Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Re: The Official "Your Day" Thread

^What a camper Chewy, lol.

Today, my lacrosse team played a team from California. We beat them 7-1, but I scored no goals //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I got home, really tired, and I was going to have a quick nap, but a friend called and invited me to a movie in Calgary(Oh no, I've given away where I live!), so I went with him.

We came back and I came home and now I'm not sleeping for some reason, so I'm on here.

#52 Before February 2015

Wocco

today, I went paintballing, it was a lot of fun!
I will upload the video tonight //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#53 Before February 2015

Echo!

Well I stayed in all day While in rained play with my dog.. painted my room..

Now I'm gonna get high and go to sleep and wake up with a hang over :3

#54 Before February 2015

MadReaper

Well I woke up at 6:15, got to swim practice, got home, played pc, got to practice again, got home again, played pc again, and now I'm going to sleep!
Tomorrow will be just like this. Same with Thursday and Friday, on Wednesday, I only have practice in the afternoon, Saturday only in the morning, Sunday I have no practice.
Yes, I'm very sporty.

#55 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

:O Chewy doubble   posted

Anyway my Day was great just   got Knight smiley and now 480/500 on Angel smiley.

#56 Before February 2015

MadReaper

Damn, I hate mini-mods who don't even mini-mod correct, you are allowed to double post if you are adding new content!

#57 Before February 2015

Chimi

I went to Walmart and got a frappuccino, a colorful Sharpie 12 pack, a notepad, pencils, and gum.

#58 Before February 2015

Echo!

I been depressed and tired and sulking all day.Have not really done alot, stayed in most of the day,went to brothers place for a cup of tea,and that's about it.. A normal day for me ^-^

#59 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Chewy 1423637254324178

Board footer