Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Snackfast

Re: EX Crew

The EX Crew Levels were great indeed.

#52 Before February 2015

thesadface

It's a bit sad at Ex Crew will be gone.
Let's hope other EE groups will become keep creating new maps.
I hope Ex crew will return though.;)

#53 Before February 2015

mustang

thesadface wrote:

It's a bit sad at Ex Crew will be gone.
Let's hope other EE groups will become keep creating new maps.
I hope Ex crew will return though.;)

Perhaps one day, we will just have to see what fate has in store.

Thanks for all of the support, and enjoy our maps while they remain posted!

#54 Before February 2015

Nou

Such a shame to see the best map-builders stopping. I enjoyed your maps, learned from you and was inspired by you.   Do return some day!

No u.

#55 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

I can clearly say that the Ex Crew made EE so different. They inspired me to make my own group and make maps. Without them we won't see really great maps for a while. Heck, it kept me up all night (literally) and today is now my first day of school and wont have time to stick around.
Thanks for your maps,
-D-rock2308-

P.S. It seems you have left in all of a sudden, with Fall Of Zeal just coming out fully, and your new label "Ex Pro" it just seem to come different. When I looked at those I thought you'd be around a while longer.

Last edited by D-rock2308 (Aug 19 2010 6:53:14 am)

#56 Before February 2015

just_bean

Wow.   Well, the writing was kind of on the wall, but I'm gone for a day and I miss a lot.   I loved helping out on the maps, but if nothing else, you guys were just really awesome.   I felt very privileged, and often quite unworthy, to be accepted into the fold.   I really enjoyed my time spent in the EX Crew.   I'm going to miss you guys.

#57 Before February 2015

XeRoX18796

I am sad to hear about your departure

Last edited by XeRoX18796 (Aug 20 2010 11:32:15 am)

#58 Before February 2015

petfood56

YAY YOUR FINALLY GONE WOOT!!! JUST KIDDING i'm actually sad they are leaving //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile their art was the best no one could top it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by petfood56 (Aug 19 2010 2:39:27 pm)

#59 Before February 2015

Zeal

How do you use those black blocks that you guys use for your maps?

#60 Before February 2015

mustang

Zeal wrote:

How do you use those black blocks that you guys use for your maps?

We used either CE or animator.

I likely will no longer be visiting these forums that often anymore, but I will still drop by and make the occasional post.

I do want to stress that any maps labeled as EX Crew from now on will be impostors, for recent changes have made it incredibly difficult to upload the old maps. If we ever do bring back the old maps in the future, we will first make a post in the forum and reopen the tinychat. However, this could be highly unlikely once EE changes in the future.

Please remember our crew as the first and the one who set the standards for others to meet. Hopefully one day another group will surpass us and continue the tradition of original yet artistic maps we established when EE was in its beginnings.

#61 Before February 2015

demango

Bye you guys... I hate to say bye... also make sure that Troll Imperium gets reposted!

#62 Before February 2015

demango

Is this because of the Beta release?

#63 Before February 2015

MIHB

demango wrote:

Bye you guys... I hate to say bye... also make sure that Troll Imperium gets reposted!

Troll Imperium was a copycat, not ours.

#64 Before February 2015

Py

Thanks for the great maps, guys. "Ice Level" is quite fun (although I did rage quit in that skiing room), "The Fall of Zeal" is both beautiful and clever, and "Illusion" is simply brilliant. I'm sad to see you guys close up shop, and I really hope your existing maps stay around somehow so I have a place to run to when I get tired of worlds with 40 hookjumps and 100 gaps with low ceilings overhead.

#65 Before February 2015

njutbart

Py wrote:

Thanks for the great maps, guys. "Ice Level" is quite fun (although I did rage quit in that skiing room), "The Fall of Zeal" is both beautiful and clever, and "Illusion" is simply brilliant.

I agree with all of the above (including the ragequit //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile) even though I didn't have time to play more than the start of The Fall of Zeal. Just finished Illusion and I'm longing for more! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#66 Before February 2015

TheOrange

It was fun while it lasted.
Great working with you guys.

#67 Before February 2015

Skater_X

it's kind of not right that they can (and do) reproduce their worlds in seconds with an AB.   i know they are good but just reproducing a few worlds once or twice is enough; rebuilding it again every day, it seems they will just go on and on forever in a way //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral. it just doesn't seem fair to others that we have to work and work to make a huge map and see it crash, when for them, if it crashes they can just rebuild with aslai's autobuilder :/ however, i do think their maps are really good, i just don't like who they keep making them time after time.

honestly, i wish they would keep making maps. theirs are the best of the best and there seem to be no other
maps that have been made recently that can compare to them. when EX died, Everybody Edits lost a truly skilled group //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i am not sure if EE will ever be able to produce another group this good :O

#68 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Well that really isn't relevant anymore since saved worlds prevent them from crashing too.

#69 Before February 2015

MIHB

Skater_X wrote:

it's kind of not right that they can (and do) reproduce their worlds in seconds with an AB.   i know they are good but just reproducing a few worlds once or twice is enough; rebuilding it again every day, it seems they will just go on and on forever in a way //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral. it just doesn't seem fair to others that we have to work and work to make a huge map and see it crash, when for them, if it crashes they can just rebuild with aslai's autobuilder :/ however, i do think their maps are really good, i just don't like who they keep making them time after time.

honestly, i wish they would keep making maps. theirs are the best of the best and there seem to be no other
maps that have been made recently that can compare to them. when EX died, Everybody Edits lost a truly skilled group //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i am not sure if EE will ever be able to produce another group this good :O

Skater, we didn't only use Aslai's animator; we had a saver one of our own members developed.   Moreover, prior to gaining those tools, we would MACRO map creation so that we could rebuild a map if a map crashed.

We paid our dues.

Last edited by MIHB (Aug 31 2010 5:29:06 pm)

#70 Before February 2015

njutbart

Skater_X wrote:

it just doesn't seem fair to others that we have to work and work to make a huge map and see it crash, when for them, if it crashes they can just rebuild with aslai's autobuilder :/ however, i do think their maps are really good, i just don't like who they keep making them time after time.

How is this anything but a good thing? *confused*
If my house burns down I'm sad about my stuff, I'm not annoyed that my neighbours didn't become homeless as well. If it's fair or not doesn't really make a difference.

#71 Before February 2015

Dark Tide

^^very good^^
^^^^^^^^^^

#72 Before February 2015

Shesiressu

???? ?)

#73 Before February 2015

Advancé

I wish my crew was as good as this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#74 Before February 2015

Advancé

have you guys quit because   im not seeing anymore new levels //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#75 Before February 2015

musuki

Advancé wrote:

have you guys quit because   im not seeing anymore new levels //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Clue's in the thread title/very first post of the thread.

MFL1423489174472258

Board footer