Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Flare

Down Rep Trolls - Non-Gravedig

Yeah. Making an entirely new topic since Alex has something against digging up old threads.

If I'm not allowed to make two threads about the same topic, just tell me and I'll delete this thread and merge this post with my old thread.

It has come to my attention since... I have joined, pretty much the whole forum hates me. I understand that. It also has come to my attention since... I realized people hated me, that people give me negative reputations because they hate me. I also understand that. I acknowledge that I'm an idiot. Of course, there are certain people that like to give negative reputations for the fun of it. I've been negative-reputation'd to oblivion by a certain member on the forums for just ONE POST. I was really glad when this member got banned, but according to Alex, his ban expired. That sucks.

Most of you know Trololo, I'm sure. He was a previous down-reputation troll. The account was created solely for giving negative reputations. Yeah. He was dealt with and all of his -reputations were removed. Of course, now there are accounts that AREN'T created solely for giving negative reputations. They post... sometimes, but, more or less, they give reputations more than they actually post.

I'd just like to know two things:

One - Why in the living hell isn't giving useless reputations against the rules?

Two - Why hasn't any moderator/administrator taken actions on these idiots?

Thanks for taking your time to read this, if you even did read this.

PS - To the aforementioned negative reputation giver, I'll just say this; I'll make references to the Wizard of Oz all I want.

#2 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Re: Down Rep Trolls - Non-Gravedig

It's very true, even if it hasnt happened to me. :/

#3 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

Kinda happened to me. trololo down rep'ed me too.

#4 Before February 2015

Flare

Trololo was the point of my OLD 'Down Rep Trolls' thread. It's on Page Two of Off Topic. If I posted in it again, Alex might have considered it gravedigging, and he would close it down.

There are new ones out right now.

@Xpo: Well, if you don't really understand, try looking in my reputation. Look at any reputations for 'A "Random Spam" Section' or something along those lines. See how many down reputations I have for that ONE POST about the meeeelllltiiiiinnng... I'm meeellltiiinnngg... the reference to The Wizard of Oz.

Last edited by Flare (Nov 19 2010 8:44:49 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Zeal

It's just pixel points..:rolleyes:

#6 Before February 2015

Xpo20

I DO understand, it's just that it didnt happen to me.

#7 Before February 2015

Alex

Gravedigging with something new is okay, that being said, I'll just let this topic stay up because of the content it's amassed so far.

The reason it's not against the rules/deleted is because of however pointless rep is, it shows what the forum thinks about you. If one person cares that much to down rep you however many times, then you must've done something to make them want to do that, which reflects in your reputation.
You can always turn your rep off, if you want. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#8 Before February 2015

InconspicuousBarrel

Besides, if you do get trolled some people (people who randomly browse users' reputation) will notice and un-troll your rep.

#9 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

Pretty much the whole forum hates me now and keep giving me negative reps for stupid reasons.
Besides, I got rep'd by a troll. And I just hate when people get trolled and they keep getting - reps beacuse of that... I would say that the mod/admins should stop trolls from - repping

#10 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Ahh Flare, I lub you. <3

#11 Before February 2015

Flare

Zeal wrote:

It's just pixel points..:rolleyes:

You're the one that's been doing most of it, Zeal. Seriously, what kind of reason is "g"?

#12 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

^ agreed and im really ( really ) getting angry at watashii cause come on " oh dear " oh dear for what? i didint do anything wrong?

but yes the wizard of oz i thought was awsome so i gave you +1

and also your the ( kinda ) most popular person on the forum, everyone knows you and people are gonna hate cause ... people are wierd

and come on talking about " turds " thats kinda gross you should know your gona get -1 for that

#13 Before February 2015

Avalkiz

I got -rep from somebody for "pointing out bad spelling/grammar" //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Flare 1423623251338181

Board footer