Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 Before February 2015

tailschao

Re: what is the most paranormal expeirience you had?

Ok, make a new segment where people argue and fight. Dear book that is not a diary,I should of regreted this topic //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile .
p.s; I almost said dairy, not diary. :rolleyes:

#77 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

tailschao wrote:

Ok, make a new segment where people argue and fight. Dear book that is not a diary,I should of regreted this topic //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile .
p.s; I almost said dairy, not diary. :rolleyes:

HE STARTED IT I SWEAR I SWEAR I SWEAR.

now that I'm done speaking like a 4 year old in this post, I'd like you all to hear my ghost story:
(YES, I'VE HAD A PARANORMAL EXPERIENCE. EVERYONE HAS.)

Once, there was a ghost next to me. I didn't see it, though.

That's it. That's my story. I'd like to change my mind, I thought that there can't be this many people with paranormal experiences, because EVERYONE HAS. It's just you all haven't noticed the ghost/alien/somethingparanormal.

#78 Before February 2015

tailschao

umm...? lol??

#79 Before February 2015

Silverheart

MaxDG/MXIII wrote:
Silverheart wrote:
ThuggishPrune wrote:

DUDE. STOP. Im sick and tired of you saying stupid things. Hell Your the one trying to get the attention.

What he said. *invisible +rep since my rep is off*

MaxDG/MXIII wrote:

o rly?

I never would have noticed that. what a startling revelation.

Also, you mean "You're".
What I'm trying to say, is youse guise are saying things are paranormal experiences, when there's a possibility it's NOT paranormal at all. If I'm given proof, I'll believe someone. Maybe footage of the situation, or a picture.

Youse? Guise? yeah, and you should be correcting him for sure.

you realize I did that on purpose, those forms of those words are like memes, and by the way, you're not the one to correct someone's grammar, I'm the grammar nazi.

Also, what If that was a grammatical error I made by accident, and didn't know it was incorrect? I could've been foreign for all you know. It's rude to say things like that to a foreign person with bad english.
besides, "guise" is a word. Of course that doesn't matter if I used it in a different way.

Why are you the grammar nazi? i need proof. maybe a video or picture would be enough.

anyway, what if thuggishprune made the error by accident and didn't know it was incorrect? he could be foreign. what if he did it on purpose?

#80 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

Silverheart wrote:
MaxDG/MXIII wrote:
Silverheart wrote:
ThuggishPrune wrote:

DUDE. STOP. Im sick and tired of you saying stupid things. Hell Your the one trying to get the attention.

What he said. *invisible +rep since my rep is off*

Youse? Guise? yeah, and you should be correcting him for sure.

you realize I did that on purpose, those forms of those words are like memes, and by the way, you're not the one to correct someone's grammar, I'm the grammar nazi.

Also, what If that was a grammatical error I made by accident, and didn't know it was incorrect? I could've been foreign for all you know. It's rude to say things like that to a foreign person with bad english.
besides, "guise" is a word. Of course that doesn't matter if I used it in a different way.

Why are you the grammar nazi? i need proof. maybe a video or picture would be enough.

anyway, what if thuggishprune made the error by accident and didn't know it was incorrect? he could be foreign. what if he did it on purpose?

xD.

You sir, just beat me at the arguement. you have, you could say, trolled the troll.

#81 Before February 2015

Silverheart

MaxDG/MXIII wrote:
Silverheart wrote:
MaxDG/MXIII wrote:

xD.

You sir, just beat me at the arguement. you have, you could say, trolled the troll.

*goes to add that i am a girl in my siggy*

#82 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

Silverheart wrote:
MaxDG/MXIII wrote:
Silverheart wrote:

xD.

*goes to add that i am a girl in my siggy*

XDagain.

I realized you were a girl, knew that, I just enjoy calling people "Sir".

#83 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Listening to and watching the "Lavender Town Missing Frequencies" video past midnight with earbuds on and the lights off. Swore to God I heard footsteps, ripped out my earbuds, and had a weird convulsion for about half a second.

If you don't know about Missing Frequencies or Lavender Town Syndrome, I encourage you to look it up. I'm pretty sure it's all fake, but who knows for sure?

#84 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

Supadorf24 wrote:

Listening to and watching the "Lavender Town Missing Frequencies" video past midnight with earbuds on and the lights off. Swore to God I heard footsteps, ripped out my earbuds, and had a weird convulsion for about half a second.

If you don't know about Missing Frequencies or Lavender Town Syndrome, I encourage you to look it up. I'm pretty sure it's all fake, but who knows for sure?

Seen it. it's just some creepypasta.

#85 Before February 2015

tailschao

yay! The fighting is over //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile , And with some funny moments too. Well, NVM

#86 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

MaxDG/MXIII wrote:
ThuggishPrune wrote:
MaxDG/MXIII wrote:

Lol.

Your mom is really good at freaking you out by moving it to the back in the middle of the night.

o rly?

Also, you mean "You're".
What I'm trying to say, is youse guise are saying things are paranormal experiences, when there's a possibility it's NOT paranormal at all. If I'm given proof, I'll believe someone. Maybe footage of the situation, or a picture.

We actually videotaped it one night.   It slid up to the front around 2 am.   And it was on an actual tape, so no editing was possible.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#87 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:
MaxDG/MXIII wrote:
ThuggishPrune wrote:

o rly?

Also, you mean "You're".

We actually videotaped it one night.   It slid up to the front around 2 am.   And it was on an actual tape, so no editing was possible.

I'd love to see the footage! I never believe a thing if it's just text, but real footage always excites me.

#88 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

IDK where it is, I haven't seen it in four years.   But I am one hundred percent sure that it does, or did, exist.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#89 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

IDK where it is, I haven't seen it in four years.   But I am one hundred percent sure that it does, or did, exist.

Not that I doubt you about it.

You see, it's a complicated thing for people to understand, but I can tell 100% that this is a true statement.

#90 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

cant-tell-if-sincere-or-just-being-sarcastic-thumb.jpg

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#91 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

Maybe it is a mutated snail.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdluh46pcK4Ph4eWRQ4EtUmtQFf4l6ABhX8DDO8zYc-A4EONuX
Reply to "Troll.me"

#92 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

I'm never a sarcastic person. I swear.

#93 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Good.   I like sarcasm, but seriousness is good too.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#94 Before February 2015

Rurigok

GamingGuy, that is a warning for spam.   Keep it on-topic.

#95 Before February 2015

Sythe5665

well... i dont really believe i ghosts... but when i was a little kid, i would always felt something tapping on my back... i dont rly know what it was...

Last edited by Sythe5665 (Jul 27 2011 1:31:39 pm)

#96 Before February 2015

tailschao

yay!! A mod on my post, but unluckily, that person was banned(or something.). Now! Back on topic (oh wait, it is off-topic //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue). So, Now I am looking for more evidentual proof, but, I hav'nt found anything to "record" or "tape" it. But, I have found some shows that I am taking intrest into; paranormal kids; where certain kids (7-18) have the ability to speak to spirits, or see spirits. The reason they find these kids are because they are afraid,so these people help those kids conquer these kids fears. Some of these kids have kinetic abilities, and can see things like mysteries or murder mysteries, and halp fing the missing people/person. Accually, I forget the others //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue You should look for some videos for some, well, I have a point coming in somewhere... So yeah.

Last edited by tailschao (Jul 27 2011 8:07:52 pm)

#97 Before February 2015

Echo!

I really think this idea should be looked into more,it's a awesome idea...

also the keys have some issuse as it is (Keyspamer)

I really think this should be in game, once we thnik how to solve so of the issus..

as I said in a prevoius post,once the block has reached it limmit,it should keep the gate/door open for 10 seconds,or somthing..

#98 Before February 2015

dominator3000

I saw a girl walk through my closet door

#99 Before February 2015

tailschao

hmm...... Ok, and P.S; If you ever had a paranormal expierience, if you can, PLEASE record it.

#100 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

MaxDG/MXIII wrote:

everybody is being an idiot making up these stories. HOW LIKELY IS IT THAT EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF THIS FORUM HAS HAD PARANORMAL EXPERIENCES.

I totally made up my story.

tailschao 1423638421323011

Board footer