Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

RayDof

has anyone noticed

The weird changes in the weather around their home. See I live in texas, one of the hottest places in texas too. And even around winter season, its normally about 70-100 outside, but this winter.. geez. Its down to the 20s I didnt move here for no reason, I'm used to the heat and can work in it quite well, but the cold just messes with the pins in my leg and arm. (Pins I got due to being well... shot - long story, short story is a disgruntled ex-employee) Anyways I have family in Arizona as well and they even said its been getting cold there during the day which is not normal at all.

#2 Before February 2015

RayDof

Re: has anyone noticed

chatunlocker wrote:

nobody gives a ****
I personally deleted this since the link was in the quote.

Thats ok because you just given me evidence of your crimes, see when the admins close a topic here. They dont stop people from viewing it and because I sure your in the USA I'm sure the FBI would be happy to know how your exposing kids to Adult inappropriate content. Oh and btw even if they delete your post I have vids of it and pictures I'm sending to them, and also another thing because even if your not in the usa the FBI is going to track you down, and file charges on you in your country. Have a nice wounderful day. I've had enough. I'm sure the Admins are sick of you just like everyone else here.

Last edited by RayDof (Jan 2 2011 6:12:00 am)

#3 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Do you have to tell him your whole plot? We all know what happens when a villain tells the hero their plot. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Chewy (Jan 2 2011 5:02:04 am)

#4 Before February 2015

RayDof

Chewy wrote:

Do you have to tell him your whole plot? We all know what happens when a villain tells the hero their plot. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

lol its a done deal buddy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I sent that off a long time ago I'm just giving him a heads up, you know they say in the USA when you go to prison for this kind of crime the guards tell the other inmates, and when that happens we can all guess what happens to that person doesn't need to be said. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

If what he did is legal in his country, than the FBI has no right to prosecute him for what he did. Unless he was doing it in the US. Perhaps the legal age for inappropriate content in somehwereville is 10. What he was doing could've been perfectly legal.

Although I doubt it.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#6 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Oh, come on you yellowbelly. Here in the cold, harsh Sweden it is -28 celsius.

Yes, polar bears roams the streets over here and we ride on reindeers.

#7 Before February 2015

Sea Shock

Where I live it's like Absolute Zero.

#8 Before February 2015

karim

it is the opposite where i live //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

the weather is becoming hotter, we are in the middle of the winter season and it only rained for about a week

#9 Before February 2015

RayDof

TheGreenTroll wrote:

Oh, come on you yellowbelly. Here in the cold, harsh Sweden it is -28 celsius.

Yes, polar bears roams the streets over here and we ride on reindeers.

Yes do you have pins in your limbs though? Such as your arm or leg, you know how it feels when you stick your tongue to a frozen pole when its that cold? How your tongue is just stuck there? With metal pins aka metal rods in my left arm and my left leg, it makes it extremely hard to walk lol

"JadElClemens" Actually its very much possible to file charges for exposing children to adult inappropriate content over seas even if you live in another country. And no theres no place on this earth that allows such acts towards anyone below the age 15, I believe theres only one country I know of though forget its name cuz I have a friend there, who says you can be 21 and date a 15 there however you can't touch. But when theres kids playing on this game that are from ages 5-10 doesn't matter. No country wants the "political" view of them letting a predator go just because its over seas.

Last edited by RayDof (Jan 2 2011 5:01:00 pm)

RayDof 1423623789337643

Board footer