Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Kaichi

Bored Of Mario

I'm Getting Sick Of Seeing Mario at The Top Of The List All The Time! I Wish I Could See A Different Theme For Once,Even If Its Like Mario Levels,At Least its A Different Design.

#2 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: Bored Of Mario

Other choices that designers should do should be Sonic, Mega Man, Rayman, etc... Lots to choose from.

#3 Before February 2015

Flare

Eh, a lot of people were directed to EE from a video by a YouTube user who does Mario videos. I was one of them.

#4 Before February 2015

FistDaCuffz

I agree, mario style games are kinda old now :/

#5 Before February 2015

Flare

Also theres the fact that most of the EE Blocks are based off of Mario Blocks and if Chris adds Coin Blocks we're all screwed.

#6 Before February 2015

Zap

Flare wrote:

Also theres the fact that most of the EE Blocks are based off of Mario Blocks and if Chris adds Coin Blocks we're all screwed.

I lol'd too hard at this.

ON-TOPIC (OFF-topic forum lulz): Creativity is hard when Mario levels are easy.

#7 Before February 2015

Flare

I'm speaking the truth.

#8 Before February 2015

Advancé

Why don't we make a new design. So new style, new challenges and new art.

#9 Before February 2015

Flare

[see: 'Trees and Clouds']

There, an example of originality. People need to make their OWN concept for once instead of ripping off one of Nintendo's concepts.

#10 Before February 2015

Zeal

Flare who are you calling a rip off on a game?

some ex crew maps have been based on stuff
for example
The fall of zeal = Chrono trigger
Tower of babel was based off of something.

#11 Before February 2015

Advancé

I know what you mean Flare. Instead of using ideas that other people have created make your own ideas. It is really unoriginal when you go in to a world and its filled with Sonic, Mario and other game characters.

#12 Before February 2015

Flare

Zeal, the EX Crew's map was original in the way that they were one of the first to use Chrono Trigger in an EE Level. Many people have used Mario, Sonic, etcetera..

#13 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

Basically, as what Flare had said, The EX Crew was the first to use Chrono Trigger in an EE Level.
And as what Kaichi said, Ive seen many Mario Levels

Kaichi 1423623212338220

Board footer