Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#176 Before February 2015

EDJ

Re: EX Crew

That's not possible I'm afraid unless you start a new topic.
However I am willing to update it if you paste me the text

#177 Before February 2015

mustang

New recruitment has begun in earnest for the EX Crew. We are now sending out invites to players who we feel have the proper talent and skill set to work with us. Those who have been invited will have an opportunity to work on our maps and even have their own ideas become a future project.

If you still want to be considered for an invite and you fear we do not know about your talent, then please post in this thread so we can check your profile and gage your past work. Remember to include your in game name if it is different from your forum nick.

Continue to check this thread regularly for any updates regarding recruitment. When we are finished, we will start a new thread and post a comprehensive list of active and retired EX Crew members.

#178 Before February 2015

BillyP

Hi guys.

Seeing as no-one has yet posted in this thread about recruitment, I figured I'd share a link to my work in the hope that you may take some sort of interest.
You can view my profile here and I'd be happy to join if invited.

I created around 90% of the art in the Easter level and (about) a quarter of the minigames, whereas in my 'Stranded' level I created 95% of the art and all of the minis. Therefore, I'd prefer it if you'd focus on the Stranded level more than anything else, despite it currently being uncompleted (minigame-wise, anyway).

I look forward to hearing your response. Thanks.

Edit: Fixed link.

Last edited by BillyP (May 13 2011 11:47:55 am)

#179 Before February 2015

EDJ

MFL1423489174472258

Board footer