Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

Re: Supermen2 is back!

Oh god o-Wait...
Why isn't he targeting larger threats?
A good example would be the admins.

#52 Before February 2015

Kuech

The First Gamer wrote:

Oh god o-Wait...
Why isn't he targeting larger threats?
A good example would be the admins.

The admins are on the Alpha version of everybody edits. No one but the admins can get on the alpha website.

#53 Before February 2015

treejoe4

No, the alpha website is just a testing website that only allows the mods ip adresses access. The mods still have a username and pass

#54 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

Again, if he's such a threat, why the **** is he targeting unheard of members of the community.

#55 Before February 2015

treejoe4

He is getting peoples acc because they use easy passwords, then they whine about being hacked. Its like putting styrofoam as the door of a safe.

Last edited by treejoe4 (Sep 1 2011 9:00:16 am)

#56 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Rpgmaster2000:   MAKE THIS BOY (Supermen2)GTFO (Ip ban)

#57 Before February 2015

Kuech

coolperson23 wrote:

If you haven't read what others were posting, let me keep you up to date.

No matter what the mods can do, Supermen2 will still avoid the IP ban. Supermen2 uses proxy sites to avoid IP bans... :/

#58 Before February 2015

?tilla wrote:

Also, question to Chris/Peter: I've heard word from RPGMASTER2000/someothermoderator that there wasn't any recent attacks? I mean, Supermen2 could be using SQL injections and whatnot. (I highly doubt this.)

He instantly got the code in a KO Crew world, so I guess he does use that.

#59 Before February 2015

capasha

0176 wrote:
?tilla wrote:

Also, question to Chris/Peter: I've heard word from RPGMASTER2000/someothermoderator that there wasn't any recent attacks? I mean, Supermen2 could be using SQL injections and whatnot. (I highly doubt this.)

If he using SQL injection, he would have every password we have. And I don't think it's any way to do a SQL injection through flash. And I don't even know where the database is hosted at. I guess it's only possible to get access to the database locally, if he doesn't spoof hes IP.

The other way is to bruteforce or using a dictionary to get the password to worlds. I'm not talking about EEAttacker or codecracker. Maybe he is using same way as cyph1e , gcommer, twipply. And can that way do it much faster and easier.

Kuech wrote:
coolperson23 wrote:

If you haven't read what others were posting, let me keep you up to date.

No matter what the mods can do, Supermen2 will still avoid the IP ban. Supermen2 uses proxy sites to avoid IP bans... :/

Proxy sites doesn't work. The IP will leak through flash.

treejoe4 wrote:

He is getting peoples acc because they use easy passwords, then they whine about being hacked. Its like putting styrofoam as the door of a safe.

You need to know the email or you can't do anything to anyone.

Last edited by doh (Sep 1 2011 9:45:03 am)

#60 Before February 2015

skullhead

chris cyclone anyone please ban him now

#61 Before February 2015

Echo!

Bobithan wrote:

IP ban won't do much. He uses proxies all of the time.

What we need to do is hunt him down and kill him >:U

nah jk. I dun wanna get in any big trouble.

Gloves, clean clothes, hat, mask, burn all of it after, simple.

#62 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Speaking of supermen2, he got my email from fail forum and sent me this:

asdf qwerty wrote:

tell me your password for everybody edits and i will tell the other runaway guys to subscribe to you. deal?

I didn't give him any info but what the heck is he talking about?

aka towwl

#63 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Guys, supermen is a joke. He can get the code to any world because he uses WPE Pro. It isn't new. Plus he doesnt have the bot cyph1e and all of them have because they're smart enough to not give to him. PLUS when he post the accounts he supposedly "hacked" in levels, the passwords are very very simple.

Guys, don't freak out. If you ar still anxious, smash keys into notepad. Save the file. Copy. Go to change your password,paste the password. There. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#64 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Shy Guy wrote:

Guys, supermen is a joke. He can get the code to any world because he uses WPE Pro. It isn't new. Plus he doesnt have the bot cyph1e and all of them have because they're smart enough to not give to him. PLUS when he post the accounts he supposedly "hacked" in levels, the passwords are very very simple.

Guys, don't freak out. If you ar still anxious, smash keys into notepad. Save the file. Copy. Go to change your password,paste the password. There. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

My new password will be: "aiovbwugnq3cyngqo3g875oqaolweiu4nc".

Yup. That just rolls off the tongue, doesn't it?

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#65 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

Stop getting so scared on some little bastard going around somewhat "hacking" when all he is doing is... well I cant tell you that. He is looking in the system files looking at everyone's passwords, well that's my guess. Or foolish people are giving him they're own accounts.

I know we all hate him and all but really? All he wants is attention. He said it to me himself, or was that linus... anyways yea, stop giving him his "attention".

Last edited by GamingGuy (Sep 9 2011 12:55:46 am)

#66 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

TakoMan02 wrote:
Shy Guy wrote:

My new password will be: "aiovbwugnq3cyngqo3g875oqaolweiu4nc".

Yup. That just rolls off the tongue, doesn't it?

The only thing you needto remember is where u saved ur text file. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#67 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Supermen2 is not your hacker. Supermen2 gets everything done by tricking people. He's no hacker.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#68 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Bobithan wrote:

Speaking of supermen2, he got my email from fail forum and sent me this:

asdf qwerty wrote:

tell me your password for everybody edits and i will tell the other runaway guys to subscribe to you. deal?

I didn't give him any info but what the heck is he talking about?

Did anybody read this?
And yes, I've been "hacked" by supermen2 before but it's not what you guys think it actually is. He's clever but he doesn't know anything about computers.

aka towwl

#69 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

He may be a great hacker but computers are his downfall? weird.

Anywho, i know how we're gonna stop him...
... Ignore him.
He feeds off of attention, if we all ignore his actions, he'll either become a great threat (Not likely) Or just give up (Most likely)

#70 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

NO! He's not a hacker. He knows as much as computers as you do, he's just good at tricking people into giving him their passwords or he just starts guessing passwords.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#71 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

Did anyone read my text in black?

#72 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Yes, he is clever. He impersonated as me and fooled failgirl into giving him AN ADMIN ACCOUNT D:<

#73 Before February 2015

Calicara

Do we really have to discuss that on the forums? I was able to fix it..

( and by admin account, he means an admin on the MG forums)

#74 Before February 2015

doh wrote:
0176 wrote:
?tilla wrote:

If he using SQL injection, he would have every password we have. And I don't think it's any way to do a SQL injection through flash. And I don't even know where the database is hosted at. I guess it's only possible to get access to the database locally, if he doesn't spoof hes IP.

The other way is to bruteforce or using a dictionary to get the password to worlds. I'm not talking about EEAttacker or codecracker. Maybe he is using same way as cyph1e , gcommer, twipply. And can that way do it much faster and easier.

Sorry then, I suck at these hacks stuff... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#75 Before February 2015

Master1

Failgirl101 wrote:

Do we really have to discuss that on the forums? I was able to fix it..

( and by admin account, he means an admin on the MG forums)

something tells me i just learned how drock got "hacked" that one time //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

Sk8erboi108 142388274078692

Board footer