Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Re: Race Contest

Lot of...color and art...

#27 Before February 2015

Jasonma

these all don't look bad! keep up the entries!

#28 Before February 2015

jakebot

Can I use one that has already been created? Incase my other one isn't finished? I'm going on vaca for like a week tomorrow.

#29 Before February 2015

MIHB

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=13465

I am not submitting this, as I had a lot of help making it.   But I wanted to link it here, as I think there are a lot of new ideas for races, and some other creators might want to look at them and adapt them for other entries in the contest.

#30 Before February 2015

Jasonma

2 entries so far? cmon guys! u can do it! if its gonna be only 2 races... im gonna have to get real picky! i've tried out squadfs's level and havent tried d-rock's since its closed when hes not on. i will not post results until august 30th where official testing begins.

#31 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Jasonma, I would like to sign up for the race contest.
I'm making a 3-lap raceway, and I'll try to get it done as soon as possible //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Garfield2436 (Aug 24 2011 7:37:20 pm)

#32 Before February 2015

Jasonma

ok gl! remember it ends on august 30th. so 5 days left! i would love to join but it would be unfair since i'm judging...

#33 Before February 2015

supadorf24

D-rock2308 wrote:

Hey, D-rock has all the best times. I suspect hacks.

#34 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Jasonma wrote:

ok gl! remember it ends on august 30th. so 5 days left! i would love to join but it would be unfair since i'm judging...

PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Get me off the list now.

#35 Before February 2015

Sk8erboi108

Ok, so. I just finished my level, but then I looked at my competition, and I realized that mine didn't have a theme. So I started a new one. BUT! Its almost done and now it has a theme.

#36 Before February 2015

Jasonma

ok! keep it up! and gl! garfield... im sorry that you couldnt join this contest :/ maybe next time...

#37 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Jasonma wrote:

ok! keep it up! and gl! garfield... im sorry that you couldnt join this contest :/ maybe next time...

That's okay. I know though I won't have enough time to finish my world, so I'm off the contest.

#38 Before February 2015

Jasonma

yeah i understand //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile its tough building a level solo... but it really proves whether you're a great map builder or a good one.

#39 Before February 2015

Sk8erboi108

Ok, done with my world! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile It's Called Escape The Sewer

ilfxxz.jpg

Links:

Hope you like it!

Last edited by Sk8erboi108 (Aug 27 2011 7:53:51 am)

#40 Before February 2015

Kuech

Can I still enter? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I realized I finished a race track this past week.... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#41 Before February 2015

Jasonma

ok the contest has ended and Kuech its too late NOW. if you had finished and posted a link then it would be fine. so the judging begins! gl to all contestants!

SQUADFS:
Race Shape - 9/10 looks very nice!
Originality - 8/10 I've seen things kinda like this, but nothing really close to this.
Quality of Racing System - 6/10 I've found a handful of loopholes.
Neatness - 9/10 Pretty neat!
Art - 10/10 good job!
TOTAL: 41/50

D-rock and Sk8er, please make your levels playable without you guys being there, because I need to be able to play the race to judge it.

D-Rock:
Race Shape - 9/10 nice!
Originality - 10/10 nothing like it around //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue May change when I play the race.
Quality of Racing System - ?
Neatness - 8/10 neat looking. May change.
Art - 10/10 you didnt just shade, but did the whole thing! planets and everything! great job! May change.
TOTAL: ??/50

Sk8er:
Race Shape - 8/10
Originality - 9/10 Very interesting. May change when I play the race.
Quality of Racing System - ?
Neatness - 9/10 Looks pretty neat. May change.
Art - 10/10 Tunnels look pretty cool! May change.
TOTAL: ??/50

IF I GET A TIE:
tiebreak: who scored better in the most parts of the race? I will get very picky!
so it will be 1/1 or 0/1!

Last edited by Jasonma (Aug 30 2011 9:25:02 pm)

#42 Before February 2015

Sk8erboi108

YES! Nice SquadFS! Good Luck D-Rock! Hope this is a fair fight. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#43 Before February 2015

Kuech

Jasonma wrote:

ok the contest has ended and Kuech its too late NOW. if you had finished and posted a link then it would be fine. so the judging begins! gl to all contestants!

Ok, well thanks for posting anyways :/ (it would have been nice if you were online and said that earlier, but it doesn't matter...)  

Hopefully you will do this again and I will enter my race I made //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#44 Before February 2015

Jasonma

sorry kuech //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile but this topic has been around for quite a while and i have been busy with school starting lately. but i dunno if i should make another race contest. cause   ya know... kinda repetitive.

also, sk8er, i just checked the worlds today and your link led to a cleared world. did you clear it? cause if you did... :/

Last edited by Jasonma (Sep 1 2011 5:00:47 pm)

#45 Before February 2015

Sk8erboi108

Some one got my pass and cleared my worlds...... Did I win??

#46 Before February 2015

Jasonma

umm ur race was always closed so i never got to test it... and next time dont just... leave your account pass open like that LOL! well... squad won 5 reps, d-rock won 3 based on scores i had before u guys cleared up your worlds, and sk8er wins 1.

#47 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

*cough* 2 more reps *cough* please. 3/5 done *cough*

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#48 Before February 2015

calculusguy

*cough* Why do you *cough* cough so much? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Jasonma 142388367877754

Board footer