Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2015-08-13 19:56:21

Maksymilian

Re: TecCrew - Third Generation - Looking for members

Umm, hey. I'd like to discuss about joining this crew.
Well first of all: I've always wanted to be in a crew like it's not even funny how long I've been trying to join/create a successful crew and this is a good chance for me!
Second of all: It takes so long to fully complete a 200 x 200 world be yourself so I think it would be ideal to be part of a team.
Third of all: I don't want to brag but I think I'm fairly good at minigame making. It's been a long time since I actually completed a world but I have made a few successful minigame worlds.
The most notable one was called 'minigames 4 you' and I made it in like 2010 or something and it had 40+ players in it for almost a whole day.
Having a world that you made be that successful makes me so happy and I think I'll feel happy like this more often if I manage to finally join a successful crew.
So cutting things short: I want to join your crew as a minigame maker! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

4NKKT1U.png

#27 2015-08-13 20:02:39

soulrunner

Maksymilian wrote:

Umm, hey. I'd like to discuss about joining this crew.
Well first of all: I've always wanted to be in a crew like it's not even funny how long I've been trying to join/create a successful crew and this is a good chance for me!
Second of all: It takes so long to fully complete a 200 x 200 world be yourself so I think it would be ideal to be part of a team.
Third of all: I don't want to brag but I think I'm fairly good at minigame making. It's been a long time since I actually completed a world but I have made a few successful minigame worlds.
The most notable one was called 'minigames 4 you' and I made it in like 2010 or something and it had 40+ players in it for almost a whole day.
Having a world that you made be that successful makes me so happy and I think I'll feel happy like this more often if I manage to finally join a successful crew.
So cutting things short: I want to join your crew as a minigame maker! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Sorry to disappoint. Tec crew it pretty much dead. (almost as active as Horizon..)

l141.gif

#28 2015-08-13 20:07:26

Maksymilian

Well I hear that a lot but I'm not prepared to stop trying to find a crew for me. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

4NKKT1U.png

#29 2015-08-13 20:08:45

soulrunner

Maksymilian wrote:

Well I hear that a lot but I'm not prepared to stop trying to find a crew for me. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Hm... PM me your profile link..

l141.gif

soulrunner1439492925530152

Board footer