Good luck on your travels JaWapa. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#70 2015-04-20 22:13:07

Ben

Different55 wrote:
Tomkazaz wrote:
Different55 wrote:
Tomkazaz wrote:
Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

"Good riddance"

"despised his attitude"

Rude...

Rules wrote:

Obviously, it's not really a rule rule kind of thing. Almost every incarnation of the rules since the forumify days has included "Be Nice" somewhere in there but we still keep Bimps and Fdoou around, don't we?

This was rude, to be honest. And what about Zoey's "go to hell" comment? Still didn't answer me about that..

#71 2015-04-20 22:16:12, last edited by Ben (2015-04-20 22:18:52)

Ben

Zoey2070 wrote:
Tomkazaz wrote:

MFW you yell at me for saying 'hell' and say the F word. sorry for having opinions?
I was being respectful about it! that's why i said respectfully! it was the most scathingly insulting thing I could say that didn't involve extremely colorful swears.

It's not so much as being nice as 'not making large lists and being specific as to what you can and cannot do'. Downfall of having simplified rules, I suppose. It just means don't insult people personally, don't flame, etc. not be Extremely Polite and Friendly and Nice. It's okay to not like people! It's not okay to attack them. That's all we really want.

Girl but it's you who told them to personally go to hell.. I didn't curse you or something I used a common expression and I was kind enough to censor it. You're a mod, nevertheless. Show some responsibility..

Besides, since when does adding "respectfully" make it ok to insult people?

Wooted by:

#72 2015-04-20 22:17:02

Bobithan

Zoey2070 wrote:

very nice post

As agreeable as this is, and how much I really do agree with it, I would like to play devil's advocate on this one.

It is very possible that JaWapa simply has other things that he would rather focus on in his life that aren't an obscure flash game. All of the recent drama, however petty it might have been, might have just been that tipping point that made him realize he's wasting his time here when he could be doing bigger and better things.

JaWapa did fill an important role in this community and it's sad to see him go. If it is true that he was pressured out of the game by a vocal minority, that does really does suck. But I believe that it was too small a reason to leave and JaWapa just simply has more important matters to attend to.

I do trust that he will come back though, because Everybody Edits is admittedly a very hard community to leave, especially after spending so much time on it.

aka towwl

#73 2015-04-20 22:28:50

Ben

You're all very hypocritical and this topic is giving him exactly what he was looking for; pity, sorrow and attention.

I suggest we end this here.

#74 2015-04-20 22:35:48

Bobithan

Tomkazaz wrote:

You're all very hypocritical and this topic is giving him exactly what he was looking for; pity, sorrow and attention.

I suggest we end this here.

Why?

aka towwl

#75 2015-04-20 22:37:43

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

It's sad to see you go, JaWapa, as I've come to be friends with you. Eben if you don't believe you've contributed to EE, I think you have. You've been a major connection between the community and the staff, you've served as a moderator for those not-so-good people, and a reliable friend. Admittedly, you have done some questionable things and resigning as a staff member really shows your maturity. I just hope it wasn't influenced by the pressure of some nubs who wanted you gone. Hope to see you periodically! Adiós.

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

mrjawapa1429822602498112

Board footer