Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Re: Would you get banned from ee for using WPE PRO?

dol257 wrote:

let's ban all ex cruw members then? you can just us it in a good way, they will probably warn or ban you when you get to severe tough!

w8 what? EXcrew use WPEpro? o.o

Last edited by Betaguy (Sep 14 2011 10:55:29 am)

#27 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Betaguy wrote:
dol257 wrote:

let's ban all ex cruw members then? you can just us it in a good way, they will probably warn or ban you when you get to severe tough!

w8 what? EXcrew use WPEpro? o.o

No, they use a program coded by cyph1e. I think that he coded it in Microsoft VC++.

#28 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

Thanks Jojatekok, i was gonna ask him what he coded it with //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#29 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Hmm. I don't think the program would export to .spt. Unless they(the packets) get automatically combined together easy to do when you actually have the intentions and knowledge(lolwat knowledge?) to make something like this.

Anyways, using WPE isn't a concern, as long as you aren't abusing things that will be of denial of other players' gameplay. This includes spamming and crashing rooms. However, I do believe crashing rooms for a good cause isn't so much rude, but rather friendly. ie crashing rooms due to aids etc.

Anyways, spam is as slow and annoying as trolls and almost as unneeded as bots whom boss. lol

fin.

Last edited by ?tilla (Sep 14 2011 3:56:03 pm)

signature.png
*u stinky*

#30 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

can you make a bot with wpe?

SmileyZ 142388356577867

Board footer