Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

123zack4

Quadrant part 2

(the story is now in first person of John to tell everyone that thinks it is strange and if you want to make your own please put BY and no part unless i qive permission)

The trip was quiet and long. I just hoped the alien would not bring me to death himself. to a planet with nothing on it but plains of dust and leave me there to starve to death. The ideas ran through my mind and then in a flash i saw a floating station up ahead. "what is that" I asked the pilot
" A outpost. There is a couple of bars in it and we are running low on supplies" The pilot said
I started to think about it and then I didn't like the idea.
"But what if i can't eat any of the food there! It might kill me! i don't-"
"It will be OK and it will be just like earth..." The pilot went on but i didn't listen. After he said earth all the memories i remembered came back at me. Most of them where frightful and made each one I memorized made it   more like a nightmare than anything else.

When I came back from the daze we where docking at the station. I saw different things all around. Pub fights, police portals, large and small stores, and ships of many kinds from the corners of the universe. "well goodbye" the pilot said
"what?" I knew he was gonna leave me soon but he didn't even show a clue he was going to leave me here
" yes i said goodbye" the pilot said again
"But what will i do?"
"just do a pilot job and get a lot of money"
I was about to say something but The pilot shut the door and blasted off to somewhere in the universe. i knew i couldn't have trusted him. i went around and asked for jobs but no one would give me a job. Only one was open. One i didn't want. A bounty hunter job.

PART 3 SOON

123zack4 1423622837338595

Board footer