Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Rhythm

Re: Help.

Fffffuuuuu guys.

#52 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

Ahh, the good old days, when I had this test of memorizing 50 prepositions and writing them on a piece of paper, and my parents were making me study them then do a pre-test of it to see how many I could get.

Yes, I cheated, and I didn't study, I was playing DS when I was supposed to be doing that, and my father got very angry at me. But the prob went away the next day, when I got all 50 words on the test.
For now, don't tell them, and if you're lucky, time will go by, and by the time they know about it, if they will know about it, it would be so long after that they'll just think they don't remember.

And besides, your teacher I'm sure has waaaayy too many kids to remember about at once, I'm sure she hardly remembers.

Though, if you do tell them immediately, then they will be angry at you, but you just have to find a way to prove to them that you're not like that anymore, and that you don't think you'll ever do it again.

Well, do you know what you're real punishment is? Having to go through all this. Being paranoid.   Being so afraid, you can't take it. That, sir, is your punishment. Tell your parents about your punishment, and they might forgive you.. Because you've learned your lesson.

Or other than that, you can just hope your parents will think it's their fault because they're the ones that are raising you.

#53 Before February 2015

Nooby92

You do the crime you do the time.:P

Last edited by Nooby92 (Jul 19 2011 8:52:09 am)

#54 Before February 2015

Rhythm

MaxDG/MXIII wrote:

Ahh, the good old days, when I had this test of memorizing 50 prepositions and writing them on a piece of paper, and my parents were making me study them then do a pre-test of it to see how many I could get.

Yes, I cheated, and I didn't study, I was playing DS when I was supposed to be doing that, and my father got very angry at me. But the prob went away the next day, when I got all 50 words on the test.
For now, don't tell them, and if you're lucky, time will go by, and by the time they know about it, if they will know about it, it would be so long after that they'll just think they don't remember.

And besides, your teacher I'm sure has waaaayy too many kids to remember about at once, I'm sure she hardly remembers.

Though, if you do tell them immediately, then they will be angry at you, but you just have to find a way to prove to them that you're not like that anymore, and that you don't think you'll ever do it again.

Well, do you know what you're real punishment is? Having to go through all this. Being paranoid.   Being so afraid, you can't take it. That, sir, is your punishment. Tell your parents about your punishment, and they might forgive you.. Because you've learned your lesson.

Or other than that, you can just hope your parents will think it's their fault because they're the ones that are raising you.

It's mostly because of EE i didn't study, which is why i'm thinking I should quit.

#55 Before February 2015

DryKirby

I don't even go on EE anymore, and I'm thinking of giving away my account.

if a girl does not have yuri then she is lost

but that same girl can be lost in the yuri

#56 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

It's just guilt giving you paranoia. Just walk normally in Church or if you see her don't make any eye contact. She might have forgotten too, I think she would care less anymore if you cheated like month's before. One time my mom fell asleep and this weird guy came over to clean out our gutters without telling us, and he asked for payment. I didn't know what to do so I gave him MY MOM'S CREDIT CARD and told him to go pull out money and bring it back.

You should know what happened after that.
I freaked out because I didn't want to tell her so I basically blamed it on her that she gave it to him and she probably didn't remember.
I still freak out to this day, but there's no way she'll figure it out. But she sometimes brings it up and I get a little nervous.

Last edited by Shy Guy (Jul 19 2011 10:31:40 am)

#57 Before February 2015

Rhythm

derp

#58 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Rhythm. That happened to me. 1000 Times

And i got punished quite a few times.

Just come clean! My parents are strict too!

But its better 1 / 2 Weeks Grounded then getting like 6 Weeks grounded... Just come clean.

#59 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

How long would you be grounded?

#60 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Here's what I would say:
"Mom, Dad, I have something important to tell you--and please let me say everything I need to first.   ______ ago (insert when it happened), I cheated on a test.   I had the study guide right under my desk.   I didn't do it because I didn't study, I did it because I was afraid you would be disappointed in me if I got less than an A.   My teacher caught me and told me to tell you, but I didn't, because I was afraid of getting in trouble.   Now I've decided that coming clean is the right thing to do."   With that, you'll most likely get little to no punishment.   And I'm in high school so I've had experience with these types of things.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#61 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

Actually, just say "I Cheated on a test, derpdy durr, take me to jail".

jk.

But let us know what you do when you do it.

Rhythm 1423637315324117

Board footer