Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Dayimo

Good-bye FOREVER--Dayimo

You are just like my school! You hate me! Almost nobody gave me a good intro, and I've been only here for five days! GAME OVER! I'll never come back to these forums. I never liked this game! TOO LATE! I've already made my decision. Flare should be laughing RIGHT NOW!!! Thanks for 5 days of HORROR! Goodbye to one of your members!
I have never been like this EVER! Flare, you will NEVER regret this!

Flare wrote:

Leave, Dayimo. You're seriously **** me off right now,

^ I was a bad user anyway...

Your's so NOT truly,
                                                                                                           Dayimo //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

Flare

Re: Good-bye FOREVER--Dayimo

... I'm sorry. OK? I'm absolutely sorry. I didn't think you were going to rage-quit like this. But seriously, I don't understand why you were so competitive against me. I didn't enjoy that. If you ever get to read this.. just.. I don't have anything to say besides I'm sorry.

- Flare.

EDIT: Plus, you didn't quote my whole post. I said so and so that you quoted, and I said for you to try the Off-Topic section, where you can likely gain Post Count without me war-ing against you. I didn't want to fight anyways. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Last edited by Flare (Oct 13 2010 7:53:05 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

Flare

Also, I have to admit, I was a bit harsh on you in a lot of the threads... please forgive me, I don't like having things like this on my mind, guilt is a cruel punishment..

#4 Before February 2015

Cola1

Poor Dayimo (X_X)

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#5 Before February 2015

Alex

I think if someone is gonna be enough of a tool to leave because one person was rude to them, then they should.

God damn! Learn to deal with rude people, everyone in real life is an ****, don't expect there to be exception, ugh.

#6 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

But I have a hammer. Don't be rude.

#7 Before February 2015

InconspicuousBarrel

Dayimo, not to be rude (and thus banhammered by Cyc's banhammer), but this post is really trollbait.

I learned to deal with trolls through various methods, usually including some sort of malicious revenge plan that usually worked, but if you are trolled, don't troll back. Or troll back but do it by being really clever and turning the trolls' arguments against them.

#8 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

lul.

umad.jpg?1273980563

Welcome to the interwebs.

Last edited by Zoey2070 (Oct 15 2010 9:18:45 am)

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#9 Before February 2015

Flare

.. well, that's great, I have a warning, because obviously my two posts on this thread meant nothing. Dayimo didn't even quote my whole post. -_-

So, uh, yeah, thanks to alex, InconspicuousBarrel, and Zoey2070.

Post Note: Oh, so ZOEY can post a picture like that and just 'lul, Welcome to the interwebs.' on this thread, but on that one Nazi thread, I posted 'Lol. (trollface.jpg here) Welcome to the internet.' and my post was removed! Come on! That's just not fair!

#10 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Topic closed, pointless thread and, as Mr. Barrel said, trollbait.

Dayimo 1423622892338540

Board footer