Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

willard b

wpepro wont work

i downloaded wpe pro from http://wpepro.net and it said download sucsesful but when i try to open the folder it says this compressed (ziped) file \(the files name)\wpepro09x.zip' is invalid what do i do //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
EDIT:I got it to work. Mods, dont ban me for the assenine reason that I could be hacking EE and demaging the server!

Last edited by willard b (Mar 17 2011 5:09:27 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Flare

Re: wpepro wont work

1 - That error happens to me too.
2 - You shouldn't be posting about EE Hacking in the official EE Forums.
3 - Just disable your antivirus or something.

#3 Before February 2015

Watashii

Disable your antivirus (if you have any that is). If that won't work, download from another source (worked for me).

#4 Before February 2015

Shesiressu

Should be closed here. Or banned.

#5 Before February 2015

Watashii

Shesiressu wrote:

Should be closed here. Or banned.

Why?

#6 Before February 2015

willard b

my antivirus is off and ive tryd downloading from other sorses but it dosent work :O but i ceep trying

Rurigok wrote:

Video Removed; It was completely off-topic here.

Last edited by Rurigok (Sep 8 2010 8:57:50 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

Flare

Um... 1 - Shane Dawson is a YouTube **** who makes fake thumbnail images and titles to get ad revenue off of the retards that come to his video, and
2 - Yeah, ban for even asking about WPE on this forum.

#8 Before February 2015

Watashii

Flare wrote:

Yeah, ban for even asking about WPE on this forum.

Still, why?

#9 Before February 2015

willard b

i hate people, what is it my user name, im kind and honest, not so loyal though, and so what if you dont like shane dawson thats youre opinion, i have a american citicens right to have my own openion and if you dont like it then so be it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral and why ban me. i dont plan to use it on bad things like that horable level that was out last month: "inappropriate content" that used picture injection. and im beta so that helps if you think im "just another newb looking for fun" im not so pleas explain why people "hate" me, and if you cant then stop being "rude" to me and enevidably other people also //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral so pleas explain

Last edited by willard b (Sep 8 2010 8:16:29 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

Alex

I didn't dislike you until that post, if it helps.

The reason flare's saying ban is because regardless of it's use with EE, wpe is/should be froun upon, because it is a hacking tool.

#11 Before February 2015

willard b

grain of salt

#12 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

Why are you even trying to hack such a good game?:/

#13 Before February 2015

musuki

Jojomanjo wrote:

Why are you even trying to hack such a good game?:/

To make it better.

#14 Before February 2015

SmileyPwnster

Hacking is for nublets, and if you're hacking:::

G G G            T T T T T        F F F F F            O O O
G            G                  T               F                        O              O
G                                 T               F F F                 O              O
G      G G G              T               F                        O              O
  G G G                    T               F                             O O O

M              M              A A A           H               H
M M   M M           A            A        H               H
M     M     M         A A A A A      H H H H H
M            M         A               A      H               H
M            M         A               A      H               H

I I I I I      N            N         T T T T T     E E E E              R R R
     I              N N        N                 T              E                       R            R      _______
     I              N     N     N                 T              E E E              R R     R         |                 |
     I              N        N N                 T              E                     R      R              |______|
I I I I I      N            N                 T              E E E E         R           R

N            N     E E E E      T T T T T
N N        N     E                        T
N     N     N     E E E               T
N        N N     E                       T
N            N     E E E E         T

!!!

#15 Before February 2015

musuki

Don't a lot of the well made rooms use WPE pro (and are designed/made with some other program)?

#16 Before February 2015

SmileyPwnster

Maybe animator, but that's not much. Also, no one uses anim anymore :'( Those rooms were fun.

#17 Before February 2015

willard b

willard b wrote:

i hate people, what is it my user name, im kind and honest, not so loyal though, and so what if you dont like shane dawson thats youre opinion, i have a american citicens right to have my own openion and if you dont like it then so be it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral and why ban me. i dont plan to use it on bad things like that horable level that was out last month: "inappropriate content" that used picture injection. and im beta so that helps if you think im "just another newb looking for fun" im not so pleas explain why people "hate" me, and if you cant then stop being "rude" to me and enevidably other people also //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral so pleas explain

exactly whatg to do //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral , but you still seasd to answer my question :O

#18 Before February 2015

willard b

willard b wrote:

my antivirus is off and ive tryd downloading from other sorses but it dosent work :O but i ceep trying

Rurigok wrote:

Video Removed; It was completely off-topic here.

so are you the only mod here or are you just folowing me to pi$$ me off

EDIT: I got banned for that one :/

Last edited by willard b (Mar 17 2011 5:05:26 pm)

willard b 1423622705338727

Board footer