Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Re: The top 10 levels are up! Vote for your favourite on the blog now!

Shy Guy wrote:

Yes! Mine made it! Time to vote! Good Luck everyone! I like exclamation points!

i know! i was slowly looking through then MG then me " YES! " butterfly's :3

Wooted by: (2)

#27 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

How could the top 10 maps be chosen and the one that we made wasnt picked? It's so not fair! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#28 Before February 2015

BEE

Blackboy1323 wrote:

How could the top 10 maps be chosen and the one that we made wasnt picked? It's so not fair! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

Well the thought process that went behind it was "If there are 100 submitted levels that is way too many for people to play and vote for (and people will probably vote for their own anyways) so the Admin narrowed down the choices to what they thought were the top ten so we as a community can play then reasonably vote."

I'm sorry if yours wasn't picked as one of the top ten, but I'm sure it was lovely and hopefully there will be other contests //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#29 Before February 2015

Leifytwig123

Phooey, I didn't make it! All well. By the way, could you release a list of everyone? I really want to know what place I got!! Thx //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#30 Before February 2015

Alex

^
We didn't do it like that, essentially we picked levels we really liked and worked that down to what we agreed were the best ten.

#31 Before February 2015

Tree

New Year New Concept deserves to win the contest for sure.

#32 Before February 2015

Areus

aww   ours didnt win :'(

#33 Before February 2015

Rhythm

Go MG Crew, go!

#34 Before February 2015

MIHB

Blackboy1323 wrote:

Your map had nothing in it.

#35 Before February 2015

Xpo20

TREE wrote:

New Year New Concept deserves to win the contest for sure.

I dont think so.

#36 Before February 2015

BEE

johan wrote:

I wish that the white curch level would have made it to the top 10 levels //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Yes actually Im surprised that one didnt make the cut, perhaps there was a flaw in the gameplay, I didnt have time to play it through

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#37 Before February 2015

Robin

My level was pretty bad. XD
But yes, it would be great to see a list of all people who entered a level and in order of which ones you liked best. Pls tell me what you don't like about it so I can make better worlds later.

#38 Before February 2015

Areus

^_^ wrote:

But yes, it would be great to see a list of all people who entered a level and in order of which ones you liked best. Pls tell me what you don't like about it so I can make better worlds later.

there is at http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=2138

#39 Before February 2015

Robin

Areus wrote:
^_^ wrote:

there is at http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=2138

I mean in order of how much the mods and admins liked the world, not in order of when we signed up.
I was 54 in that list.

#40 Before February 2015

MIHB

Once the voting is over, I will probably answer any questions people have about why I liked/didn't like their level.

#41 Before February 2015

Robin

MIHB wrote:

Once the voting is over, I will probably answer any questions people have about why I liked/didn't like their level.

Ok, thanks!
I just want to make better levels in the future....
My levels aren't really good....
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#42 Before February 2015

Areus

i wanna know why we cant see how many people voted for what world AFTER we already voted

#43 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Areus wrote:

i wanna know why we cant see how many people voted for what world AFTER we already voted

It's a surprise...

#44 Before February 2015

Areus

i dont wanna surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!     lol
i like to see where the votes are

#45 Before February 2015

Rhythm

It would ruin the fun if we would know who is taking the lead and who is losing.

Calm down and be patient now.

---

When will voting end?

Last edited by Rhythm (Jan 6 2011 7:42:53 pm)

#46 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

The judges that picked the ten rooms appear to like levels where you don't always know where to go next. Personally, I prefer to know where to go next, mostly because I usually try to collect all coins.

3. Team Xile; The 2011 Year Old Tree: Average minimap, basic/easy route, not always clear where to go next.
8. EMBUR; Reversible New Year: Impressive minimap, basic/easy route (except for some blue coins).
12. Lx Crew; New year New concept: Average minimap, no fun/insane route (I stopped playing).
22. MG Crew; MG Crew New Years: Nice minimap, the "easy" route is easy, the "hard" route is easy until the crown (the section after it is annoying, and why continue when you have the crown).
23. EECHAT; Visions of Red: Short and very easy route, average minimap and the drawings are not really connected to each other.
31. Fireworks Galaxy; New Year Galaxy: Most of the minimap is not really new year related and average, plus the drawings aren't really connected to each other, the 'route' is not interesting and too easy (not even counting getting the crown in three seconds).
32. Who the F is Starblinky; The Clock Strikes 12: My personal favorite and the room I voted for. Its minimap is good, the route is challenging (but a bit too difficult in the Western tree section).
33. BA Team; BA Team RIP 2010: I'm not impressed by the minimap and the route is too easy.
88. The Adams; 2011 calender: Unimpressive minimap, too many coins to waste time getting them all, route basically just a bunch of minigames with too many repetitive ninja-jumps.
100. Team Blabla; YOUR NEW YEAR: Average minimap, "work out" is difficult and not that enjoyable, both "winner party" and "get smarter" are original and fun to play, but over in no time.

BEE wrote:
johan wrote:

I wish that the white curch level would have made it to the top 10 levels //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Yes actually Im surprised that one didnt make the cut, perhaps there was a flaw in the gameplay, I didnt have time to play it through

Yes, I'm also surprised. (It's New Year Good Year by Pro Leaders.) Its minimap is average, but the route is very challenging (little bit annoying). It could've been added instead of for example room 23 or 31 or 88.

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

#47 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

As some people rant on our level, it doesn't end when you have the crown. I basically think of it as a win and a coin hunt at the same time. And trust me, there is a way back to the entrance. We've tested this level about 57 times.

#48 Before February 2015

NikK

We spent all the time since 31st December to now asking when was the voting going to start... Now I'm asking: When is the voting finishing? (I'm not saying I want it to finish now or soon, just asking)

#49 Before February 2015

mistahboi

I have to say: All of those were amazingly designed and had marvelous art. Although it's hard to choose, I have to say New Year New Concept because it is just really skillfully made. I love watching automatic stages where you get a little part in the stage. So my vote is on that.

#50 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

NikK wrote:

We spent all the time since 31st December to now asking when was the voting going to start... Now I'm asking: When is the voting finishing? (I'm not saying I want it to finish now or soon, just asking)

It really depends on where we decide to cap the total votes so no date is set right now. Don't expect it to last more than a couple of days though.

RPGMaster2000 14239544027030

Board footer