Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#201 2016-04-17 02:48:39

Benje00

Re: Official Contest Results Complaining Topic

Thanks for the template, Rava.

My Ratings :

Spring Cleaning
Faithful Worker
Fouria Mianov
Hidden text
Relics: Era of War
Spring Thing
A Very Dank Spring
Evolution Revolution
Frolic
Spring Festival
Spring Rose
Midnight Meadows
Springopolis
Pina and the Rose
NSFW: Spring Relics

My top levels - before choosing honorable mentions:

1. GV -- 56
2. Megatronz -- 54
3. NSFW -- 51     
3. Prepare to be smitten -- 51
5.  Mirin Squad -- 49
6. Sensei -- 45
7. duck  -- 42   
8. Imegaadibrns -- 41          
9. ultimate ee -- 38
10. The DINGs -- 37
11. Kiraninja, TOOP, Benje00, Ravatroll -- 36
12. Kingly Jesters -- 35
12. Music Man -- 35
14. ;-; -- 33
15. Skullz17 -- 31

Note: These scores are purely based on my initial score after my first opinion right after playing the level. The judges and I then gave levels second thoughts and even played through certain levels again.  Just because these levels are in my "Top 15" doesn't mean I think they should've placed.

My rating formula :

(Difficulty x 1 + Gameplay x 2 + Art x 2 + Theme x 1) = Score

Any questions ?

#202 2016-04-17 06:40:08

Luka504

Raphe9000 wrote:

Why I am Mad: I didn't win. I know I didn't enter or even make a world, but I wanted to win.

Thats not the issue. The problem is how the judges cant even follow their on gosh darn rules.
NSFV whatever crew won most likely just beacuse they are NSFV crew. Difficulty!? Lol who cares the skrubs can get good. NSFV could have made a summer world and they would've won.
Spring cleaning is original, sure, but its not spring. Only a tiny bit near the end.
Faithful worker is very tedious to play.
Fouria Minaov is just hold left then hold right minigames.
Relics: Era of War is just over-decorated, like dang, my eyes hurt.
Spring Thing is NOT basic easy. I and a few other people didnt even realise we had x2 jump. It has the same concept as water levels, which is a medium world let me remind you.
Frolic won beacuse? You keep running for like 50 times through the same 6 tracks over and over again. And that art though. Looks like some 12 year old made it.
Spring Festival is also confusing to play, i wouldnt even have known where to go if it wasnt for random jumping.

Pretty much half of the submitted worlds dont even deserve to win, while 5 of them dont even meet the criteria to win. (Are too hard, not springy etc.)
At this point im convinced the judges procrastinated and just chose whatever they first saw.
pDMJlb5.png
Also how is this world second place, but my world
iWaZFGq.png
isnt even an honorable mention?
Surely if you acceped 1nsanitys world Easter is an acceptale theme!?
Honestly the judges probably dont even care. ,,We gave the gems and prizes to people who didnt even try/deserve to win, but we let them win beacuse the minimap is kinda nice, and were done without even listening to the community,,

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by:

#203 2016-04-17 06:44:27

Raphe9000

Pingohits wrote:
Raphe9000 wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

question: pls explain in detail why my world didnt place

Okay. I will be up-front and honest to you. Don't get mad at me or say I'm disrespecting you. You don't see why, so I must tell you.

You didn't place because

Hidden text

at least im mentally capable of making one

I could if I wanted to. I'm just lazy. At least I didn't make something atrocious then claim it should have won. Honorably Losing is better than Butthurtedly Winning

#204 2016-04-17 07:04:40, last edited by Onjit (2016-04-17 07:04:58)

Onjit
Website

Raphe9000 wrote:
Pingohits wrote:
Raphe9000 wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

Okay. I will be up-front and honest to you. Don't get mad at me or say I'm disrespecting you. You don't see why, so I must tell you.

You didn't place because

Hidden text

I could if I wanted to. I'm just lazy. At least I didn't make something atrocious then claim it should have won. Honorably Losing is better than Butthurtedly Winning

GOTEM
*airhorn*

:.|:;

Wooted by:

#205 2016-04-17 07:20:18

Luka504

I think this is pretty solid proof the judges are awful.

Toop wrote:

-You are not allowed to use orange switches/doors/gates in your contest maps.

NJUS2cd.png

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#206 2016-04-17 07:26:04

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

I'm assuming it didn't play an important role in the world.

Discord: jawp#5123

#207 2016-04-17 07:32:21

Schlog

JaWapa wrote:

He still used them in his contest map.

#208 2016-04-17 07:36:32

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Ninja wrote:
JaWapa wrote:

I suppose. Rules are rules.

Discord: jawp#5123

#209 2016-04-17 08:10:06

Lictor666

Enraged dogs are dangerous for the community, you should wear that Luka504
Wooted by: (2)

#210 2016-04-17 08:10:55

Onjit
Website

JaWapa wrote:
Ninja wrote:
JaWapa wrote:

I suppose. Rules are rules.

Exactly. If lictor gets disqualified for breaking a rule, (even though it was clearly a joke), then any level that used orange switches or the fairytale pack should be disqualified also (even though it probably didn't impact much).

If the rules are not enforced, then the rules are meaningless, and there is no reason for anyone to follow the rules in the future.

:.|:;

#211 2016-04-17 08:24:40

Goldy301
Website

If the spring worlds aren't Basic-Easy so maybe the devs could change it to Medium or something.

wxl2iOk.jpg

#212 2016-04-17 08:28:02, last edited by Sensei1 (2016-04-17 08:28:21)

Sensei1

The rule saying orange switches isn't allowed was added later on. I think thats something that makes the rules a lot more meaningless than someone breaking them by accident. The whole lictor thing was stupid imo, and we shouldn't start something like that again just because someone didn't notice the rules added after the contest had started.

#213 2016-04-17 08:41:11

Weirdoverse
Website

Uh. i have been working on my world for 5 freaking hours! like almost 45 minutes everyday!
not even honorable?
Well. I deserve atleast 10 gems. for making me sad.

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#214 2016-04-17 08:56:27

Jorc

Wtf. Just wtf. This is worst contest i have seen. And of course it's my first contest. I don't agree this list. Spring cleaning is like house campaign, but on the end is spring or easter i dont know, but i liked it and i disagree to 3rd.     Frolic - Wtf. That art is horrible. And why winter? Autumn? It's like half spring and half winter.   Spring Rose - I'm tired of that talking and blah blah king bruce and blah blah. But good story,good mini. I don't know how to say it, but art is normal.    Springopolis -  It's like jungle. And forest. Maybe it's bit spring. So i don't like that world. I know my world is Good art,bad story (i will make better),normal mini. My world should go to Honorable mention or 3rd.

#215 2016-04-17 13:15:16

Jedpogi

Shadow wrote:

What if even they re-judge the contest and you guys still don't win it ?
Complain again //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Btw what are the mistakes that i did? so i can learn from them .

http://i.imgur.com/WThAPuV.png?1

i saw that woots and potions thing in there

叄咶吹吱吅厬匷匕勹动凸刲刳刎凸制冹匸勋像償亡丸乮伶睻豖豔財貜谷谧谕鷙鶂鶢鷑袂蠲蠿勋像償亡丸乮伶睻豖豔㰹㲐㱯㳫㲎財貜吅厬匷匕勹动凸刲刳刎凸衢袶蜽蝽蝇螷虜蘢葖萜蓀蒱臯臼俠俟俘䶳两买予丵乂争䳮䴻䳻䵍䵏䵴丹义䶘乸亖乵么乯圞圝圜圛圚圙團圗圖圕圔圓園亠亞亹亸伏伦冁儿兾冃冫冷冷冥冧凕勓勦劔礞䮼㼿㽗㼟㽵㼼㽹㽴㻻㶈㸁鐒鏔鏟鐷鹳鸟糱紘糹紖瘦癣癶瘱痿皜妍妋奋妘夲太圌四䯗彗垭䮘䰜幼幺螨枞奒㱯㰹㲐㱯㚻㚎㛷瘺皙皁阆阝閁髈薟蕚藃藯藎薒薝蕙薭蕴菲菏萠落萇菞菵萬䪺铭働䛒砯㩾癟䓪星卐卍厚印叄厉厕去叮厝匇匛匍勲区勨厉吪变厹吸吂厯厞䟬䞾侸㐀㐅㐻㓩㔗㕀㘛㖴㖕㗼㘣㘄㖵㘇㘯㘞㘟㖠㖍㱷㲷㱨㱃㲗㳓㲃㲺㳝㳨㳖㲅㱘㳀㳐㳖㳫㳫㔩㒽㒠㓯㓿㓀㒚㒭㓈㒚㓽㓷㔦㕂㙾㘧㚏㜶㛠㝋㛄㜬㛲㛜㜧㜆㚺㚡㜟㝞㞀㝏㞁㞬㞧㝤㝽㞺㞗㝄㜞㝖㝜㞃㞭㟕㟗㡉㟛㠚㠙㡩㠠㟜㠻㡵㣪㢓㣻㣀㢄㢩㣂㤂㥹㣹㥟㤹㤝㥚㥋㤹㥶㤧㤐䫒䫶䭊䫱䬊䪰涢涂涯浹淝淭笼竟筇讏謸讠讟譭讖譍謨謣豺谪豔豤谻豲豤豻豖谕谡豋賏貎貵貏豢賘賌貋跳趺跹踵踣赻趞跅趲踰踷軨躾軎軞軦軾軀躦躀躕軩躙躑辫转辤迏辘辄轴辜迖辦迏辚辭辶辴迉迭辯辻辁迬迧辫鄘郅邮郪郛邯部釐醡釄酷酣醢醥里酶釓釉野金鋁鉏銎鉖銓銼鋓銼鎥鏑鎗鏓鏉鎓鍕鍯鏗鏾鏤鎕鎫鎒鍭鎔鎪鎗鍺鎵鏓鐎鐡铗钖钄铕锓铮铐锍铼锞铡锒

02/04/2021: Sorry for being an unfunny piece of ****, no-good human trash. I hate my **** life.

#216 2016-04-17 13:30:40

Yandax

Ben wrote:

This contest was the most biased thing that EE has ever met... Most of the winning entries don't meet the requirements, either by being too hard for a basic-easy level, or simply because it has nothing to do with spring.

I can personally tell my team hasn't even made it to an honorable mention because of Kiraninja and Ravatroll's hatred towards Zoey.

Just like Dazz said, this game continues to establish its role as a network of friends of friends of friends. Shame on you...

Look, guys/gals! Imagine for just a second, that the judges weren't biased and they picked the ones they thought were best. Now keep imagining that for the rest of your life 'cause I think its true.

Pretend I didn't exist until now

All hail me, the king of insensitive jerks

Woot if you hate me

#217 2016-04-17 13:31:42

Anak

Yandax wrote:
Ben wrote:

This contest was the most biased thing that EE has ever met... Most of the winning entries don't meet the requirements, either by being too hard for a basic-easy level, or simply because it has nothing to do with spring.

I can personally tell my team hasn't even made it to an honorable mention because of Kiraninja and Ravatroll's hatred towards Zoey.

Just like Dazz said, this game continues to establish its role as a network of friends of friends of friends. Shame on you...

Look, guys/gals! Imagine for just a second, that the judges weren't biased and they picked the ones they thought were best. Now keep imagining that for the rest of your life 'cause I think its true.

It's a nice sentiment but it's not true, sorry.

#218 2016-04-17 13:32:51, last edited by Pyromaniac (2016-04-17 13:33:19)

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Ben wrote:

This contest was the most biased thing that EE has ever met..

Said everyone after every contest ever.

That being said-

#justice4cindy

Wooted by:

#219 2016-04-17 13:33:56

Yandax

Anak wrote:
Yandax wrote:
Ben wrote:

It's a nice sentiment but it's not true, sorry.

If that's what you wanna believe, go for it. Look, the judges could have been biased, but the fact that you guys are complaining is just so childish.

Pretend I didn't exist until now

All hail me, the king of insensitive jerks

Woot if you hate me

#220 2016-04-17 13:35:36

Anak

Yandax wrote:

If that's what you wanna believe, go for it. Look, the judges could have been biased, but the fact that you guys are complaining is just so childish.

Some people are being immature about this I would agree, but there are some legit issues being brought up. The way the judges handled this contest is questionable.

#221 2016-04-17 13:37:30, last edited by Insanity (2016-04-17 13:51:39)

Insanity

"I didn't win so the judges must be biased"

"There's no way that 15 other teams out of a total of 150 could've made a level better than me!!11"

Idk why it's hard for people to accept that they didn't win because other people did better.

Anak wrote:

Some people are being immature about this I would agree, but there are some legit issues being brought up. The way the judges handled this contest is questionable.

Can you elaborate?

Ben wrote:

lol

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

Wooted by: (3)

#222 2016-04-17 13:57:31

Raphe9000

Insanity wrote:

"I didn't win so the judges must be biased"

"There's no way that 15 other teams out of a total of 150 could've made a level better than me!!11"

Idk why it's hard for people to accept that they didn't win because other people did better.

Anak wrote:

Can you elaborate?

Ben wrote:

lol

Thank you. Maybe some people need a dose common sense. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#223 2016-04-17 13:57:49

Creature

Because the judges should really care for the (eeartist'd) art rather than the gameplay.

This is a false statement.

Wooted by:

Ben

#224 2016-04-17 14:01:39

Anak

Insanity wrote:
Anak wrote:

Can you elaborate?

The whole Lictor incident, some of the comments from judges in various worlds, (whether they're quite offensive to world owners, comments on ratings/creativity/etc.) the kind of controversy on how worlds were judged
Not handled in the best way imo

#225 2016-04-17 15:16:46

Pingohits
Banned

Raphe9000 wrote:
Pingohits wrote:
Raphe9000 wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

You didn't place because

Hidden text

that doesnt even make sense why would someone be butthurt about winning
+im simply asking for the judges to tell me what they thought of my world since they never reviewed it

check urself before you wreck urself

791mAP8.png

RavaTroll1510195466682661

Board footer