Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

Re: Help.

not telling them = they think you're an idiot and will probably end up in jail later in life. This will affect their feelings of you as well as how your life really does end up.

telling them = they could feel bad for you, might be disappointed in you, etc, but it won't affect your life in any way at all.

But don't forget that street adoption idea.

#27 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

All lies are eventually discovered. It doesn't matter how long you will try to keep it a secret from them, but eventually they will discover it, and then they will not only punish you for cheating, but also for not telling the truth (i.e. not telling them that you cheated).

Hence, if you just tell them yourself, you might only get punished for cheating.

#28 Before February 2015

Oturan

Grounded
No computer
No cellphone
No videogames
No dessert
Showering/Taking a bath
Scolding
No tv
No candy or anything sweet

#29 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

Oturan wrote:

Showering/Taking a bath

You are joking right? So you never take baths?

#30 Before February 2015

Oturan

Im not joking :/ I do it once a month, and sometimes I mangages to skip one

Last edited by Oturan (Jul 18 2011 8:37:06 pm)

#31 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

Oturan wrote:

Im not joking :/ I do it once a month, and sometimes I mangages to skip one

Wow, how many different fungi are on your foot now?

#32 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Whoa. Whoa whoa whoa. WHOA. 10 points off for cheating? Are you kidding me? If I cheated I'd get a 0.

EDIT: And a detention.

Last edited by Supadorf24 (Jul 18 2011 8:41:59 pm)

#33 Before February 2015

Rhythm

xXExpress0Xx wrote:

All lies are eventually discovered. It doesn't matter how long you will try to keep it a secret from them, but eventually they will discover it, and then they will not only punish you for cheating, but also for not telling the truth (i.e. not telling them that you cheated).

Hence, if you just tell them yourself, you might only get punished for cheating.

Not ALL lies are discovered.

Did you do your homework?

Yes!

Okay //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

(mwahahaha he fell for it)

#34 Before February 2015

Oturan

You dont need to shower to avoid that, but were walking way out of the path of ontopicness.

Great : D the more You lie the more adapt You get at it and then no one will see through Your lies.

Last edited by Oturan (Jul 18 2011 8:44:22 pm)

#35 Before February 2015

Rhythm

Supadorf24 wrote:

Whoa. Whoa whoa whoa. WHOA. 10 points off for cheating? Are you kidding me? If I cheated I'd get a 0.

Im coming out of grade school.

Which means im going to 7th next year.

#36 Before February 2015

Chimi

Rhythm wrote:

If you're a straight A student, and you cheated on a test, would you tell your parents?

I am and I have. I was grounded for like 24 hours. Not bad, since I didn't have any plans anyways.

#37 Before February 2015

Oturan

When we get caught cheating, nothing much happens, usually we never get any punishment, bu I havent cheated in a long time //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#38 Before February 2015

Rhythm

Maybe the reason she wanted me to tell my parents is so i can learn from my mistakes. And i have. So whats the problem?

#39 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

Rhythm wrote:
xXExpress0Xx wrote:

Not ALL lies are discovered.

Did you do your homework?

Yes!

Okay //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

(mwahahaha he fell for it)

Teacher: Did you do your homework?

You: Yes.

Teacher: Show me.

You: Ugh, I didn't.

Teacher: I will have to contact your parents!

What are you gonna say now Rhytm?

#40 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Rhythm wrote:
Supadorf24 wrote:

Im coming out of grade school.

Which means im going to 7th next year.

Meh, I guess that explains.

#41 Before February 2015

Rhythm

Slant face is approved in this comment.

:/

#42 Before February 2015

Oturan

But I think You should tell them, since it's better that it's coming from You than someone else, and it's always best to be honest in situations like this. + since Youre only in the seventh it shouldn't be that dangerous.

#43 Before February 2015

Rhythm

Meep.

#44 Before February 2015

Oturan

Oh and by the was I was joking about the bath thing.

#45 Before February 2015

simonbob13

Never cheated before, well, gotten caught, anyway, but I wouldn't tell them. I mean, what are the odds that your teacher even remembers, and if she does, does she care? I mean, of course, if you go to the same church as her, your religion could seriously affect it, but assuming it doesn't, I don't think anything bad will happen. Trust me, you're being paranoid. I ONLY get in trouble for stuff like that when I'm being all paranoid and freaking out, so just don't sweat it.

#46 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

If I were your parents I'd get mad if you cheated on 5 tests and made it a habit. 1 test shouldn't define someone's character, and if that's what your parents judge you on...

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#47 Before February 2015

Rhythm

Thank you, last two posters.

Though I still feel a bit guilty for not telling them.

But really, this was what I was looking for.

Repping you both now.

Last edited by Rhythm (Jul 18 2011 9:29:19 pm)

#48 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

alright ryan. It is best for you to tell them before she does. Because

1. 100% worse if she tells your parents
2. They Will not trust you as much anymore.

BTW Just give DK or zoidy the crew while your gone if you get grounded for a really long time.

#49 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

Taking the punishment is the way to go. Dont try to stop. Tell them.

#50 Before February 2015

Sythe5665

TELL THEM! act all innocent and say that ur sorry and you will never do it again and your parents might give you a one or two day grounding but then you will never have to worry about it anymore! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Rhythm 1423637315324117

Board footer