Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

ElJaso

Re: BitCoins - Help me out

WTBAF

#27 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

...what is that?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#28 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

coolio wrote:
ElJaso wrote:

coolio, who doesnt want more money? srsly...

Well, of course I want money, but I would prefer to get it ON MY OWN...

Well, that's your way of doing things. You get it on your own, and ElJaso here'll get his money faster because some people decided to help him.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#29 Before February 2015

Chimi

JadElClemens wrote:

I'm not sure you guys understand how this works, exactly. This cannot be done for gems. The way bitcoins are 'made' is by solving a big, pointless math equation. It requires your graphics card to do this. Generally, these things force your graphics card to solve loads of smaller, pointless equations to generate bitcoins, because that's what graphics cards do: solve many equations very fast. This cannot work for gems, because they're simply assigned an amount. Bitcoins actually have something to back them up, much like the USD did once with gold: The amount of energy it required to make them.

So am I correct in thinking that it's pointless to multitab this?

ElJaso 1423636428325004

Board footer