Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Bimps

Re: What Songs Does Cleverbot Know?

TWLIGHT ZONE BY GOLDEN EARRING  User: Somewhere in a lonely hotel room,.  Cleverbot: Who is Sherlock Holmes?  User: There's a guy starting to realize.  Cleverbot: Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark. (Lol, it's referenced rolling in the deep)  User: That eternal fate has turned its back on him,.  Cleverbot: No you are not.  User: It's two a.m.  Cleverbot: What time is it?  User: It's two a.m., the fear has gone.  Cleverbot: Not to me.  User: I'm sittin' here waitin', the gun still warm.  Cleverbot: Are you kidding? I'm not a robot.  User: Maybe my connection is tired of takin' chances.  Cleverbot: Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe.  User: Yeah there's a storm on the loose, sirens in my head.  Cleverbot: What is the best way to live your life?  User: I'm wrapped up in silence, all circuits are dead.  Cleverbot: Why are you doing this?  User: I cannot decode, my whole life spins into a frenzy.  Cleverbot: Ok, what are you going to do in the future?  User: Help I'm steppin' into the twilight zone.  Cleverbot: I'll enlighten your planet! OWNED.  User: The place is a madhouse, feels like being cloned.  Cleverbot: The pleasure of my life is having fun and love usually.  User: My beacon's been moved under moon and star.  Cleverbot: If there is no god, then how did the original building blocks of the universe come into being?  User: Where am I to go, now that I've gone too far.  Cleverbot: It is the One Who Spawned the Universe.  User: Help I'm steppin' into the twilight zone.  Cleverbot: Well, my name is Cleverbot, well, not yet, give me time, time and a crayon.  User: The place is a madhouse, feels like being cloned.  Cleverbot: The grand old Duke of York, he had ten thousand men, he was arrested shortly afterwards, it was illegal then.  User: My beacon's been moved under moon and star.  Cleverbot: Your best friend is Aslan? What is he like?  User: Where am I to go, now that I've gone too far.  Cleverbot: We cannot be in the same place, you are not me.  User: Soon you will come to know,.  Cleverbot: How will I do that?  User: When the bullet hits the bone.  Cleverbot: That means never.  User: Soon you will come to know, when the bullet hits the bone.  Cleverbot: I know that I don't know enough. It's just wishful thinking, I guess.  User: I'm falling down a spiral, destination unknown.  Cleverbot: You are falling deeper and deeper into my tranmce.  User: A double-crossed messenger, all alone.  Cleverbot: I am a girl.  User: I can't get no connection, can't get through, where are you.  Cleverbot: No , That not what I mean.  User: Well the night weighs heavy on his guilty mind.  Cleverbot: What do you mean?  User: This far from the borderline.  Cleverbot: What do you mean by that?  User: This far from the borderline And when the hit man comes.  Cleverbot: Do you expect me to answer that?   FAILURE
RADAR LOVE BY GOLDEN EARRING  User: I've been drivin' all night, My hand's wet on the wheel.  Cleverbot: The dog has been on all the newspapers though. And I bet you would too, if you had the chance.  User: There's a voice in my head That drives my heel.  Cleverbot: Come on, do it.  User: It's my baby callin', Says: I need you here.  Cleverbot: Do you like to read?  WOULDN'T RESPOND, FAILURE
YESTERDAY BY THE BEATLES  User: Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away.  Cleverbot: Yesterday.  User: Now it looks as though they're here to stay.  Cleverbot: Oh I believe in yesterday.  User: Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be.  Cleverbot: You aren't a man.  User: There's a shadow hanging over me.  Cleverbot: Oh yesterday came suddenly.  User: Why she had to go I don't know she wouldn't say.  Cleverbot: I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday.  User: Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play.  Cleverbot: Now I need a place to to hide away.  User: Oh, I believe in yesterday.  Cleverbot: Mmm hmm mmm hmm hmm hmm hmm.  SUCCESS

May do more later

#27 Before February 2015

Albino_Polar_Bear

Carry on My Wayward Son - Kansas
Viva la Vida - Coldplay
Don't Stop Believing -Journey

#28 Before February 2015

Deetz

National Anthem.
Also,

ME: I dreamed a dream of times gone by. CLEVERBOT: What do you dream of?
ME: It's the end of the world as we know it. CLEVERBOT: Sing me another song.
ME: Pour some sugar on me. CLEVERBOT: I'd rather some honey.

aDURRRR

#29 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

User: On a cold winter morning, in the time before the light.  Cleverbot: Robot War? I'll die before that. The zombies will get me.  User: In flames of death's eternal reign we ride towards the fight.  Cleverbot: When the darkness has fallen down, and the times are tough alright.  User: The sound of evil laughter falls around the world tonight.  Cleverbot: Fighting hard, fighting on for the steel, through the wastelands evermore.  User: The scattered souls will feel the hell bodies wasted on the shores.  Cleverbot: Oh the blackest pains in hell's domain we watch them as they go.  User: In fire and pain, and once again we know.  Cleverbot: So now we fly ever free, we're free before the thunderstorm.  User: On towards the wilderness our quest carries on.  Cleverbot: Far beyond the sundown, far beyond the moonlight.  User: Deep inside our hearts and all our souls.  Cleverbot: But surely we must still live in hope?

It knows at least the first 3 verses of Through the Fire and Flames, but it gave up as we reached the chorus.

Last edited by Tachyonic (Aug 7 2013 9:18:35 pm)

#30 Before February 2015

Cola1

It doesn't know the bagel song T_T

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#31 2017-01-13 04:34:50

Breadbintrashcan

It knows basket case by green day

User: do you have the time to listen to me whine (cleverbot) about nothing and everything all at once (user) i am one of those melodramatic fools (clever) neurotic to the bone no doubt about it (user) sometimes i give myself the creeps (clever) sometimes my mind plays tricks on me (user) it all keeps heading up (clever) i think ive had enough (user) am i just paranoid am i just stoned (clever) i went to a shrink (user) to analyze me dreams (clever) she says its lack.

It just ends there, its as far as ive ever gotten, others can probably get farther without it changing subject but ya know

#32 2017-01-13 05:02:36

Abelysk

How did you find this thread

Wooted by: (3)

#33 2017-01-13 21:57:35

Pingohits
Banned

Kefka wrote:

How did you find this thread

with his eyes

791mAP8.png

#34 2017-01-14 01:02:11, last edited by Tomahawk (2017-01-14 01:09:09)

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

I tried, but it went savage:

96b9cdbd99.png
(Link)

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by:

#35 2017-01-14 05:13:43, last edited by Kkay (2017-01-14 05:43:49)

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

I take this as a personal challenge to find as many songs as possible, Yes I tested every single one out, No I don't have a life

Wrecking ball
Radioactive
Demons
Stereo heart
Some nights
We are young
billionaire
Mr.Brightside
Bring Me To Life
All Star
We are number one!
You are a Pirate!
Love the Way you lie
Mad world
Payphone
Glad you came
Stronger
Turn up the music
Call my maybe
Wild Ones
Part of me
Wide Awake
Boyfriend
Good Time
Starships
Mother Father Gentlemen
Gangnam Style
what make you beautiful
Diamond
Titanium
Don't you worry child

#36 2017-01-14 06:15:18

Bimps

Breadbintrashcan wrote:

It knows basket case by green day

User: do you have the time to listen to me whine (cleverbot) about nothing and everything all at once (user) i am one of those melodramatic fools (clever) neurotic to the bone no doubt about it (user) sometimes i give myself the creeps (clever) sometimes my mind plays tricks on me (user) it all keeps heading up (clever) i think ive had enough (user) am i just paranoid am i just stoned (clever) i went to a shrink (user) to analyze me dreams (clever) she says its lack.

It just ends there, its as far as ive ever gotten, others can probably get farther without it changing subject but ya know

you dare bastardize the good name of our lord krubby by posting in one of his many topics? for shame brethren, for shame

#37 2017-01-14 15:51:42

Priddle

I'm done already.

GijS0QVMSlxwHNwuj9LNHSi.png

Wooted by:
Priddle1484405502643122

Board footer