Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

haha

Can't drag blocks smoothly

Before I was able to drag blocks across smoothly, but recently it's always looking like this when I drag blocks:

http://a.imageshack.us/img835/7315/asdfsadf.jpg

It may be lag, but I don't think it is because it's never happened before. It's very annoying while creating levels. None of it is intentional; all of it is what really comes up. I used to be able to fill an entire row of blocks across the space, but now that is an almost impossible task to do quickly.

Is it just me or is anyone else suffering?

#2 Before February 2015

FistDaCuffz

Re: Can't drag blocks smoothly

No, it's me too. But, I am playing the beta so it might be you.

#3 Before February 2015

Shesiressu

Same thing happens to me. The smiley is too fast for the game. U have to fast-tap-moving ... and move faster.

#4 Before February 2015

o0pedro0

that happens to me.. but only if i create my OWN WORLD. if someone gives me the key i go 100% epic at that

some help please? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad:

#5 Before February 2015

Thomx

Yeah, this is bothering me a lot too. Might be some stress on the servers or something because of new features in the beta? Blah.

#6 Before February 2015

Chris
Banned

I'll look into it.

#7 Before February 2015

Tannn3r

I got that, too. But only in Beta, so far.

#8 Before February 2015

pimanrules

Chris wrote:

I'll look into it.

Wait, you mean this wasn't some sort of anti-autobuilder system?

Last edited by pimanrules (Aug 24 2010 6:53:04 am)

#9 Before February 2015

Chris
Banned

pimanrules wrote:
Chris wrote:

I'll look into it.

Wait, you mean this wasn't some sort of anti-audobuilder system?

Well it's clearly to aggressive.

#10 Before February 2015

Flare

It happens to me seriously when I lag, but when I stop lagging it's not as serious but the blocks still come out all choppy.. even on the normal game I could fast-tap but now on Beta I literally have to tap once every 2 seconds to get a perfect line..

#11 Before February 2015

Rurigok

This is because Chris has several limited the amount of packets you can send at once.

#12 Before February 2015

kirbyphanphan

it can be two reasons, or the game is getting too big, or you had too much programs working on your computer. but i do have to say, it is getting worse now.

#13 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

o0pedro0 wrote:

that happens to me.. but only if i create my OWN WORLD. if someone gives me the key i go 100% epic at that

some help please? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad:

Please do not mass spam smileys.

#14 Before February 2015

o0pedro0

Shy Guy wrote:
o0pedro0 wrote:

Please do not mass spam smileys.

sorry but its anoying for me. i will try on EE again and ill see if this continues or not

#15 Before February 2015

o0pedro0

Finally... it works... Ohh.. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile... ^_^

#16 Before February 2015

singingsemen

I don't believe that Chris has added some sort of packet blocker, since I'm able to send over 1000packets every sec.

(My computer couldn't handle it tho..)

Just saying, if there is somekind of block, it's not working very well..

#17 Before February 2015

Cola1

IT'S HAPPENING TO ME //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad:(:(:( I have to go over 6 times to get a starting wall //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad:mad::mad:

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#18 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

I think It might just be the game or the type of browser, connection speed,etc. There's
a lot of different reasons why it might be doing that.

#19 Before February 2015

MageBomb

o0pedro0 wrote:

Lol that happens to me too.
Whenever I create my own world I cant draw normally and smooth, and I need to repeat my lines. It's not about lag, becuase If I join and other rooms that give the key I can draw smoothly.

haha 1423688487272945

Board footer